• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
So there's still GG right?
nooope nothin is happenin sunday sorry

GODAMMIT and I just found out about these 2 minutes ago!

I was kind of excited for tomorrow.

I don't think I'll be able to come on Wednesdays since it starts at 6... but Sundays I'll try to make it out all the time.

Will this be going into September?
i plan to keep this going during sept but only on sundays i think.

Better be going on in September:psycho:
yup sundays

oh so this is the MDK thread... So where do you guys play? And when is the next time? You guys welcome B.C players do you :p?
everyone is welcomed =)
so are TVs and wiis =D

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
nooope nothin is happenin sunday sorry

i plan to keep this going during sept but only on sundays i think.

yup sundays

everyone is welcomed =)
so are TVs and wiis =D
ffffff. What happened to GG sundaes. :(

I'm going to Waterloo, I won't see you guys til forever unless you come down sometime.

MDK00

Smash Ace
they have been happenin without u =S, jus not sunday. i cant find u on msn wen i need too lol

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Im from Vaughan but it wouldnt be too hard getting to your house, been looking everywhere for Toronto Brawl players:dizzy:...i hope you keep these running til next summer cause i got no wheels at the moment.........hopefully i can find time to come through to one of these by bus cause i need to start trying to make $$ of Brawl(if im welcomed that is).........if any of you want to friendly for the time being since it could be a while since we meet just ask as id enjoy some lag-free wifi matches.......ill try and bus it one day but my Grandma just got diagnosed with cancer(she lives near your house actually) so most of my Sundays are spent down there....im glad to see people taking Torontos Brawl scene to higher levels keep up the good work:bee:

my msn is joe-96-@hotmail.com.....feel free to add

Last edited:

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, I gotta get in touch with him when I'm there and I had an inkling about the GG and SF from what I heard from some of the GG people and from Josh.

That **** is going to be live~ :DDDD

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

MDK00

Smash Ace
MDK.

As you can see I'm having a Smash thing.
The problem is it looks as if people would rather do it on Wednesday.

Now I know your Smash things are on Wednesday's too, so I was wondering maybe we could work something out?

Maybe you and all your peeps could come down here? =D
i guess i wudnt mind, but u wud definitely have to talk to every1 else who posts in this thread. i think im jus gunna stick to my plan, but if ppl want to go out to urs thats kool, i'd jus like to kno a bit in advance jus so i can cancel if needed

so who exactly is comin to my place on wednesday? if at least 4 ppl come, i'll keep it going...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Everyone who's coming to my thing wants it for Wednesday, sorry.

More than 4 people are coming, that's for sure..

So what do you want to do?

OMG. Come to my thing?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hm...this is a bit of a situation. My answer depends on who's going, I guess.

Even though it's a two hour trip to Sauga, hanging out with the greats and learning from them makes it all worth it. On the other hand, this being in Brampton, it'd be a lot easier for me to get to.

So it depends on who's going to what. If I find that if the usual crowd is going to MDK's, I'll be going to MDK's.

4Serial

Smash Lord
You'll still learn from us =[ it's not like we're all terrible at brawl lol
MDK, come plz! People over here want to Brawl with you lol and I haven't played your MK since you started
I'm that Link player from waaaay back

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Yeh MDK please come.

I'd rather have ONE BIG thing than two small things.
I've already got 3 guys coming that think you're some sort of Smash legend, and Niko from Niagara is coming.

Bug might come too, and bring people.

I know I might sound selfish, and I'm sorry if I do, but MDK would you please cancel and come to my Smash along with your regulars?

4Serial

Smash Lord
lol chris shut up. you obviously don't know anything or care for it. don't come into this thread if you're only going to troll.

he was new and came into the smash scene playing brawl
and then he became one of the best in like a month or two

I think that deserves some respect.

and what pyro says is true, these newer brampton players really want to play against you

nickcam

Smash Ace
goign to brampton would be such a hastle for us people coming from ssauga. I say u Brampton players come down here instead of the other way around

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol chris shut up. you obviously don't know anything or care for it. don't come into this thread if you're only going to troll.

and what pyro says is true, these newer brampton players really want to play against you
Exactly. Word for word.

goign to brampton would be such a hastle for us people coming from ssauga. I say u Brampton players come down here instead of the other way around
See, that's the thing. We always travel to Sauga and Scarborough and Markham and crap for events, but not ONCE has anyone come to Brampton.

