• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

nickcam

Smash Ace
Nice games guys. MDK in some of the singles u recorded i was playing the wario and diddy but didnt havent my tag on so if u upload any of those to youtube put me as nickcam. Ill also probably come on Wednesday if ur still having casuals that day

nickcam

Smash Ace
no he didnt play singles when i was there but he owned in doubles 4 sure lol

MDK00

Smash Ace
Nice games guys. MDK in some of the singles u recorded i was playing the wario and diddy but didnt havent my tag on so if u upload any of those to youtube put me as nickcam. Ill also probably come on Wednesday if ur still having casuals that day
koo koo i got ya!

Good games guys! **** sauga has talent!!! im surprised at how many brawl players there are hiding in this city!

i can tell tho that u guys seem kinda unexperienced at fighting a good metaknight tho lol. rule #1 you dont edgeguard metaknight... he edgeguards... sad be so very true lol

Anth0ny

Smash Master
i can tell tho that u guys seem kinda unexperienced at fighting a good metaknight tho lol. rule #1 you dont edgeguard metaknight... he edgeguards... sad be so very true lol
This man speaks the truth. I learned the hard way at my first tournament :laugh:

Mikey7

Smash Lord
GG Nick and your clutch Wario. Also I enjoyed getting hit up to 40%+ by Diddy in one approach. I had no idea who Danny was but we played for like 3 hours non stop 1 v 1s with Rae and Andy coming in randomly, was great. I also enjoyed playing 6 minute matches with Andy...ROB vs Dedede lol, followed by trying my hardest not to get 3 stocked by Rae's pissed off Metaknight.

On a side note Rae has about 50 vids to sort through lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya the only time i play is with a couple of friends so it took me a while to get use to it. And ya edgeguarding meta is suicide lol. O and Mikey nice gimps of my diddy recovery in that last set. I gotta be more careful about that lol. Cya guys on wednesday

KingAce

Smash Ace
comin tmrw since i liv like 10 minutes away
bringing a friend.. rae u shud remember him he used to be my dbls partner that played tlink

MDK00

Smash Ace
comin tmrw since i liv like 10 minutes away
bringing a friend.. rae u shud remember him he used to be my dbls partner that played tlink
somethingsanadersfromspace aka quitter? yah i remember him lol. did u tell him how u went from dirt to 4th place on the PR for GTA? lol that shud encourage him to try harder. he had potential to be good but i guess gettin scrubbed out isnt too much fun lol.

KingAce

Smash Ace
snake is deadlyy =) hes my secondary now
third = game and watch

lol ya ya im a tier ***** i no

MDK00

Smash Ace
infamousGK if u see dis call my cellie!
bug or ambrose? u forgot ur water bottle at my house. if its ambrose's consider it garbage.

good games to all! im tired these casuals deserve some shout outzz!!!

wh0o0o go yuuki go!!! mikey is not clutch =( u lost my imaginary 10$. vincey-boy has lvl'd up! keep it up dude. ambrose is gay, GK is 20$ poorer due to me =), IB is on crack as usual, adnan is (insert funny joke here), tyrant is so nice in ggac, agx is so clutch in sbx, GI needs to sit down and analyze his game, Michelle is nice =), where da ef did nickcam go? i didnt get to play him =S

i probably 4got pplz sry. remind me i shout u out nex time
k i go sleep now bye

Bug~

Smash Ace
thxx for the shout ******* lol..ill do shoutouts later..make sure u put that jungle japes vid up, my last kill was too sexy

Bug~

Smash Ace
shoutouts:

MDK: even though you didnt give a shoutout to me as$hole, thanks for hosting it was entertaining and fun. Ill see you at T9, dont get knocked out too early.

GI: gg's man..you played pretty good today man, keep it up! just dair there a$ses all day, I hope you will realize soon enuff ur not as bad as you think. Also, you cant imagine how greatful I am to have a friend like you that is going to pay for me for T9 just so I can attend..you dont know how much I appreciate it.

GI's Girlfriend (michelle I believe): great games, next time I wont use diddy and those **** bananas :p it was fun playing you..c u at T9.

KingAce: My sauga bredgeren...now you know that we are evenly match and it can go either way ;) that grab combo was way too sexy admit it...I just gotta learn not to choke at the end and i'll be fine. Im actually happy now that when I go to play anyone I have confidence and know its atleast 50/50 and can go either way. Now its your turn to start worrying bout me. see you at GI's saturday.

Mikey: great ddd man, you really love bair as do I for GW hehe..great games today man, I hope to see alot more of you in future tourneys / friendlies..reppin sauga ftw.

Vince: although he likes to hit me more than the enemies it was still fun playing with you on a team.

IB: thanks for playing melee with me even though I suck..I will try to make it to mats for melee if brawl isnt that weekend. you gotta teach me still :p

Adnan: playing brawl, WTF? lol that was pretty funny to see but I hope you enjoyed it even though you hate the game, good to see you again man, see u at T9.

Ambrose: stupid marth, if only i didnt SD..no johns lol..I got you the next one though **** MKs lol..man, now we can take those MKs down..lets eliminate them at T9 and send them back to the drawing board lol.

