• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK Presents
~Hype Not Hate~
Brawl Weekly Casuals

This is your host with the most, MDK! By popular demand I've decided to start making Weekly casuals in my basement official.

When you play with MDK its all about the "Hype NOT Hate". Come showoff/practice your skills with some REAL Brawl enthusiasts. Talk all the smack you want when you win, and money match those foos who you think they are better then you!
But don't forget casuals are the ideal time to learn. If your getting scrubbed out, stop talking **** for a minute and take the time to ask for advice and pointers.
Theres nothing better then recalling hype moments when watching matches. Down here we record our matches along with background audio! Not only are they awesome to watch, but watching yourself play will help you greatly improve. But seriously nothing is more satisfying then watching yourself 3 stock someone or some sexy gimps!!!

WHEN:
Sundays (Sundays include other 2D fighters, if your interested in learning any kind of 2D fighter this is definitely the place to learn. If you got a Sunday and wanna play some Brawl come on down!)

WHERE:
4716 Colombo Crescent (Main intersection is Eglinton & Winston Churchill)
Note: For online bus directions go HERE
Note: For online car directions go HERE

TIME:
Sundays from 2PM til Whenever (You know how us black people do, the party aint over til everyone gone home!!!)

RULES:
1.) Hype NOT Hate. Down in my place its all about that hype baby. **** talking is all gravy here, but i don't want no brawling up in my basement, you dig?! Don't talk anything personal.
2.) Its my house therefore treat me like Jesus! Naw im playing lol, but seriously you gotta respect me and my basement.
3.) CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES! I ain't yo *****!
4.) Don't be a sore loser and hog da muh ***'n controller! Seriously man if you lost give it up! If you SD'd 3 times too bad hand that **** over son! (Losing team in doubles forfeit the controllers)
5.) No blazing in da house! If you wanna smoke or puff a tree, your welcome to do so in the backyard, please inform me before doing so!
6.) Feel free to drink alcohol inside the basement, but seriously know your limits and control yourself.
7.) Money matches always take priority on TVs.
*Possibly more rules to come. For the most part use your common sense please!

SETUPS:
The general setup so far is 2 TVs and 2 Wiis and 2 Brawls. Just a reminder everyone, I don't own a Wii, Brawl or Controllers so please make sure you bring whatever equipment you can! Also please feel free to bring a TV. More setups more casuals son!

***For whatever reason, should the casual be canceled I'll post here at ASAP saying its GOOD TO GO, UNDECIDED, or CANCELED ***

If your new to the scene and interested in coming out to "Hype NOT Hate" casuals please add me to msn, holla_back_yall@hotmail.com or contact me by email at flimzee00@gmail.com.

All videos recorded at these casuals will be posted here
http://ca.youtube.com/user/G3EvoYT
http://ca.youtube.com/user/gtaSmash

Let the **** talking begin b!tches!

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOLOLOL, it now has become official and it has its own thread, Rae you own! there tomorrow. But I'm sad, I thought we were going to have something going Saturday? Oh well.

MDK00

Smash Ace
LOLOLOL, it now has become official and it has its own thread, Rae you own! there tomorrow. But I'm sad, I thought we were going to have something going Saturday? Oh well.
tournaments and stuff are usually on saturday. so yeah im kinda trying to stay away from that. but seein as everyone is off to ottawa this saturday and stuff i shud be free to hold something on saturday =)

btw KingAce is now named KingNado
and ambrose is a scrub w/ no friends

Bug~

Smash Ace
rule #8 BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER, INCLUDING MDK00

and aces mk is so ****..no skill..all spam, my 5 year old cousin can do that and win..thats y u have no friends gg. also, my lucario owns your snake noob.

rae like always classy, finally beat you today in a match that matters :p

ambrose, chillin dude who laughs at wat i laugh including the little possessed black kid in raes basement...quote from rae "that aint my brother" LOL..his marth is sick, and IC is even sicker.

meehow sucks gg. stick with one character and maybe u will do better but u still wont beat me kthx.

nate..lucas is nice, mk with style however not at my level yet lol. chillin dude who does the one thing noone else does.

c u all at the next one..**** talk ftw!