/tired of being shafted

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
MDK the smash legend, ha ha! That's cute.

I guess that makes me a myth since I tend to beat the legend:chuckle:

Scrub 1: Yo you know MDK, The Smash Legend?
Scrub 2: Yeah
Scrub 1: Turns out this guy Wolfblade can take him out on a regular basis
SCrub 2: No way man, that's just a myth!

Hee hee, gotta love MDK.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
if ya'll go, brampton promises to make it to your casuals all the time =D
Well that's not very enticing:laugh:

But seriously, I can't go to Brampton or Sauga this week. House sitting and thats the day my buddy gets back, so I gotta be here to give him the low down on all his animals and stuff.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
YES. I'M 99% SURE I'M COMING ON WEDNESDAY.

I'll try to bring my Wii too. My Brawl is tripless too if anyone wants to try it out.

EDIT: Are all the usual guys gonna be at Pyroloserkid's thing on Wed? I'd rather go to Rae's place since it's Brawl only and I'm more familiar with his place. Whatever, I should be good on Wednesday!

MDK00

Smash Ace
I'm encouraging MDK and his usuals to come over.
lol encouraging?

before all this hot air goes str8 to my head i think ppl shud realize i suck... alot lol. im probably the worst brawler in the scene...
i talk mad **** when i win
i john HARD when i lose
and i play metaknight...

would you really wanna be my friend?

jks

but thank you for the respect. gay comments like that make me wanna try to become a better player (this is probably as humble as i get =S)

as for cancelling out and going to sauga... hmm try being in my shoes for a second. you have 10-14 ppl who come to ur place for a good time and casuals on a weekly basis and now u have to somehow cancel out of them. iunno about u but i dont like disappointing ppl. i had to cancel this sunday and after reading that guys post who sed he was amped to come and found out it was cancelled i felt bad.

like i sed before if people would like to come to my place this week please post saying "ur coming" or something just so i have some numbers.

dont get me wrong pyro i'd luv to come but i dont wanna disappoint anyone. i'd like to make good connections w/ everyone...

WHO IS COMING TO MY CASUALS? PLEASE POST!!!

EDIT:
wolfblade owns my MK...
but take away his gameshark and i can beat him =D
stop usin gameshark wolf u suck.

btw niko is stupid LOLOLOLOL

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice

well the games only been out for like, 5 months. >_> so i guess like everyone who plays brawl is new =/
in a brand new community idk whats so impressive bout it, but i guess its something.
It'd be more legendish if he did it in the melee community, nothing against brawl but like, when the games only out for a few months people are on a relatively close lvl of play :p

And i didnt come to troll, i seriously didnt know >_>

edit: we have new brampton players? O.o...ones who wanna play him? o_o
have i met them? who? :S(serious questions..serious answers pls =[ )

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
i had to cancel this sunday and after reading that guys post who sed he was amped to come and found out it was cancelled i felt bad.

dont get me wrong pyro i'd luv to come but i dont wanna disappoint anyone. i'd like to make good connections w/ everyone...
Lol, that disappointed guy was me LMFAO!

Anyways, if you cancelled yours you wouldn't be disappointing anyone because they could all come to mine =D.

Come on msn and we'll talk.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
NO NO NO.

Rae's house on wednesday, sorry pyro but **** your place.

Its my last smashfest before I leave. So sorry no, I would be VERY dissapointed.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
NO NO NO.

Rae's house on wednesday, sorry pyro but **** your place.

Its my last smashfest before I leave. So sorry no, I would be VERY dissapointed.
oh lawrd god forbid nate be disappointed*, that it be held somewhere else he could go to if he wanted. Especially since its the rare occasion that brampton can hold a smashfest, and the fact that we're always the ones who trek to your stuff.
Wouldnt it just be mortifying if you were disappointed. I'm not sure i would be able to live with myself.

Steve maybe hes right. **** your place.:ohwell:

KingAce

Smash Ace
i vote raes place... its closer n i think the usual people + toronto will be goin to raes for brawl for suree

Top Bottom