• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm also on GB, I'm about rank 60ish. Dedede sucks crap online, theres just no way to CG. Snake SERIOUSLY counters MK online, I beat this MK by doing 4 moves: grenade, ftilt, up tilt, up B. Also B-reversals are extremely helpful in helping Snake get on the ground.

Ally did the most ridiculous combo on me..planted a mine on the edge, back threw me into it, then full jump nair'ed me lol.

I'll be there Sunday, I can't be getting to used to online. GB is fun even though its online.

Gs1de

Smash Rookie
Yo, im coming... is anyone bringing street fighter (CvS2, 3rd strike ect) or should I?... cause i wanna get some games in, haven't played in a while. I'll bring my wii if i can also

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
GB is a lot of fun even though I am getting served by MK and Snake a lot. There is one really amazing Ness player is the top 5, goes by No, Ness Is A Problem. He almost JV 3ed me in game 1 :'(. Mikey lemme know if u have time to play sometime later today, im home all **** day and bored ****less thanks to my wisdom teeth.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo, im coming... is anyone bringing street fighter (CvS2, 3rd strike ect) or should I?... cause i wanna get some games in, haven't played in a while. I'll bring my wii if i can also
i already have all those games so no worries.
please bring your wii!!! dont forget the wii mote or sensor bar

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Rae, if I bring my 360, could we please use your cables instead?

1. My bag will already be heavy
2. Pain in the *** to disconnect and connect, seriously, it is a mission. Ask Michelle

MDK00

Smash Ace
LOL, MDK... take a look at this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198172

what-a-co-incidence....
are you serious? u shud have did a ditto with him. that guy was terrible. like crap. it was possibly the easiest 10$ i ever made in my life. the worst part about it was i wish i said like 20$ or 50$.

sorry but he is in no comparison to raging rohins or even u carter.

im not even sure where respect for my MK came from but w/e brawl is just stupid sumtimes lol

oh yeah beggin to change characters is too despicable in an MM. i felt mad disrespected so i kept using him otherwise i wud have actually changed to shiek.

MDK00

Smash Ace
@GI: yes we can use my xbox360 cords. just remember that u are takin my xbox360 w/ u for modding kay. btw is it okay if i give u the money after it has been done. jus wanna verify its all good and such.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
are you serious? u shud have did a ditto with him. that guy was terrible. like crap. it was possibly the easiest 10$ i ever made in my life. the worst part about it was i wish i said like 20$ or 50$.

sorry but he is in no comparison to raging rohins or even u carter.

im not even sure where respect for my MK came from but w/e brawl is just stupid sumtimes lol

oh yeah beggin to change characters is too despicable in an MM. i felt mad disrespected so i kept using him otherwise i wud have actually changed to shiek.
LOL
20? 50? I would of given you my car keys to bet with....

i just found it EXTREMELY co-incidental to see that thread... lol

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
oh hey Rae...do you still want an easy shirt? Just checking if I should bring it on Sunday :)

MDK00

Smash Ace
oh hey Rae...do you still want an easy shirt? Just checking if I should bring it on Sunday :)
hell yeah! please bring it black medium size pleaseeee and thank you!
you and GI are too awesome

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I got kiked out of two wins today, and they gave me neg feedback. This ****s worse than ebay =D

Ive learned a few matchups a bit better, namely Snake and ROB =)
Challenge me sometime : P I'll give you gay grenade hoeing Snake practice. I've been playing so much Snake lately lol I might as well main him. I use Dedede alot online too but hes really limited because he cant CG. Ill be on like pg 2 or 3 on the ladder Mikey7777 is the team name.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
YO RAE! Please tell me you have seen Slamdunk?! That anime ooownnss.
lol..... Christian if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have watched Slam Dunk or any GOOD anime meh meh meh XD oh and Rae, I'll bring the medium black easy shirt for you :)

MDK00

Smash Ace
The manga is supposed to be better than the anime.

It's alright.
lano did you hear about the 5v5 in ggac?
ppl from buffalo challenged gta to a 5v5 in ggac. its gunna be hosted at my place sometime in December. its gunna be THEE most hypest **** ever. especially since you've never been to any MDK tournies.

Miller

Smash Lord
ppl from buffalo challenged gta to a 5v5 in ggac. its gunna be hosted at my place sometime in December. its gunna be THEE most hypest **** ever. especially since you've never been to any MDK tournies.
What?! MDK Tourneys, Im coming just for the Hype.

MDK00

Smash Ace
What?! MDK Tourneys, Im coming just for the Hype.
what do you know about me holding a tourny. just imagine me plus the guys who were there last time plus alot more ppl hyping over every match. too much madness

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
**** YEAH!

I didn't hear abouts it.

December should be goood~

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Challenge me sometime : P I'll give you gay grenade hoeing Snake practice. I've been playing so much Snake lately lol I might as well main him. I use Dedede alot online too but hes really limited because he cant CG. Ill be on like pg 2 or 3 on the ladder Mikey7777 is the team name.
Sounds good, I use Pokemon Trainer online and I love the Squirtle-Snake matchup =). I'm Team Deez, should be around 100th. Challenge me up some time, or ill challenge you.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You better ****in **** Buffalo. And yes, I do want to experience the madness.

PS whats with my Avatar not showing? Its under 34.2kb.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Sounds good, I use Pokemon Trainer online and I love the Squirtle-Snake matchup =). I'm Team Deez, should be around 100th. Challenge me up some time, or ill challenge you.
GaW is pretty good online...except vs Snake lol. Neutral air combos like mad though. And MK...just combos til like 50% effortlessly online.

Top Bottom