KingAce

Smash Ace
LOL rae im down to take $2.50 from him then u can take the other 2.50 after i beat him in my MM with him :)

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow.....fiends. I think bug needs to get a job so tat way he always has money to lose., OWNED. Jokes bug.

But seriously bug, what happened to no more MMs since you suck at them?

Bug~

Smash Ace
i actually won more than i lost yesterday so its all good...i beat broses IC and aces Snake and MDKs MK. I dunno how but everytime I just keep getting better and it may be that time where I am about to step ahead of them.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol thats wut playin a full day of a scrub char gets u. scrub performance. although i like sheik/zelda...

i'll see you guys today. i need to keep my MK in check. but i still wanna learn Z&S combo. too sexy srsly!!!

da b!tches of smash... word up =D

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Whoa, one of these is today? ****....well, unfortunately I will be late by maybe an hour or so 'cause of the buses, but I'll do my best. Hope to meet and play with you guys. =)

MDK00

Smash Ace
Whoa, one of these is today? ****....well, unfortunately I will be late by maybe an hour or so 'cause of the buses, but I'll do my best. Hope to meet and play with you guys. =)
really sry about you not finding the place. that must have sucked! but srsly you were SOO close. well you got my number for next time so dont worry about it.

mini shout outz
kingace - i cant believe u SD'd durin the 3v3. fail
bug - good efforts, srsly tho i dont believe u try hard enuff unless u face me. its soo weird
JL - i kno u luv my grab tactics... too good
ambrose - my MK waits at the top of the mountain for you "COME!"
mikey - good stuff man! you definitely have the potential to become really good. Your better then the avg players. and luckily for you, ur playin with some of the best competition so you can only go up from here. im really lookin forward to ur progress man
minus - respect pts -1000. you have no shame, no honor, and no class. you fail. what else can i say... you run-away-from-FIYAH
dejana - with everything i taught u, u shud at least be able to beat scrubs no problem. strategy will always take u further then all adv techs w/ strats. spam gun watch their movements punish accordingly. they jump u blk n jab. they roll u can grab, and various other things. btw gimme a call if u see this, cuz srsly i dont truss that krazy lady at the station =S wtf ur too nice somtimes...

my sheik grew to lvl.3. my zelda is like lvl.2 tho =(. but is still need to rely on my lvl100 MK lol

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Rae you're not the first person who's made a big deal about playing/mming me.

They all get the same treatment though, lol let it go Rae!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Bug, you got owned again...so sad. And Rae losing an MM, LOLOL, fiending waaay too much is not good for you, lolol.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I hope you upload the crew battle soon Rae!

The audio is priceless! :laugh: I hope you got the air of silence after it was over included.

Bug~

Smash Ace
owned? i didnt get owned once..stfu, all my matches were close even against JL..u dont know ****

and its not my fault..ace beat JLs wario in friendlies by 2 stocks and even though I said for him to go before me to beat JL he still says no and makes me play him..and i still got 2 stocks off him, all he had to do was get one stock of JL..he was about to but he suicides so he had to play ambrose a stock down and got owned by IC 2-0

dont even say anything..and next time ace, let me do the picking please..ive been playing team games and leading them for all my life..i know about strategies and when the right time is to send a certain person in.

MDK00

Smash Ace
LOL Rae you're not the first person who's made a big deal about playing/mming me.

They all get the same treatment though, lol let it go Rae!
playin/MMing u? this is a big deal BECAUSE we are not MMing. as long as u noe ur place far below me its all gravy scrubby boy. although i wont lie my respect for u has dropped incredibly.

in all my years of gaming i have never met a scrub who pulls something so disgraceful...
story time for those who dont know it...

so my team loses the crew battle. big deal. but nate over there is hypin up the most. so i challenge mr. big talkz to a money match. he pu$$ys out. so im talkin smack. and hes like naw man im gunna go eat and im not MMing nobody. so i says to him even bug can bet him. this guy like a black dude fiending for sex says "YO GUY I'LL MM BUG" wtf?! wut a scrub! so im like yo MM me u scrub not bug cuz bug didnt even say ****. and hes dodgin me hard.

that is punk-a$$ **** rite there. u have lowered ur self from scrub to scum.

