• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

doovongeman

Smash Rookie
Alright, so the 4 wii+brawls will be danny, phil, bug and wolfblade?
Does that mean I shouldn't bring my wii+brawl? I can bring 2 folding chairs.

Btw, one of my friends might come as well. Letting you know so he doesn't get rejected at the door.

Peace

J.L

Smash Ace
Does that mean I shouldn't bring my wii+brawl? I can bring 2 folding chairs.

Btw, one of my friends might come as well. Letting you know so he doesn't get rejected at the door.

Peace
Yes that would be much appreciated. Bring the chairs and the extra setup. Cuz you never know when someone is gonna pull a "nickcam" on you lol jk.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
So as of now its just me and Niko coming. Max/ Kev/ Jarred/ Nate are all working, KC I don't know his number or ****, Miller isn't coming (didn't pry for reasons). Gonna see if my buddy can come when he gets home from work. Either way, expect me to have a full car, even though its probably just gonna be me Niko and my buddy Alex.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yes that would be much appreciated. Bring the chairs and the extra setup. Cuz you never know when someone is gonna pull a "nickcam" on you lol jk.
Hahahaah. New phrase pulling a "nickcam". Its gonna be in the dictionary before u know it lol.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rae, me and Me2Nik might be there at 8:30 today (Wednesday Aug. 13). Don't count on it though, but I'll see! No wiii though.

MDK00

Smash Ace
only MDK can hold casuals with 4 setups, 17 people, AND bring dat hype.
i am so awesome.
somebody praise me!

btw kingace is soo NOT clutch. (you scrub...)

ps. wolfblade 3 stockin niko wus the sexiest thing i ever saw. niko_k suckz @ brawl...
wolfblade is the new hype. HANDS DOWN!!! apparently lvl 100 lucario evolves into GameShark, who knew?!

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
*slits wrist in corner*

How could this happen to meeee?

I made my mistakes...there's nowhere to run...

Yeah, nice job Ambrose and J.L. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. =( Next time...I'll redeem myself...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I agree....although I am 100% certain my PT is below you and Wolfblade's. D= I'll keep at it though. We'll fight next time if you come. =D
Please main/ second Jiggs, I will love you forever and we'll have to team at least once when you do. Like I always say, support the Poketier!

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Please main/ second Jiggs, I will love you forever and we'll have to team at least once when you do. Like I always say, support the Poketier!
Hmm...I'm still thinking about it. After all, that Jigglethepuff fellow already has an awesome Jigglypuff as it is. I dunno if I can match up to that but I'll give it a shot. I'm sure your Pikachu is as awesome as your Lucario is. I can't use Pikachu anymore, that QAC stuff just freaks me out. >>; But yeah, TL, PT and Jiggs...I can see some good coming from it. =)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hmm...I'm still thinking about it. After all, that Jigglethepuff fellow already has an awesome Jigglypuff as it is. I dunno if I can match up to that but I'll give it a shot. I'm sure your Pikachu is as awesome as your Lucario is. I can't use Pikachu anymore, that QAC stuff just freaks me out. >>; But yeah, TL, PT and Jiggs...I can see some good coming from it. =)
Ha ha, ask Danny about my Pika, he wasn't too fond of fighting him:chuckle:

TL, PT, and Jiggs sounds awesome, I love it.

nickcam

Smash Ace
We won???? WTF
Ambrose u and julian are just beastin at this game. Niko, Ya u got ur revenge on me bigtime from those other matches we had. Warios grab release = gayness. Srry i let the crew down i was just to psyched out from that 7% first stock niko did on me lol.

J.L

Smash Ace
We won???? WTF
LOL yeaa man. We were like, "wait until nickcam hears about this". But honestly it was all ambrose this time. How many stocks did he take off, like 10 or something?

When you got team asian sensation on your crew, anything is possible ;)

Top Bottom