• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
the commentary is so lame. MDK u have to record ur own commentary over that
Ken gets the smash ball, he goes for it... JESUS JESUS! R.O.B. DODGES THAT *****! KEN IS CRAP YO! MAN GO HOME KEN, CPU OWNS YOU.... cpu gets the smash ball and...OOOOOOHHHHHHH!! Thats right son! Make ken yo B*TCH!!! KEN'S GOT NOTHING ON YOU!!!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Which was WAAAAAY better commentary.
Much would have rathered that dude come back.

OOOOH MAN! is legendary.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Rae stop distracting us with other videos, where the hell is the crew battle from your house?! I wanna see my 0-death ending in grab release u smash against nickcams wario now xD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Yo MDK! I have an open spot in my car now. I say you come to Buffalo with us!

Course I'm pretty sure Percon is going with Ambrose and whatnot, so it might make more sense if Percon comes in my car (since he lives like 5 minutes from me) and the GTA crew should take you in their car instead of him.

Discuss!!!

P.S. If you make it to Buffalo, I say we **** with team Gameshark.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Ken gets the smash ball, he goes for it... JESUS JESUS! R.O.B. DODGES THAT *****! KEN IS CRAP YO! MAN GO HOME KEN, CPU OWNS YOU.... cpu gets the smash ball and...OOOOOOHHHHHHH!! Thats right son! Make ken yo B*TCH!!! KEN'S GOT NOTHING ON YOU!!!
LOL needs moar JEEEEZZUS and moar Mm Mmm

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo MDK! I have an open spot in my car now. I say you come to Buffalo with us!

Course I'm pretty sure Percon is going with Ambrose and whatnot, so it might make more sense if Percon comes in my car (since he lives like 5 minutes from me) and the GTA crew should take you in their car instead of him.

Discuss!!!

P.S. If you make it to Buffalo, I say we **** with team Gameshark.
yooo some1 let me know whats going on!? i wanna reach! so who is gettin me? ambrose or you im confused.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i guess its only fair since bug called a ride earlier, but i do believe when it comes down to the actually tournament especially since its in US that the better representative shud go but its all good. hopefully he flops out and i can go

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i guess its only fair since bug called a ride earlier, but i do believe when it comes down to the actually tournament especially since its in US that the better representative shud go but its all good. hopefully he flops out and i can go
Like I said in my pm, if you can make it to St. Kitts then I can drive you to Buffalo and back home.

I'll keep a spot for you just in case. Be sure to let me know when you know whats going on.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Like I said in my pm, if you can make it to St. Kitts then I can drive you to Buffalo and back home.
tru tru, i'll find out whats up 2morro.
add me to msn.
holla_back_yall@hotmail.com

This sunday casuals are canceled.

edit:
@niko: LOL i heard you meet my brother Jamal aka Tyrant hahaha. just imagine me him and you didnt meet his real brother (andre) who is more or less like us and our whole other crew. lol imagine me times 10 all in one room.

Hype meter thru the roof. LOLOL

D

Deleted member

yeah i dunno why all the hate. Those matches were fun to watch o__o

Bug~

Smash Ace
the better representative is going ;)

loooooooooooool :pPPPPPPP

MDK00

Smash Ace
the better representative is going ;)

loooooooooooool :pPPPPPPP
thats not what the 4$ you gave me says...

all jokes aside, i honestly pray you do well. i'll be very upset if you dont cuz i really wanted to go and it seems a few others did as well. if you dont do well thats like disrespecting me and GTA. so please do you best. remember you are representing how the US views CAN players.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I loved watching sk92 slappin the **** outta darwin or w.e on jungle japes counter pick. Thats what would happen to CPU if he didn't have items, lol.

Nate vs sk92 Falco mirror, who would win.

Bug~

Smash Ace
yo ambrose wen u see this..call my house at 6:30am...OR TEXT THE CELL AND LEAVE UR NUMBER CAUSE IT HAS NO MINUTES I BELIEVE..i will be at the QEW and cawthra exit from toronto.

D

Deleted member

but bernard debating is fun!!!!111~~~~`111

/no, not really

//i lied i like it for some reason

///i should just get a blog

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
How did you all do (those who went) in that Buffalo Tourney? (in other words if theres a results page linkage would be nice) P.S. MDK if wednesday happens I may be able to come after 9:30.

J.L

Smash Ace
Ambrose and I came first in teams, and neo and plank came second.

i think top 10 in singles were like, Neo, plank, kingace, ambrose, percon, minus, yoshi, me, bug, and some other ppl.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

i think top 10 in singles were like, Neo, plank, kingace, ambrose, percon, minus, yoshi, me, bug, and some other ppl.
JL you *******, thanks for not mentioning me, especially since we both came 9th.:laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT GTA REPRESENT XD

Good shit guys, first in teams? Over NEO? DAYUM!

And top ten looks real good too. Third to Neo and Plank is nice.

J.L

Smash Ace
lol sorry wolfblade, i thought it was you, but i wasnt sure. But yea definitely we should train up again this wed.

the next victims will be Montreal

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Shot a seat to Rae's if I am not working.

btw gta/niagara, nice job. Def showed plank that we are not garbage.

Top Bottom