• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
To be honest one of the only reasons i use MetaKnight is because hes the only charachter (well snake 2 but hes g@y) that Ive had sucsess with and didn't really need to practice.
But the way some people play MK is actualy somewhat skillful.

TheDUD

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks for the shout outs ....you are also nice Rae XD and Bug it was fun playing your diddy...I have to get used to those bananas! Looking forward to seeing everyone at T9!

Trollian

Smash Cadet
meta does take skill you have to know when to press b and when not press-

oh wait lol sry

Gichan

Smash Champion
You know I'll be there. Need some seeerriooouusss training for my Wario, expect me to attempt to fiend the television. And Yuuki, I want a rematch, one more pokebattle, lololol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
good games today pplz
my bad for feedin off pure nasty karma. thats wut a ****ty day at work does to u =S

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I have to bus there from now on : ( or else I would try to bring a setup (that plus my wii does not actually belong to me lol). GGs today lol, Danny got one of the most ridiculous grenade kills on Rae in the end lol I wish it was recorded. GGs to everyone I played teams with/against for sure, was alot of fun.

Also im assuming sunday is cancelled for SBaN?

Bug~

Smash Ace
well thats up to rae cause hes not going to nikos..

also, we need waaaay more tvs like ambrose said.

15 ppl + 2 tvs = fail

MDK00

Smash Ace
i jus remembered. some1 left their blk controller at my house... i claim it mines =)

Gichan

Smash Champion
uuuhhhhh , noooooo Rae, that is MY controller. I only have two in my bag, I brought three. I'll pick it up next time I'm there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
LOOLOLOL, ffiiiieeenndd. I should shut up, I'm fiending that game to. But no, it comes out next week, I'll get it then. I should have it for Wednesday. Problem is, I'm going to have to bring my 360 since yours isn't modded.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
so long as cassy takes 10 minutes to learn again, i'll be happy.

oh and she also needs to be minimally high tier. top if possible.

Top Bottom