• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

nickcam

Smash Ace
yep i couldnt come cuz of thanksgiving. Mikey u got any news on how ur getting down to niagara

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yep i couldnt come cuz of thanksgiving. Mikey u got any news on how ur getting down to niagara
Yeah my mom and my cousins are going there (they need to go) I'm not taking Greyhound (TB + messed up limb chopping dude). I don't think theres room left in the car though : / If you arent paranoid about going on Greyhound, then I think you should go ahead. You should see if your buddy with the car can drive you also. Sorry about not taking the bus : / but I can't pass up a free ride and I got really lucky that they are going on that particular weekend. If Danny decides to show up sometime you should ask him too...speaking of that

DANNY COME OUT NEXT SUNDAY AND BRING MY GAMECUBE MEMORY CARD.

MDK00

Smash Ace
yo mikey reach my house today carter is bringing a wii. gimme a shout on msn or call me when u see this 416-458-8189

Percon

Smash Lord
haha Rae, today my mom was like:

"Is that commentator guy gonna be at your tournament?"

Now you have no reason not to come, unless you want to miss out on epic your mom jokes.

idea

Smash Master
It's all about Akira. TOO goodz.
what about it? was the movie on today or something? that word probably refers to a lot of things...just weird that someone also mentioned that movie to me today, so that's now two people who have no connection to each other.

MDK00

Smash Ace
haha Rae, today my mom was like:

"Is that commentator guy gonna be at your tournament?"

Now you have no reason not to come, unless you want to miss out on epic your mom jokes.
lol i might come.
i got to play alot 2day w/ carter, i think i mite pick up luigi instead of sheik/zelda

D

Deleted member

well i guess. but if he sticks sheik we can build off each other. my sheik is getting pretty sick.

my peach is still my main though,\ i only play sheik more for practice (plus shes hella fun)

idea

Smash Master
brawl luigi is awesome, i fully endorse him. brawl sheik is cool too, despite the whole uptilt to uptilt thing. killing with up-b is very stylish.

more people should play pokemon trainer too. as my friend exclaims every time he uses them: "You can play as Ivysaur!!"

MDK00

Smash Ace
luigi has really good aerials. but im not likin this super slidey push back nonsense =S. sometimes it prevents u from shield grabbin or even u wanna dash and punish a move u have to fight the resistance which stupid too.

god knows i love the shoryu lol.
1-2-shoryu combo ftw lol.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mdk if u pickin up luigi u shuld watch some of KC's vids, hes pretty **** good with luigi and he walks instead of runs. you r in waay more control that way, i think thats how all luigi players do it anyway.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Canada guys get into the Back Room already!

From reading the criteria on that post, I honestly think Phil, Max and Niko have a very good chance at getting it. Phil, just showing them your CH4 results (and GTAN tourney results just for the heck of it) should be enough to get you in.

I thought about it for a second, but lol'd when I realized that I have absolutely no chance of getting in...yet.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
you guys got turkey for thanksgiving

i got popeyes

Wow I hate you.

Just the fact that you're more black than most black people...wow.

sheik is a giant bucket

and by that i mean a pancake

one covered in shaving cream

alright, I dont know where to go with this >_>
Random Grmo is Random. <3

Canada guys get into the Back Room already!

From reading the criteria on that post, I honestly think Phil, Max and Niko have a very good chance at getting it. Phil, just showing them your CH4 results (and GTAN tourney results just for the heck of it) should be enough to get you in.

I thought about it for a second, but lol'd when I realized that I have absolutely no chance of getting in...yet.
Lol, I was thinking I could apply after OiN2, but the deadline is the 21st.

Top Bottom