• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melbourne Brawl | STIGMA-B for 2010 yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splice

Smash Hero
if i played smash 24/7 like a *** with no life then yeah i would be quality
Isn't that what you do with magic anyway? :lick:

jks :p
Don't abduct me plz :[

Attila will we have more friendlies this time though? Seriously, the one that we did play was very tight. And i'd like to experience that again :)

Also minor suggestion to Jei (id tell you on MSN preferably but meh) If we do Crew battles perhaps we should put all OoS's on one team and if there aren't enough you can then fill the spots up with some VIC players (not the top VIC players though) and so it'll sort of have a bit more of a competitive feeling to some people, that said I don't know if any more than 4 OoS's are coming. Attila could be Japan if he wants xP

Afro we'll get some brawl practice together in the next two weeks ok? I'm free on Sundays after today (today is essay x4 day)

Splice

Smash Hero
If it was at school, they would probably take me half an hour each.
But I'm at home where there is food and smashboards, and also
One isa History essay and Ones a Science essay, History will take longer because i'll need to be more accurate in what I say and i don't know anything about the Science topic.

_X_

Smash Lord
I really can't tell whether you are serious or not.

When you say that no one gives a **** about finals, are you still talking about Sydney? I'm pretty sure there's motivation to win in all finals matches everywhere in the country.
That's just what I've heard.

youbro said:
If you're actually being serious about that last line, then I'm sure you didn't understand what I was saying at all.

Hopefully you were joking :(

Of course I was, Perth suck.

But seriously I was kidding
BOTH TIMES, RELAX PERTH
. No state in Australia is powerfully 'better', or has an abundance of more heavily skilled players more than any other right now IMO.

<3 Toby, no hate brah

tibs7

Smash Champion
@ledge: attila wouldnt win any comp aslong as chris is there :p but he woulda taken down corpse for sure...

these last few pages just has another show of attila's arrogance......when will he learn

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i will win this monthly i'm hella good at brawl
tibs and attila is easy ****, nay is hardest imo

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
i will eat your heart splice like ice cream !!!! :p

new "zelda spirit tracks" trailer at gametrailers.com

looks awesome apparently this 1'll be more for advanced players

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
Been meaning to say for awhile, but I shan't be attending last Stigma. Exam next day kinda takes priority over Smash. Plus, I haven't played since last Stigma except against DS when he was drunk. Sadly, he nearly won, so you won't be missing out on much. No recording shizzle though, since I ain't there. Not that I post videos anyway ^^;

Have fun without me peeps, it's a shame I won't be there to school you all. *Whistles*

Dekar289

Smash Hero
someone else bring recording stuff
shotgun not

no wait actually i can bring a mic

Splice

Smash Hero
Gary can you bring recording stuff?

Good benefit with Gary is he is reliable and actually uploads stuff pretty quickly.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Gary can you bring recording stuff?

Good benefit with Gary is he is reliable and actually uploads stuff pretty quickly.
Another good benefit is that im Gary.. :p.
I can bring my stuff, but its not always the best quality and the equipment is somtimes not reliable in syncing sound and stuff, so would be good if someone else would bring recording stuff too... and stuff.

EDIT: I think Shaya usually brings recording equipment, could you bring yours plz Shaya.

tibs7

Smash Champion
pretty sure you are the only one that can do it
its upto you now gary. only you have the power
remember its only you
only you
no pressure ofcourse

Dekar289

Smash Hero
bring it gary
quality is fine
you can always sync it later if it's not synced
no johns, ill bring a mic

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Been meaning to say for awhile, but I shan't be attending last Stigma. Exam next day kinda takes priority over Smash. Plus, I haven't played since last Stigma except against DS when he was drunk. Sadly, he nearly won, so you won't be missing out on much. No recording shizzle though, since I ain't there. Not that I post videos anyway ^^;

Have fun without me peeps, it's a shame I won't be there to school you all. *Whistles*
but... but... but... i'm gonna be there. surely this changes the priority of things...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nawww
if we really wanted commentary we could just record into like sound recorder anyways and then add it to the vids before uploading

has anyone got a popcorn maker, popcorn is quite delicious

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
since we r dedicating stigma hydrid to bryan we should dedicate this stigma to the people who have exams/other heavy commitments and cannot make it "STIGMA ABSENCE"(wrong spelling)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Actually Wayne, it was the correct spelling, now you just look even more stupid when it could of been avoided.

The reason that STIGMA is named after Bryan is because he will be the one running this tournament. Unless you want the absent people running the Brawl tournament then I suggest we keep the name of this tournament as it is.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
since we r dedicating stigma hydrid to bryan we should dedicate this stigma to the people who have exams/other heavy commitments and cannot make it "STIGMA ABSENCE"(wrong spelling)
I think this quote from Vermy sums up my thoughts on this quite nicely.

Can I borrow someone's hand? My two aren't quite enough to facepalm as much as I'd like to right now.

Vermy

Smash Champion
ViVa, I am proud to call you a member of my crew. =)

Atlas, your suggestions are bad and you should feel bad.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Vermy said:
Can I borrow someone's hand? My two aren't quite enough to facepalm as much as I'd like to right now.
this is going in top 10 plays of the week

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
The schedule is up...sorry I didn't post it earlier, procrastination is a wonderful thing.

Anyway, yes we are going to fit all of that into one day and anyone playing friendlies during tournament time without asking will be shot. Or disqualified.

Oh and I'm coming down hard on those who go off to eat or **** or whatever they do while they are still in the bracket. There's a half hour break to do that not to mention after you get knocked out of the bracket you have a lot of time on your hands.
It can wait.
If anyone is delaying a match to be started I'm seriously not giving any warnings or "an extra few minutes" I will be DQ'ing everyone and anyone.

Lastly, I'm not entering anyone into the bracket until a payment is made. No more calling me or texting me saying to enter you into the bracket. Alot of people do this. If you're not there before the time the schedule says, you won't be playing in that tournament.

This is why I put Low Tier first, it's not important. This date has been set for a few months now so there shouldn't be any excuses like work or whatever.

This is possibly my last tournament and I want it to run efficiently and no bullsh** will be had. You have all been told.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Lay down the law Jei, I'm finding myself a little turned on. ;)

Who else is in the top 10 plays, Dekar? =D

Tanman

Smash Journeyman
If I can get confident enough with my exam beforehand, I might make it down for just singles or something. No promises. Wish singles started earlier so I could leave earlier, but I don't expect it changed on my behalf. Absolutely hate my exam timetable...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Condensed Version
S: Meta Knight, Snake, Wario, Falco, Diddy Kong, King Dedede
A: Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, Pikachu, Olimar, Ice Climbers, R.O.B., Kirby
B: Lucario, Zero Suit Samus, Toon Link, Pit, Donkey Kong
C: Peach, Luigi, Fox, Wolf, Sonic, Sheik
D: Bowser, Zelda, Pokémon Trainer, Ike
E: Lucas, Mario, Ness, Yoshi, Samus
F: Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Link, Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.