• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
Hahaha maaan..

The only reason the crew battle was soo epic is cause you guys take this stuff waaaaay more seriously then we do. Like... upon arriving at your place Bug is allready like "crew battle?" before we even played the game. lol we never MM each other or talk as much **** about each other as you guys do.

Seriously you guys basically forced us to in the crew battle with all your **** talking so its like we haaad to say something back. After all you guys said, you expect us not to talk **** when we win by 2 stocks? (oooh even more **** talk)

LOL Rae I was just pushing your buttons man, you can tell it worked, maybe a little too much or you're mostly joking in your posts. I'll mm you next time, only reason I didn't this time is cause you wanted it soo badly. Like if you had just been like, "yo.... lets mm." I would have done it, but once you made it such a big deal I had to say no.

I never talk **** untill I've won the match already, cause if you do beforehand and you lose it burns.... and you either gotta save yourself by making it bigger or just take it. If you just stay cool before/during the match then you can lose with some dignity.
dont ever impose **** on me. wen u talk, come correct plz. BUG sed crew battle, KINGACE AND BUG forced u into this crew battle. i was nowhere to be found when u guys were talkin

plz dont bring ur pu$$y talks to me. cuz it str8 up smells like fish. every1 noes me already. im not gunna go "please nate lets have a friendly MM, cuz we are such dandy friends" lick my ballz. its str8 up "*** u, lets mm"

sleep scumbag, dont talk

KingAce

Smash Ace
wtf i listen 2 wat ppl have to say all the time... u can ask rae on that 1 too i wudnt be playin how i wud now if i didnt listen to what he had to say at combo breaker, niagara etc... and i didnt say i own ambrose.. i said i would lose to JL for sure, so i wouldnt go in

Percon

Smash Lord
lol this thread is like 90% hate and 10% hype

I agree with Ambrose, everyone needs to calm down. They're just MMs, right? I wasn't there, so I don't know exactly what went down, but... "Can't we all just be friends?"

LOL Rae I was just pushing your buttons man
That was easy

...sorry, couldn't resist. :p

Bug~

Smash Ace
meehow stfu..ur not in the crew cause ur too ****..matt is better than u therefore he has 100% priority over u

MDK00

Smash Ace
honestly after i watched the vids bug did well considering who he was playing. the only person who failed wus really kingace. iunno what happened to u dude but wut wus up with this drill rush spammage?

Bug~

Smash Ace
yes my diddy..that was my first day using him too ..congratulations..but what happens wen i use GW? u get ***** so hard ur not even able to walk

KingAce

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure i was doing well against JL... he was one or 2 good hits away from losing his stock while i was only about 70-80% when i suicided. i WANTED to do a up b but no johns, i ****ed up on that one. and ambrose.. i dunno wtf happened he just beat me

Bug~

Smash Ace
a win is a win doesnt matter how much u win by

and it actually was my second day using diddy so im sorry for making that small error..my diddy is alot better now, before today i never even heard of glide toss

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer

I agree with Ambrose, everyone needs to calm down. They're just MMs, right? I wasn't there, so I don't know exactly what went down, but... "Can't we all just be friends?"
This doesn't sound like hate, is it? It's kinda funny to me.

I say bring on da hate!

I will mm you suckas any day! SUCK IT *****ES!

btw, are there any advanced techs in this game?

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
i know uve seen glide toss cause when i mained diddy i used it against u all the time and i know a wins a win and you are better but alot of games are close
and clearly u said "but what happens wen i use GW? u get ***** so hard ur not even able to walk"
which isnt true

MDK00

Smash Ace

That was easy

...sorry, couldn't resist. :p
u guys clearly cant differentiate hype from hate. probably the only thing about this scene i dont like. too much care bears in ur system. i swear if yall had it ur way u wud hold hands, give hugs, and always say "hey man im sorry you lost, but better luck last time"

you gotta be kiddin me. i swear i feel like the villain of brawl community. fine by me tho! i await u noobs at the top of the mountain "COME"!

This doesn't sound like hate, is it? It's kinda funny to me.

I say bring on da hate!

I will mm you suckas any day! SUCK IT *****ES!

btw, are there any advanced techs in this game?
finally sum1 who understands. ask andy how we do it in ggac. you will never hear the word scrub so much in 5mins when we play. there is nothin but pure **** talkin. thats jus how we do it.

and yes there are adv techs but all of them are char specific so it varies from char to char.

J.L

Smash Ace
actually kingace, u were at 93%. thats good enough to have finished you off with a good fsmash or upair. i had 2 chances too, but the stage change screwed me lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
**** straight! That's just me, though :p
your too nice...

all vids are up!
the match of mdk (MK) vs ambrose (IC) 01 is too good, although 02 was pure MK rapage. da 1st one was a really solid match.

i think ima find someone to make me a dirty a$$ combo video.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Haha some of those vids are great

Why'd you use a different youtube account, though?
i totally forgot to logout and log into the right account. too lazy to go remove all of them and upload them all again.

as long as they are watchable everyone shud be happy =).
iunno if anyone noticed before but the audio kept desyncing. seems to be fine now. finally geez that wus pissin me off.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Wow am I ever sick of hearing the word scrub.

Seriously though, no one should take this **** talk as an actual dispute because its totally cool, it was ridiculously funny.

Hope to see the same turn out Sunday.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Wow am I ever sick of hearing the word scrub.

Seriously though, no one should take this **** talk as an actual dispute because its totally cool, it was ridiculously funny.

Hope to see the same turn out Sunday.
im gravy. im jus lettin ppl kno how slack minus is lol. i had to call him out on it. but i mean if ur gunna tell the story it shud atleast be sed correctly u feel me.

scrub will become a healthy part of your vocab, embrace it =)

@bug: u dont need to xplain anything to me "dawg" hahahaha. all i needed to see wus the car with hydraulics and i'd be dyin hahahaha

Bug~

Smash Ace
lol rae..less pressure during my matches next time..I think ambrose was right, you were putting more pressure on me than JL's wario was haha. I can live with you **** talking but not telling me what to do in the match cause thats just throwing me off, I realized what I couldve done easily when I got home..I just gotta do it for next time..I think you played well, I played ok and ace suprisingly **** (no offense) ..but its ok, this was only a mm..we will have the chance to embarass them in their home town infront of the crowd at T9.

nickcam

Smash Ace
MDK is anyone allowed to come to these casuals because me and my friends are entering bugs tourney and wouldnt mind getting some practice

nickcam

Smash Ace
ya we'll definitely come tomorrow at like 2, but my friend has to go early cuz of work.

MDK00

Smash Ace
just want to make sure everyone knows. 2morro is in full effect!!!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo, what time are you guys playing till, cause I may want to come. ****, probably won't be able to but at least I want to know if it is worth the trip if I have the opportunity.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo, what time are you guys playing till, cause I may want to come. ****, probably won't be able to but at least I want to know if it is worth the trip if I have the opportunity.
til whenever. i had ppl stay as late as 2am last time lol

Top Bottom