• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MEL: Don't Come 2 (June 5-6)

Splice

Smash Hero
It's about 35% worse for me.

Pretty much there is 86% (minus 16% coz of bad luck) 70% chance that i will not have work on Sunday.
And 50% chance that I will decide to come to Dont Come 2 despite having exams if i dont have work.

But if Brawl Crews is on, I dont have a Crew and I'm not coming.
However I will be happy to participate in Interstate Crews except this time I would like to be used more efficiently and not get sent out first, perhaps I will get held back until NSW sends out Ricky so he does not take out 3 or so people?

So yeah, Sunday change isnt really any good.
But at the same time, there is a chance that even if you dont change it, I still wont come and it wont affect me, so you know, whatever.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
I think I'll use my Falcon in (Brawl) crews and take 6+ stock this time. Opposing crews might want to ban it. =P

Luke, do Scabe's secondaries have any competitive experience?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Ricky's got this.

What's melbourne gonna ban against ricky....
Ness?

I lol so hard,
and lol'd some more,
but in the end, melbourne is really loool lol lolololol

Still scared of him from like a year ago :p

Splice

Smash Hero
... *sigh*

it's liek totally true ><

But srsly, there isnt any character bans for the actual Interstate Crew tourney is there? right?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Personally, I would ban Meta Knight.

But like, Melbourne's good against meta knights or something I hear.
That's why there's so many of them and none of them every quit/drop him for another character to gain success with someone else.

:p

Splice

Smash Hero
See but I don't need to use MK, so obviously I'm not coping too bad with MK.

Pretty much if you aren't better than Gary, than I can probs take your MK.
So I'm not to fussed with MK.
Plus I admit that even though I lose to MK more commonly than all other characters combined, vs MK matches are tons of fun so its good. Except against Chris. That's just frustrating.

And also

ROB is so boring. Even I managed to be winning I'd still want to ragequit against a good ROB.

Splice

Smash Hero
Well maybe if you'd stop using Marth against me hmm that would be nice.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Pretty much if you aren't better than Gary, than I can probs take your MK.
So I'm not to fussed with MK.
Gary's mk loses to my Sonic. Good standards.

Also ROB is indeed boring so, dont bother striking it, you're only hindering yourself.

Splice

Smash Hero
It currently loses to your Sonic?

Or it lost to your Sonic in the last 2 months?

If it lost to your Sonic before the last 2 months, than that means it lost to your sonic at a time when my (insert any character here) beat his MK. So that like doesn't count, get with the times. PS his Game and Watch experience also makes massive difference. I hate training with the same people often in video games ><;

I can't strike your ROB ricky, the actual Interstate Crew Battle doesnt have character bans does it? srsly what up?

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Its assuming you get a crew for the 4 man event.

And the Sonic thing wasn't meant to be indicative of my Sonic, but the quality of using Gary's mk as a standard when it unfortunately lacks experience in a few sort of uncommon matchups.

omg so many big words. I need sleep

Splice

Smash Hero
Its assuming you get a crew for the 4 man event.
No I don't. I'm not doing 4 man crews.

And the Sonic thing wasn't meant to be indicative of my Sonic, but the quality of using Gary's mk as a standard when it unfortunately lacks experience in a few sort of uncommon matchups.
My setence wasn't talking about your Sonic... It was talking about Gary's MK being better now?

How did you miss that.
whatever.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Can anyone on the saturday night posssibly let me and ricky stay over their house? I live too far out to get back home, and parents will rage =x.

If anyone could help us out with that, I would gladly appreciate it. <3

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Thanks a bunch Jei =) saves us alot of trouble.

Couldnt be bothered changing the accounts over so im just posting on rickys for now.

Also If anyone needs a team mate for sat, ChuChu still needs one D:

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Ok, I think Viva and I are crewing, so does anyone wanna join to fill in the other two spots on the crew?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Against ricky's ness people just need to stop and think. Seriously, no offence Ricky but that ness has some ba habits and is just asking to be *****.... I don't know why people don't pick up on them.

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Against ricky's ness people just need to stop and think. Seriously, no offence Ricky but that ness has some ba habits and is just asking to be *****.... I don't know why people don't pick up on them.
Completely agree.

Someone in Melbourne should probably pick him up for a little bit imo. Would go quite far in teaching people there the matchup.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Gary's mk loses to my Sonic. Good standards.

Also ROB is indeed boring so, dont bother striking it, you're only hindering yourself.
From what I remember that was before I was better, 1 game in a friendly and on Yoshis Island which is just Gay for Sonic with all the invinsibility, also yeah not much Sonic experience cos Tanman hasn't come to a tourney in so long. I miss the Bendigo boys.

Shaya: I want to MM you so I can get proper Marth training, I think I've worked your MK out but your Marth is so scary.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
It's true. Last time I vsed Ricky he went MK instead and I was like 'Phew!' Then he was all like 'B*TCH! Wutchu relieved fo? Mah Metaknight da bess!' and I was like 'God dommit' as he proceeded to buttsecks me :(

earla

Smash Lord
brawl rule only: cannot have more than 1 unique S tier character.

only mk is in S tier?

Top Bottom