• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i am hype. but yeah my Link in brawl is soo bad. Melee Link is where its at still. w.e lol but yeah since everyones gonna be out of the country i might not go lmfao.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
wolfblade have u been geting secret training from azen. Stos ur avatar is win, teen titans was a good show, thats speedy rite? and link can be good, just need to spam projectiles

J.L

Smash Ace
wolfblade has secretly been training with the elite 4 and the 8 gym leaders, but does he have what it takes to be #1?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
But can he see why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

And Rob, take me out did you?
Is that what really happened? :)
Didn't I win one match then you won the second... in which you woulda died a second after me :psycho:

Totally took a stock off you in crews as well. Bfoward interception biatch!

P.S. I lawld at the cinnamon toast crunch, ha ha.

J.L

Smash Ace
Well I took out Ace, Minus, and Niko yesterday ^^ Just the asian sensation stopping me now:laugh:
Asians are on a level higher than legendary pokemon... and they can read movements better than Lucario's power of the aura.

AND we can see why Kids love cinnamon toast crunch.

Its the msg; we made them. ;)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
wolfblade have u been geting secret training from azen. Stos ur avatar is win, teen titans was a good show, thats speedy rite? and link can be good, just need to spam projectiles
yuep speedy.

Link can be good when you spam. But me i dont spam screw spamming. serisouly. spamming is boring. Its funny though cause my brawl Link plays just like Melee Link. Also edgeguarding with Link is just ****ed up. no more scrah spike =(

MDK00

Smash Ace
i'd just like to point out somebody took a **** in my washroom and didnt flush.
i have a pretty good idea of who it is but im not gunna call any names.
1st of all if my mom seen this she wud have came down and cuss u guys out but luckily someone came and told me before hand
2nd of all, this is mad disrespect. i understand its uber embrassing cuz that dump wus so big that it wouldnt go down, but seriously if u need a plunger tell me man.

@the dude who did it: i dont know who the *** raised you but if you intend to be that stupid again, i will confront you str8 up.

also ppl lets be respectful and clean up after ourselves. i really shouldnt have to be cleaning other ppls garbage. im not sure if thats how ur parents raised you or something or if you do that when you go to other ppls house but thats definitely not how i roll. im mainly lookin at the people who come in ambrose car and danny (dude i always find ur water bottles all over my house) and ambrose n company, u guys left several EB bags and ur new control boxes around as well u normally leave food and drinks lying around as well.

im not mad but clearly saying. lets have fun, but be respectful of my basement at the same time. from now on i'll be bring down a big bag so you guys can jus stuff ur garbage in it so you dont have to keep callin me or take it with you when you leave.

vids will take awhile. seems like im really busy this week.

dont worry i didnt forget about last sundays vids...

ps. kingace sucks...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I LOL'd when you started describing the sh*t MDK:laugh:

But yeah, that's crap (no pun intended). Seems like we have a phantom pooper on the loose. First Bug's tourney, now this. I think I'd be too terrified to host a smashfest at my place after that, especially since we only have one bathroom.

But on a lighter note, I'm totally gonna try to make it out to a couple of the Sunday smashes come September. Last night was ridunkulously fun.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I just ****ing lol'd omfg. brawl scene in toronto is too good. but yeah when people reach my house I give them a good view of the rules. clean up after yourself and if you dont youre not coming back evar again =). but yeah mdk i will try to make it next wednesday. Link..

KingAce

Smash Ace
yo rae i think i left my wiimote @ your house, can you see if its in your basement?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol at the **** incident. That's messed up.

I could never crap away from home...don't know why. So I'll never be the one to clog your toilet :p

nickcam

Smash Ace
**** rob i wanted to play u. Ur lucario looks like it leveld up a ****load but i suspect your cheating with your gameshark codes. Anyone else thinking hes using infinite rare candy's lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
**** rob i wanted to play u. Ur lucario looks like it leveld up a ****load but i suspect your cheating with your gameshark codes. Anyone else thinking hes using infinite rare candy's lol.
I thought I they were gonna send you in after I took out Danny in crews, and dude, I was totally ready for it ^^

I can't remember, you going to Buffalo? If not then we'll friendly next time I see ya, and I'll be sure to give you a taste of the rest of my roster as well.

P.S. Its a good thing we didn't fight though, cause when I got home I checked the energy left in my batteries and they were basically dead... it would explain why during a couple friendlies I just seemed to stop for a second for no apparant reason ha ha.

Lesson learned, make sure you charge yer batteries.

J.L

Smash Ace
okay um...when looking at my supposedly new controller, I find that it is really dirty and it has many gathered grease in corners of the dpad and c stick that cant possibly have accumulated over a few hours.

I rmb just before wolfblade and gang left, I left my controller on the couch to go to the washroom. When I came back it was gone, and I asked MDK if he was using my controller since he took mine before when I left it unattended. He wasnt sure himself but I just assumed it was. But now Im not entirely convinced. So if anyone remembers taking a brand new platinum controller from the couch just before leaving, or feels that their controller is stiff/new. Let me know!!!!

i am sad =(

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
okay um...when looking at my supposedly new controller, I find that it is really dirty and it has many gathered grease in corners of the dpad and c stick that cant possibly have accumulated over a few hours.

I rmb just before wolfblade and gang left, I left my controller on the couch to go to the washroom. When I came back it was gone, and I asked MDK if he was using my controller since he took mine before when I left it unattended. He wasnt sure himself but I just assumed it was. But now Im not entirely convinced. So if anyone remembers taking a brand new platinum controller from the couch just before leaving, or feels that their controller is stiff/new. Let me know!!!!

i am sad =(
Me and ATMA are both wavebird users, so check with Switch/ Niko. Best of luck dude.

Edit: Didn't like 3 or 4 other guys leave about the same time as my car? Danny, Russ (?? can't quite remember) and somebody else? Check with the, too if you can.

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
See, good stuff happens when you ahve 17 people in one basement with 4 setups, but then all this crappy mixup happens after.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol at the **** incident. That's messed up.

I could never crap away from home...don't know why. So I'll never be the one to clog your toilet :p
this man knows the system. wow I still cant get over the fact that someones took and **** and didnt flush.

J.L

Smash Ace
Appreciate it, but i already have one, it just doesnt seem to be the new one i got. But watever, if it doesnt turn up, its not the end of the world.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I accidentally dropped my controller many years ago, and a chip appeared on the left side of my control stick.

Now I always know which one it is.

J.L. !!

The guy I was telling you about can clean that controller you have and custom paint it regardless. Still interested?

J.L

Smash Ace
I accidentally dropped my controller many years ago, and a chip appeared on the left side of my control stick.

Now I always know which one it is.

J.L. !!

The guy I was telling you about can clean that controller you have and custom paint it regardless. Still interested?
YES!

If he spray paints it, would it cover the Gamecube brand? i sorta want to leave that on. Other than that, I am totally down for it.

Perhaps host a smashfest at ur place and while im there, bring the controller to the guys place since he lives near you.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yeah they're horrible. Ken was OBVIOUSLY the better player, but this CPU kid ended up taking it. There's an interview with this kid that reveals that he's 14 and has NEVER BEEN TO A SMASH TOURNAMENT BEFORE. Yet he won Evo.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool items.

J.L

Smash Ace
i actually found them entertaining. Rob's final smash is funny. its like some psychopath chasing and trying to get a grab on you lol.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I watched the SK92 vs Darwin fights after that. Now those were entertaining. Darwin's jab combo to Shiek FS was nice. Sk92 had some nice grab combos too. The Ken vs CPU fights just seemed boring and painful to watch.

Top Bottom