• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

D

Deleted member

pyroloserkid i read all your posts, your post before mine was again trying to leech players from this smashfest.

if you have people who really want to play, why wouldn't you just merge the two at Rae's, easily the best talent in the region will be there, and if they want to get better that's where they should go. at least let them know that this is on the same day and see if they'd be interested in coming to this.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
pyroloserkid i read all your posts, your post before mine was again trying to leech players from this smashfest.

if you have people who really want to play, why wouldn't you just merge the two at Rae's, easily the best talent in the region will be there, and if they want to get better that's where they should go. at least let them know that this is on the same day and see if they'd be interested in coming to this.
QFT B*TCH!

Especially since I might be able to get me and 4 more peeps from Niagara up, us + gta + sauga = epic.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

yeah man you dont wanna **** around with this guy. I still need to go to Rae's base for brawlz

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I know, it's the only ditto that I enjoy playing. XD

By the way, I've been trying to use Jigglypuff but it really isn't working out for me. Maybe if I had used her in 64/Melee I'd be used to her, but now it's just odd. >_>;

pastaboy

Smash Champion
yoyoyo wolfblde cani shot seat or is it too late, i have to go to this.
also delorted is right we shuld just merge for this time especially because alot of peopel are going

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
yoyoyo wolfblde cani shot seat or is it too late, i have to go to this.
also delorted is right we shuld just merge for this time especially because alot of peopel are going
If I can go sure, but I won't know till later Wednesday so if you can get another ride three then go for it rather than relying on me. PM yer phone number and I'll call you if I end up going.

Remember though... tomorrow is my last day at Muay Thai... and they are gonna all say goodbye to me, so I might be horribly sore and unable to attend on Wednesday.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
If I can go sure, but I won't know till later Wednesday so if you can get another ride three then go for it rather than relying on me. PM yer phone number and I'll call you if I end up going.

Remember though... tomorrow is my last day at Muay Thai... and they are gonna all say goodbye to me, so I might be horribly sore and unable to attend on Wednesday.
aight just let me know whenever, if u cant ride thats fine il bus.
btw niko wut time r u leaving tommrow cuz liek man we have to chill

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rae, I might be able to make this if I can find a ride home after. I have one in mind but it's not 100% Also, if I come, Fugu wil come as well.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Anth0ny

Smash Master
All right, I'm 100% confirmed for this Wed. I'll be able to stay later this time around (thank god), and I'll probably have my Wii. If anyone needs to practice their Marth matchup just holla lol.

This **** is gonna be crazy.

MDK00

Smash Ace
oh **** anthony is comin with a tripless brawl. no trippin johns!

2morro is gunna be epic. be sure to come because it will be minus' last smashfest! last shot to get at the best falco in GTA

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
oh **** anthony is comin with a tripless brawl. no trippin johns!

2morro is gunna be epic. be sure to come because it will be minus' last smashfest! last shot to get at the best falco in GTA
I might have to pick up Falco when Minus goes.... only because if Pyrnight becomes the best Falco that will be an embarrassment to the smash community:p

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.. Minus' last smashfest, huh? I dunno, I may come to this, but my uni is having a party for the frosh that night... But ****, I wanna face Minus' Falco one more time! Gotta get better in my vs Falco matchup (and every other matchup)

I'm only ~45% sure that I can come, unless somebody in Toronto can set me up with a ride. If anybody in Toronto has any extra room in their car, PM or MSN (dark_dragon1002@hotmail.com) me plz~~

This is Jack (if anybody remembers me, lolz), btw.

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys,

so how do i get to this place if i take the Go train to missisaga, when and where do i get off... and stuff and the bus routes, can someone helpz me? i wanna try to make it there tomorrow so msg me asap.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Hi guys,

so how do i get to this place if i take the Go train to missisaga, when and where do i get off... and stuff and the bus routes, can someone helpz me? i wanna try to make it there tomorrow so msg me asap.
if you are taking Go Train take it to Clarkson Go Station.
from the Clarkson Go Station you can take the 45 and get off at Winston Churchill & Credit valley rd
make a left when u get off to artesian
(the intersection you got off at artesian begins and credit valley ends, so there is only one way to artesian and that is left, towards the sunoco gas station if that helps)
make ur first left again on colombo cres.
and i live on the end of that street.

come.
you will have the time of ur life lol.

@jvan: are you boxer's friend? lol jack in da box

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha wow its cool to see everyone wants to come out and play me again. You all like getting chaingrabbed and laser'd that much? If thats the case then don't worry peoples I wont dissapoint.

This is looking way hype, but I do think with the increased numbers we definetly need a fourth tv.

Edit: I've figured it out it must be the Jab- Grabs hahahaha

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Hahaha wow its cool to see everyone wants to come out and play me again. You all like getting chaingrabbed and laser'd that much? If thats the case then don't worry peoples I wont dissapoint.

This is looking way hype, but I do think with the increased numbers we definetly need a fourth tv.

Edit: I've figured it out it must be the Jab- Grabs hahahaha
Hahaha get ready for Marth's pseudo chaingrab>spike :laugh:

D

Deleted member

anyone want some mms?

vs my peach / snake?

preferably my peach

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there, but Fugu isn't coming. Also, I might have to leave early since i have no ride >.<

Top Bottom