• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
wow im surprised at the number of smashers who actually like soul calibur. what is it about the game that u like? the button mashin? it mus be the button mashin....

btw dudes sunday casuals are cancelled sorry

Anth0ny

Smash Master
wow im surprised at the number of smashers who actually like soul calibur. what is it about the game that u like? the button mashin? it mus be the button mashin....
I got into it because Link was in SCII, like most Nintendo fanboys did :p

I didn't even own a Dreamcast nor did I ever play the original SC >_>

Gichan

Smash Champion
ooookkkaaaayyy there buddy (Rae) the button mashin??? That's why I put three hours a day to learn all of Talim's combos so that I can go and button mash. Wait till I own you on wed, yeah I said it, lololol. Then I'll learn virtua Fighter 5 and own you at that to, OWNED. Jokes. But hey, should I get Virtua Fighter 5 for 360? You think it is good? We can put in casuals on your weeklies.

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
ooookkkaaaayyy there buddy (Rae) the button mashin??? That's why I put three hours a day to learn all of Talim's combos so that I can go and button mash. Wait till I own you on wed, yeah I said it, lololol. Then I'll learn virtua Fighter 5 and own you at that to, OWNED. Jokes. But hey, should I get Virtua Fighter 5 for 360? You think it is good? We can put in casuals on your weeklies.
50$ money match, all i have to do is bang my head on the controller and ill most likely win. assuming i dont bang hard enough.

lol you sound like a friend of mine and rae who was SOOO in denial that SC3 was an unbalanced game and tried to make it competitive, i not sure about how that ended but after i stopped playing, i dont recall ever seeing anyone playing it again XD. Watch, this game WILL be broken somehow and taking away any form of competitive play.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Soul Calibur is a bad fighting game, don't let people tell you otherwise lol. Competitive wise atleast.

The story I'm not too sure about, but it sounds pretty bad too, so iunno how to give this game good feedback lol.

Bad game is bad.

VF5 is a nice game, the input of the game is pretty precise from what I hear, so it's not a noob game. I personally like it lol.

MDK00

Smash Ace
50$ money match, all i have to do is bang my head on the controller and ill most likely win. assuming i dont bang hard enough.

lol you sound like a friend ANDRE who was SOOO in denial that SC3 was an unbalanced game and tried to make it competitive, i not sure about how that ended but after i stopped playing, i dont recall ever seeing anyone playing it again XD. Watch, this game WILL be broken somehow and taking away any form of competitive play.
quoted for correction
i never once had any aspirations to play this game. i hated all 3d games except for tekken.

one thing about soul calibur tho is, u can literally get away with good guarding and atking at the rite times mixed with grabs and unblockables and win. but i've never faced a real solid soul calibur player so i'll keep my mouth closed. jus cuz u noe combos doesnt mean u noe how to play the game...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Honestly, they only selling point for the SC games for me is the special featured characters. SCII had Link, I bought it. SCIII had noone, didn't buy it. IV will have Yoda, so I'm buying that ****. I have no intentions of getting competitive with it, hell I'll probably barely even go online with it. I just wanna beast some friends with Yoda, like I did with Link :p

It is a button mashing game. I remember completely plowing through the story mode in SCII with Nightmare using one of his moves that took about half of your opponents life away. Y>Y>Y END OF MATCH. Pretty fun to do though :D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
link had like 3 good moves.

and one was his grab.

after 66B and AB[K] he had like nothing.

link sucked so hard. but link mains should be used to this in like every game by now so it's not a huge adjustment.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Man, I love how people complain about Sauga's distance from Toronto, and Rae lives like just at the end of Sauga, before the border of Oakville. Hahaha.

This isn't aimed at you, Bernard. Does anyone actually bus it there?

MDK00

Smash Ace
@raynex: yah man u need to reach da hype is too much.

@tyrantwolf: dont hate, appreciate, i'll see u there wednesday lol. btw yup there a good amount of ppl who bus it down here.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
link had like 3 good moves.

and one was his grab.

after 66B and AB[K] he had like nothing.

link sucked so hard. but link mains should be used to this in like every game by now so it's not a huge adjustment.
qft.

Link was like bottom tier just above Yunsung.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Oh wow I didn't know it was that far.

Ahrite Fdat Rae.
weak sauce.
give the casuals a chance tho, if u dont have a good time then say Fdat lol. i'll play 3rd strike w/ u if u come. =)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
qft.

Link was like bottom tier just above Yunsung.
see, this is where i feel awkward. i hated sc3 because of brokenness and how variable cancel made mitsu like, super homo, and such, but i actually liked its predecessor >__>

lack of depth and all.

MDK00

Smash Ace
yo ill challenge you're whole crew to 3rd strike MMs random characters!

Also, I'm picking up GG:AC.
lol most of da crew dont play capcom games that much we play everything else like arcana heart, vf5, ggac, etc etc. but if ur interested in playin some 3rd strike reach sunday then. btw what char r u planning to learn for ggxxac?

MDK00

Smash Ace
not sure...

Eddie I think. I like technical lockdown chars.

The games you mentioned are weird...lol arcana heart.
yah if u want lockdown eddie by far is the best choice.

lol wuts wrong with arcana heart. wut do u noe about loli POWA! but everyone in the crew plays a wide variety of games, obviously we all main our own certain games tho. we also play hnk, the new sbx, mbac n other stuff.

btw im pickin on murlee so maybe u can help me w/ that?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Man, I love how people complain about Sauga's distance from Toronto, and Rae lives like just at the end of Sauga, before the border of Oakville. Hahaha.

This isn't aimed at you, Bernard. Does anyone actually bus it there?
I bus. Quite the lovely two hour trip, but that's because Brampton Transit suckksssss. All in all I end up taking about 5 different buses just to get to Rae's house. XD But thankfully, it can all be done on one transfer...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I bus. Quite the lovely two hour trip, but that's because Brampton Transit suckksssss. All in all I end up taking about 5 different buses just to get to Rae's house. XD But thankfully, it can all be done on one transfer...
+respect.

I'm actually really gonna try to come out to this, so yeah. I'll poke Imadh and Jamal to come too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Rae, they pushed the calibur date one more week....again, this is gay. Tomorrow is all brawl. But maybe, you might wanna show me some VF5 or something. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

MDK00

Smash Ace
good games to everyone yesterday. 4 TVs is too deadly. watchout my jiggz will put u to bed. word...

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Rae, can I please borrow your Bioshock, my copy isn't working and I'm dying to get past Farmer's Market. And yo, you can trust me, I'll beat it in a week and give it back.

Top Bottom