Phft your MK aint lvl 100, its about lvl 76, since my IC are like over 9000
lol so says the tournament match rite =)

lol rae..i am wierd eh..i play really good only at certain times haha
lol iunno man ur inconsistant but u always seem to play good when u play me lol. but i kinda blame myself i have a tendancy to yell out how i wud approach matches. i shudnt have told u wut to do.

Bug, you got owned again...so sad. And Rae losing an MM, LOLOL, fiending waaay too much is not good for you, lolol.
i'll get my money bak no problem. i wont lie i doubted my team from the beginning but its all about reppin thats how i do, unlike a certain SCUMBAG

I hope you upload the crew battle soon Rae!
The audio is priceless! :laugh: I hope you got the air of silence after it was over included.
oh dont worry scumbag i will =)

i cant wait till ambrose watches how i destroyed his stupid ICs.
im taking 1st or 2nd place on the PR soon. this is not a joke. word

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol owned by ambrose 2-0? are u stupid it was 2-1... u took 2 stocks off total i took 2 stocks off total rae was the only 1 that did his part

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol owned by ambrose 2-0? are u stupid it was 2-1... u took 2 stocks off total i took 2 stocks off total rae was the only 1 that did his part
i shud have 2 stocked scumbag-minus
oh well i am so clutch. cheez!

J.L

Smash Ace
i took 5 stocks off ur crew.

and bug, dont take friendlies too seriously, cuz i sure dont...

anyway, good stuff.

and remember, you cant beat the man in the suit.

Bug~

Smash Ace
it doesnt matter guy..next time listen to me and we will win..i dunt know y ur like that, never listen to wat ppl have to say, just go your own way..i say let u play jl first and ur like..no no i can easily beat ambrose not JL and look wat happened..I admin, i cracked under pressure on that first stock against wario but i still got 2 stocks off and it should of been a 3stock vs. 3stock with u and ambrose but pressure came. dude, its our first crew battle..we learn from our mistakes , we lost cant do anything about it.

rae, i hope your not saying im dodging u cause i always mm u ..if i have the money, then ill mm, if i dont then obviously i cant..

Bug~

Smash Ace
JL, i know but im just saying, he said he owns ambrose and look what happened..it backfired, and also ace..u dont talk **** while rae is playing cause ur just jinxing it..if your playing then u could talk smack, if raes playing, let him do the smack talk..

double post ftw

Gichan

Smash Champion
Jl you better come to future ones, I'm so pissed about yesterday, I missed epic ****, but **** I need to play you so hopefully next wed or whenever you will go.

MDK00

Smash Ace
im not talkin about u bug

its scumbag-minus who is dodgin. ppl need to learn da rules of talkin ****.
1. never talk smack if u cant bak it up
2. if u talk **** u r like obligated to rep yo self, whether it be a MM, pride match or any kinda challenge
3. rinse and repeat baby

lol bug and his cuzin are ballers in da car with their "ganstarrr" muzik hahahaha

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha maaan..

The only reason the crew battle was soo epic is cause you guys take this stuff waaaaay more seriously then we do. Like... upon arriving at your place Bug is allready like "crew battle?" before we even played the game. lol we never MM each other or talk as much **** about each other as you guys do.

Seriously you guys basically forced us to in the crew battle with all your **** talking so its like we haaad to say something back. After all you guys said, you expect us not to talk **** when we win by 2 stocks? (oooh even more **** talk)

LOL Rae I was just pushing your buttons man, you can tell it worked, maybe a little too much or you're mostly joking in your posts. I'll mm you next time, only reason I didn't this time is cause you wanted it soo badly. Like if you had just been like, "yo.... lets mm." I would have done it, but once you made it such a big deal I had to say no.

I never talk **** untill I've won the match already, cause if you do beforehand and you lose it burns.... and you either gotta save yourself by making it bigger or just take it. If you just stay cool before/during the match then you can lose with some dignity.

Top Bottom