Tyrant: joker, trying to sell his brawl, how dare you in the brawl basement..go back to those horny japanese games :p I know you liked that kill on jungle japes ;)

Pokemon Master: crazy PT..best ive ever seen, I can see alot of future high placings in tournaments for you man..mad respect for coming from brampton to play brawl with us..you need to come more..lucario > snake hehe.

Danny: Good to see you show up man and ready to play with that vicious snake..just need more gayness in ur style and ull be unstoppable hehe..ill see you at T9 man!

Nickcam: nice wario man, MDK said u improved a good amount which is good to hear..by no time maybe youll be on JLs level..you and GI both will be great with him one day.

GK: yo man, you need to get that money back..you need to get revenge on those ****ed metaknights guy..prove yourself at T9 cause it seems like you were out of touch today. play online if anything..or read more stuff on Smashboards. c u at t9

FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE WONDERING IF MSC CAN BE COMPETITIVE OR NOT..HERES A VIDEO OF ME PLAYING..ME AND THIS GUY ARE TWO COMPLETEY DIFFERENT PLAYERS..HES ALL ABOUT SHOOTING AND IM ABOUT TRICKS..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NfClob6lmo8

and heres more in my profile:

http://youtube.com/user/wtclanDOTcom

BTW: MSC WILL BE IN MY NEXT TOURNAMENT!

MDK00

Smash Ace
new shout out.

bug: you are gay.

that is all.

My skill is incomparable. Jesus wishes he could play like me. My MK awaits you fools at the top of the mountain. "COME!" *evil laugh*

i challenge JL to a pride match best of 7, no money, str8 rep. let us do battle... Do you accept?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tournament matches > mm's anyday.

With that said, its true you can't just get the chance to face everyone in tournament all the time though so..

mm's in tournament setting > mm's in friendly setting

Seeing as you know, people actually practise up and care about their game a lot more in and around the time+setting of tournaments.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Wow...just wow.

Today was pretty incredible. It's the first time I've ever been to one of these things, and I can't wait to go to the next already. Thank you very much for having me over, MDK. It's one thing to watch you on YouTube, and it's another thing to be playing you in person. They were embarrassing losses, but they were worth it. I'll try to give you even better fights next time. =D

Everyone else was really cool too. Um....I have difficulty remembering some of the names, so please forgive me if I forget. Sorry that these shoutouts are so short...I am one of few words. XD

Bug: Thanks for the Lucario advice! To be honest, I was just considering concentrating on Pokemon Trainer/Toon Link, but since Snake is so difficult maybe my Lucario will stick around a little longer. I hope that we can play more too. I feel bad about that match we had, especially because your Game & Watch is really incredible (that chaingrab on KingAce was awesome). Thanks for talking to me on the way home. See you at T9.

Danny: You remembered me from Combo Breaker. I'm honoured. XD Your Snake is really good! Nice setups and everything. Our games are toooo close. I have to work on that. =p

KingAce: Ahhh, so you are the infamous Metaknight player. Pretty nice to face you at least once. I know everyone hates Metaknight, but even with the Whorenado and Gay Loop I haven't found much of a reason to hate you...yet. Maybe when I play you more that'll change. XP

Gi: Wario player...right? Freaky Wario. I haven't faced too many Warios so you're one to watch out for. My memory is getting fuzzy here...did you use Pokemon Trainer as well, or was that someone else? =s

DDD Dude: I didn't catch your name. =( But our PT vs Dedede match was awesome. It made me really nervous because I've faced some Dededes online and my Squirtle hates him, lol.

Vince: Nice Toon Link. Teaming up with you is fun....but please stop killing me. =(

I believe that's everyone I played. It was cool seeing ranked players like GK and Ambrose too. ^^ Anyway, I'm done. Great games and an awesome day. See you guys around!

MDK00

Smash Ace
no money? only a coward who knows he is guaranteed to lose would say that..scrub.

no money is cowardice, but tis foolishness to play money in every game when your loss rate is 75%
money matches are for just my pure greed sake. this is a battle that is beyond it. a battle of class. something you scrubs will never understand...

@YUKI: i remember seein u at combo breaker. as soon as i say that tag, i believe you were also at anime north if im not mistaken? btw im a ranked player too =S, higher then those scrubs too mite i add.

oh btw its "infamousSK" not GK (SK = scrub king)

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
money matches are for just my pure greed sake. this is a battle that is beyond it. a battle of class. something you scrubs will never understand...
lol that wasnt directed at u

btw rae, whatr u sayin 2morrow? im done work for the week tonight, so i wanna get in like 1 or 2 hours of practice, no hard core stuff, just a few matches to wipe off the dust and sharpen a few new chars.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol that wasnt directed at u

btw rae, whatr u sayin 2morrow? im done work for the week tonight, so i wanna get in like 1 or 2 hours of practice, no hard core stuff, just a few matches to wipe off the dust and sharpen a few new chars.
not sure when u posted this but if ur talkin about friday i mite be able to we'll see. if u mean today, thursday, im bussy. i think i had enuff practice for brawl i need to spend friday practicing:
melty blood
guilty gear
sengoku basara x
arcana heart full

btw ambrose is gay. i felt it was my duty to let everyone know =)

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya srry for not saying anything dude i had to get out of there by ten and u were in the middle of a match lol. GG all and good luck at t9

Top Bottom