• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
yup yup everythings good for 2morro =) 2PM please! setups setups setups!

MDK00

Smash Ace
fuuuuuuuk i'm reaching wasaga tomorrow or else I would have def came :(

Wednesday for sure!
dont worry man wednesday r usually better turn outs then sundays.

@JL: plz teach me wario kay? thnx!

J.L

Smash Ace
Watched some videos, awesome stuff. J.L has a crazy Marth! Do you main him now or what?

Dittos on Wed :)
sure..

my marth sucks at the moment. I need to train him to be more consistent. But to be honest, i would probably end up using wario against mks and snakes. Marth is for those other weird match ups i dont like. But might as well train him against everyone.

MDK00

Smash Ace
next time MDK vs the world. i think we didnt get to finish ambrose either. but ur right the "around the world" is pretty fun lol. i'll get the crew battles up soon. lol whiteboyz!!! i never seem to be on a winnin team for crew battles which is why i hate anything that has to do with teams lol im the only clutch person on my team always!

J.L

Smash Ace
next time MDK vs the world. i think we didnt get to finish ambrose either. but ur right the "around the world" is pretty fun lol. i'll get the crew battles up soon. lol whiteboyz!!! i never seem to be on a winnin team for crew battles which is why i hate anything that has to do with teams lol im the only clutch person on my team always!
next time ill choose you rae ;)

but upload the crews anyway

MDK00

Smash Ace
next time ill choose you rae ;)

but upload the crews anyway
please stop the sexual harassment!
i go on my thread "upload crews!"
i go on msn "upload crews!"

if i get a phone call ima beat up u! lol

btw IM UPLOAD CREWS RIGHT NOW!!!!!

MDK does not like cuttin vids!

i need some MM's. tryin save up monies for a controller =). who wants to donate to a friendly cause.

@everyone: EVERYTHING IS GOOD TO GO 2MORRO.

ALSO GET THE NEW WORD DOWN!
LSD = LAST STOCK DESPERATION
SPREAD IT!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yo Rae, is it okay if I drop by today at 7ish instead of 6 sharp? My ride unfortunately can't get me to your house for 6 sharp :(

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo Rae, is it okay if I drop by today at 7ish instead of 6 sharp? My ride unfortunately can't get me to your house for 6 sharp :(
lol of course man. the 6pm sharp bizness is jus added for emphasis. i think only mikey arrives 6pm SHARP. srsly. im startin to believe he sits outside my door lookin at his watch...

I'm not going today... Gi ditched meeeeeeeee TT _TT
=( thats not nice.
i'll slap him for you when he gets here.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Awesome time, but I had to leave too **** early. Hopefully I'll be able to stay longer next time. Also, lol at the TV and Wii situation.

"Wait...who said anything about Brawl?"

LOL. Also, fun matches Danny, Nate and the Pit player who uses Wiichuk (forget his name!). Danny you like my mad combos! :p

nickcam

Smash Ace
Good games yesterday guys. Ya Mikey, Im ********... Im really srry about forgetting brawl and causing u to have to drive me back to get it. I hope it wasnt to much trouble for u. And JL thanks for the wario advice ive always been trying to approach MK and been getting punished for it but ur advice made me play smarter and more defensively. Lastly Danny change ur tag to C4 right now man no joke. U have like a cloaking device on those things its ridiculous

On a side note: Big blue should now be a legit counter pick lol

J.L

Smash Ace
yeaa nick, Wario can do well against mks, but you would have to know the match up really well. You can watch some of my vids, but even i make mistakes and try to challenge high priority attacks when they dont work. Play defensive but approach at the same time (with air dodges) to find when they will slip up. Also you can use the fart attack as a counter move. When they hit your shield, just jump out of shield and fart. Ive done it many times.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I say 2morrow if enough people show ... Crew battles, cuz i missed the last one and i heard it was epic

MDK00

Smash Ace
There was a huge propane explosion on the hwy-401 this morning near keele street, and the highway has been blocked off. So me, nate and julian wont be able to make it this time. We can come on wednesday though.

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080810/080810_explosion/20080810/?hub=CP24Home
no propane explosion johns...

im playin lol, wtf tho. yeah man better stay safe at home. i guess it will only be sauga today.

I'll see you guys wednesday, super buffalo training ftw.
when u guys place high you'll have me to thank =)

Top Bottom