• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Alright so I want to come over to one of these, but as always there's the problem of a ride. If anyone near Markham can give a ride, I'd truly appreciate that.

If not, I'll see if I can reach today... I want a rematch with Minus haha.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Fatal why don't you take the GO to Clarkston and follow raes direction? Troop it out for once :)

D

Deleted member

wtf is with you guys? lol?

$10? get that **** outta here hahahaha

cocky mo****as..

Niko_K

Smash Master
I guess they think they have all the peach practice they need playing me....

They are SO wrong.

D

Deleted member

Haha even still.. $10 is for MMing Erix in like ****ing melee or something, or cocky Americans

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Fatal why don't you take the GO to Clarkston and follow raes direction? Troop it out for once :)
Wish I could D=

Anyway, so my father's sick and he's gone to the doctor right now, I'm sure it's nothing big but he's still pretty tired, and I'm not a douchebag to ask him to drive me for an hour when he's sick.

So, looks like I can't come today either, but I will try to make it Sunday. Unless anybody has a spare ride for today?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya i cant make it today either. Ill be running to late from work but minus good luck and ur falco chaingrabs will definitely be missed........ Someone should buy him a loaf of bread as a going away present in honour of falcos hands off my bread taunt.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah, this is Boxer's friend, "Jack in the Box" Jack

Anyway, I'm coming to this now. I'm gonna be by myself and I'm 99% going by bus, so I'm only gonna have my controller...

IceClimbers5: you're Gi, right? Yeah, we gotta do some Bowser dittos sometime mann

FatalX

Smash Journeyman
Fatal, if you could take a bus to Finch station maybe you can get a lift from Ambrose (assuming theres a spot left).
Ah nope, no space left.

Ah well, Sunday I'll try to, but I guess I can't have my rematch with Minus.

J.L

Smash Ace
I guess this crew battle confirms it. No matter what the situation looks to be in the beginning, it always turns out that whoever is on my crew wins. I hope this will be the case at ch4 lol!!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I guess this crew battle confirms it. No matter what the situation looks to be in the beginning, it always turns out that whoever is on my crew wins. I hope this will be the case at ch4 lol!!
Ha ha, doesn't seem to matter how many stocks I take away from yer team does it? 8 stocks, including all 3 of yers and still you guys win? Pretty sure you guys stole my gameshark once I was done.:laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I just can't wait to see my around the world videos.
I did something like 15 matches, with 13 wins in a row.
If it wasn't for Ambrose and Rae I could have gotten a perfect!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm sorry guys. I messed up bad. D= I think I should avoid crew battles from now on. x_x
=/ I just realized that we both play TL and PT. Sweet.

Anyways, I really want to come this Sunday.

If someone can help me figure out bus directions and stuff that would be really helpful.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I just can't wait to see my around the world videos.
I did something like 15 matches, with 13 wins in a row.
If it wasn't for Ambrose and Rae I could have gotten a perfect!
LMAO how hot were you? I beat you the last time we play...and now I get 3 stocked like a little ***** :laugh:

Good times yesterday. But I suck. Seriously, J.L and Rae just hurt my butt.

corbinvenida

Smash Apprentice
hey guys,

thanks for the smash fest, it was pretty awesome playing some new people, and definitely the lvl of play here is better than back home. I had a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member

^ bc?

add me on msn bro

Last edited by a moderator:

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Bussing is easier said than done...>_>

I take the 30 to Westwood Mall. Although that usually takes too long because the 30 sucks and takes a lot of breaks. So I get off at Airport/Bovaird and take the 5 that goes to Westwood. You get there in about 20 minutes, rather than the 45-60 minutes when you take the 30.

Once you get to Westwood, you take the 7. It goes all of the way to Square One. However, there's a time saving trick that I've recently picked up. If you somehow manage to stay awake for this hour trip, there is a stop in Mississauga where you will see the back of a Toys R Us. Get off at this stop and go right across the street (past the Harveys) and you'll see a plaza with a Shoppers Drug Mart down the road. Walk down to that stop and wait for the 35 to take you all the way to Erin Mills Town Centre. You'll know it's that place when you see the mini clock tower at the top. Now you have 2 options...you can either go to the bus station at Erin Mills and take the 33 to Rae's house, or you can walk it. I usually walk it. You walk past the Erin Mills Town Centre and go across the street at the lights, and then go left. After walking straight for a while you should see an Esso gas station. From there you turn into the street, you see Colombo, yadda yadda. z_z

I've never gone to MDK's on Sundays though, so bus schedules might be different.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. If you don't live near the 30, at least take whatever bus to Bramalea City Centre, and then take the 8 to Shoppers World. From there you take the 19 to Square One. You can stay on the 19 though and get off at the plaza with the Shoppers Drug Mart that I mentioned earlier. Then proceed.

I guess those are the best directions I can give...

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wow Travis you're a fcuking hacker.

Do you think we could meet up and go together? Why don't you go on Sundays?

Also come on MSN once and a while pls, this would be helpful.
Stop appearing offline and crap.

EDIT: Uhh Travis...how do I get home?

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Wow Travis you're a fcuking hacker.

Do you think we could meet up and go together? Why don't you go on Sundays?

Also come on MSN once and a while pls, this would be helpful.
Stop appearing offline and crap.

EDIT: Uhh Travis...how do I get home?
You dont

10chars

MDK00

Smash Ace
omfg mysta come back to canada u *****. me tyrant and zex r waitin for u =S

plus wut will i do w/ my lunch breaks @ college? i need to beast some1 in mbac... or brawl =)

Mysta

Smash Rookie
Sure you want some of Ciel, the clash frames they are too much!

Packing today, Flights tomorrow. Pikachu has returned from the mountains and shall be there Sunday.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Sure you want some of Ciel, the clash frames they are too much!

Packing today, Flights tomorrow. Pikachu has returned from the mountains and shall be there Sunday.
LOL, it's funny cuz me and Tyrant were talking about you last night. About that mouse that you left at his house hahah.

You're coming back, nice. I was under the impression you weren't coming back lol.

Top Bottom