• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Don't Come 2 (June 5-6)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
brawl rule only: cannot have more than 1 unique S tier character.

only mk is in S tier?
yes earl, mk is good enough to sit on top tier alone. gg

i dont think really effects anyone else anyway; as far as top players in aus go, we have two warios, two diddys, two snakes, one falco, one marth and thats about it. and none of them are teaming with each other. although melbourne alone has about 5/6 decent mks, and everyone has an ok one.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Reminder: It's on this weekend. May I please remind everyone to bring enough consoles and units of both games to cover for the 10 tvs that should be there for us this weekend. All of the TVs are currently sitting in the Rosina's stage; I'll try and find some time this week before the tournament to check up on them in case they haven't disappeared.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well you'd be wrong there attila, me and ted are teaming together

Luke, do Scabe's secondaries have any competitive experience?
mmm other then jiggs no, but lets put it this way, when we play he can beat me with every charcter in the game except for link

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tak jesus christ it's in the op and the title and on this page yes for god's sake

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yeah it's on for 2 days, the schedule might be re-jigged for Brawl; will let update that soon.

Splice

Smash Hero
yes earl, mk is good enough to sit on top tier alone. gg

i dont think really effects anyone else anyway; as far as top players in aus go, we have two warios, two diddys, two snakes, one falco, one marth and thats about it. and none of them are teaming with each other.
Two Warios? Two Diddys? Two Snakes? A Falco?
Who are these other warios, diddys and snakes and which Falco?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Err...I'm pretty sure I'm teaming with Shaz this weekend (I asked, he said yes) but I haven't heard from him for ages so JUST in case he doesn't show up/forgotten I asked, I may need a doubles partner for Melee...
Tak? Mikul? lol.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Scoot is Falco, Luke + Attila are Snake, Toshi i think is Diddy. There is no other Wario.
Toshi is the other Wario.
toshi actually refuses to use diddy against me for some reason... but his wario is also legit.

but anyway, my point is, mk is pretty much the only character that would be doubled up.

tibs7

Smash Champion
But he loses to diddy, sooo maybe tosh should use him against him next time! Go toshi

tedeth

Smash Master
I remember playing Toshi's Diddy last time I went to melb. I was quite impressed.

I'm working on some new Wario tricksies atm.

Someone don't ban my Wario this wknd so I can try them out. :p

tibs7

Smash Champion
If we verse eachother, I'll let you use wario if I can use diddy? Awesome.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
he beat me at rocky
corpse thanked him afterwards, coz if he hadn't beat me i prob would have won
bjay is good

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Here's the final revision for the schedule:

Schedule:
Saturday:
1pm - 5pm: Brawl Teams
5pm - 9pm: Melee Crews
9pm - 10pm: Brawl Interstate Crews

Sunday:
4pm - 10pm: Brawl Crews
4pm - 10pm: Melee Teams

Brawl Crews is on Sunday and the interstate crew battle is on Saturday night!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The following will be in effect from this tournament onwards:

- All TVs will have game specific designations, so that game swapping will not be allowed.
- All TV stations will be numbered and synched with Tio.
- The TO desk will be re-merged with both Melee and Brawl, and will now feature a candy station.
- Copies of Brawl and Melee rulesets will be printed and posted around TV stations
- !

I'm glad Dekar is satisfied

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolololol I'll help with the candy station, you can buy mad cheap spam of stuff at this store I know

Top Bottom