• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
internets = gonesky. Smashboards = boring. msn = *********@*******.com has added you to msn. *WHO THE ****?* "HAY I HEER UR GUD @ BRWL, WANNA PLY WIFI im rly gud."

gmail is where it's at.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
hey shaya, i hear you face looks like it caught on fire and then somebody put it out with a screwdriver
i also hear you desperately need pantene pro active
and i hear you play brawl

why dun u kil urself?

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
i tried to posting something important but i couldnt stop loling

Edit: Oh wait i remember..Bring back Onett!!!

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Brawl is stupid, also tried to find a way there using public transport, 1 bus, 1 train, another bus then another bus etc etc =/

Yanoss1313

Smash Journeyman
thank jibblys, i'm good for transport, hauling my bro along, he's got a car, wooh!

i hate being poor >.<

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Brawl is stupid, also tried to find a way there using public transport, 1 bus, 1 train, another bus then another bus etc etc =/
wtf you live a hell of alot closer than I do and it takes me 2 trains. Just get on that train and stay on it, transfer to the Epping line when you can and take that train straight to Victoria Park. It might make you travel in circles but it saves changing buses every couple of minutes...

Brawl isn't stupid :)

Vermy

Smash Champion
PSYCHE UP!

PSYCHE UP!

PSYCHE UP!

WOOOOOO!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

So uxcited.

Oh btw X, I'm on my way to get your shirt printed. =3

Also, to all of you who want shirts and sigs, talk to me on sunday. Ill be the dude with rings in my nose and a tophat on. =3
I will be taking down orders for shirts and other graphic design jobs.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
mum better let me go or else ill be sad =(

it may be hard for me since i have road blocks around my area, i think i get mum to take me if shes willing to drive me, not like i can get there by public transport, doesnt come on sudays... gayzors

also if i can come bryan ill bring my melee and gc and have fun making love to it =P

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
how YOU doin?
lawl o.o I'm good, and yourself?

Actually i forgot whats the point of bringing a GC if GC games work on wiis anyways xD haha... i hope if i do go ill be able to come back home... it finishes late and i dont know if the police will let be back from the road block >.> *lives near kinglake area* Also Jack if you CAN give me a lift that would be good, but if you have stuff planned dw ill just yell at my mum... xD

No school for me on monday either which is kinda good i guess... but its for a funeral which is not good.. D:

Vermy

Smash Champion
@Shaya:
Bah!
That's a cop out.
Spread your "I heer ur gud @ brwl" fame.

Plus I don't think I've had a serious match against you.
Last melb brawl tourney I took on your MK with Captain Fashion. =p

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Yeah, it was like close too ;_;.

I kinda stopped caring about MK shortly after that lol. :)

Maybe I'll host a national sometime soon and force CAO to force you guys to all come up to sydney for it. (INCLUDING COBALT! :D)

Vermy

Smash Champion
That sounds like fun.
=3
I'm in the process of being between jobs so it may be difficult, but I'll see if I can fit it in.

Still, you should come down, it sounds like this one is gunna be a big one to kick off the year. Plus, I've been greenlit to have a table set up where I can organise custom shirts, hoodies and other grfx stuff =D

Gah. I cbf getting up in 5 hours for work. I just finished work at midnight. =(

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
OK just a reminder to the people who are bringing your tv's and wii's, please arrive a little earlier so we can set them up ^^ if you have any power boards and extension cables they would be appreciated (just label them if you can so they don't get misplaced).

And of course the basic reminders like BYO controller, also bring $5 for singles and $5 between your team for doubles. Then some money for food.

Yey tomorro.

Vermy

Smash Champion
@ Tak:
WARNING.
I work at playtime.
I can and do play SF4 whenever I want.

Except when my managers watching.
So watch yo back fool!
RECOGNIZE!
=p

Maseiken

Smash Rookie
'Ssup guys?
Im' afraid I only joined this forum to find Tourneys in Melbounre, so you won't see me around much in the topics.

But you WILL see me tomorrow,
Sporting a Wavebird and an inordinate amount of Arrow-spam for Pit.
Looking forward to it!

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Something I need to know...Cobalt and Dekar aren't going?
The two best in the Melbourne scene?
SIF! SIF I say! SIF!

I really don't want to come 1st in my own tournament, one of you better come or I'll.....

I'll....

I'll CRY! That's what I'll do!

(Even if I don't come first, X will. Same thing really)

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Hey everyone. I've been lurking the boards for a while now, and i've decided to try out the tourney scene, seeing as how casual play just doesn't cut it anymore. I'll see you dudes there.

Afropony

Smash Lord
'Ssup guys?
Im' afraid I only joined this forum to find Tourneys in Melbounre, so you won't see me around much in the topics.

But you WILL see me tomorrow,
Sporting a Wavebird and an inordinate amount of Arrow-spam for Pit.
Looking forward to it!
What! only Arrow spamming.
Ledgecamping and arrow spam is the real way to do it.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Same here - I have like a full on piano session on Sunday, it was meant to be Thursday but unfortunately due to some guy's house being burnt down they changed it. If we finish early I may be able to come, but most likely it's going to take ages cuz i suck =/

Oh and I gots VCE too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom