• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Niko_K

Smash Master
Actually desh, **** brampton. Show some respect. I'm gunna go chill with nate before he leaves.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
J/w why it would be insane to consider coming to steves thing if mdk and the usual people who go were to go there. >_>

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
oh lawrd god forbid nate be disappointed*, that it be held somewhere else he could go to if he wanted. Especially since its the rare occasion that brampton can hold a smashfest, and the fact that we're always the ones who trek to your stuff.
Wouldnt it just be mortifying if you were disappointed. I'm not sure i would be able to live with myself.
Wow. Qft.

We always find a way to everyone else's events. We beg our parents, and we even make 2 day journeys, but I love how everyone won't even lift a finger when it comes to coming HERE.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
agreed, **** it im gunna go and call in sick from work and go. nates last smash fest, everone should/must be there
imo it doesnt matter where its at, as long as were smashin

KingAce

Smash Ace
ya everyone try to come to smashfest on wed... also im pretty sure toronto, sauga and niagara all travel everywhere for smash, personally ive been to ottawa, niagara, montreal and buffalo for brawl in the past 2 months.... its really not that brampton is too far actually its just that its on the same day as raes

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
steve dont be silly!
people cant come to brampton if its nates last smashfest !
it would inconvenience him to do what we do everytime we want to smash! :p
Thats just ludicrous.
People arent going to come to the rare smashfest bramptons able to hold because someone doesnt want to travel a bit on his last smashfest! Makes a lot more sense to me :)

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
Desh

Nate is moving to Saskatchewan.

Shut up.
ok, im sorry for not seeing how this has to do with him demanding that it be held at raes cuz he doesnt want to travel a bit more to go to his last smashfest here . O.o

But dam didnt know nate, prolly wouldnt see you much anymore since you play brawl and all, but see ya :(

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Brampton please learn some **** respect.

We have a flourishing scene, we do this **** every week, its not like its new. You should have had the sense to learn something about the scene and check the fact that Rae already holds these on wednesdays if you wanted us to come, throwing one on the same day although he's clearly been around longer is actually pretty disrespectful in my opinion. We all would have been totally down to come had you not been an idiot and picked the same day.

So stop the god**** whining cause it makes you look like a baby. Last time I checked brampton has come to one of our events (combo breaker) while you guys have held zero for us to come to untill now. Where were you guys for our other countless events?
...Yeah, so please go drink a nice tall glass of stfu.

Lastly I'm going out to Saskatoon for university if you're curious.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LOL.

I didn't know MDK had stuff going.
I mentioned that in my first post in this thread.

Also, we've been to the Smashturbation bi weeklies, Starfurry, etc.
I remember playing you in chess at David's stuff btw, so don't say I wasn't there.

We've also actually had 2 other things.
One no one cared about.
The other one people from Georgetown came.

Even if I had known about MDK's thing, I don't know what I'd do. Maybe I can push this to thursday if it even matters?

If you guys want to come, I'll try to push it to thursday. I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Actually, that sounds like a really good idea.

LolDesh

Smash Apprentice
well,
lets see...
ummm
i've gone to 2 of grmos smashfests,
1 at bernards
3-4 biweeklies,
starfurry
CoS2
and combo breaker.
GG counting.

Second the reason its weds is because its the only day we could hold it, not to mention its insanely hard to get permission to hold things that you can come down to, so i'de say that being so rigid and not even trying to be flexible to come down to the ONE thing we can host, is a little more disrespectful. Not to mention we werent aware of the date of raes thing, not to mention it wouldnt have made a difference because it would have to be weds anyways. (Unless steve can manage to change to thurs)

Lol at you calling us babies? We've come to plenty of things, and made insanely dum trips, out of our way to smash. -edited cuz of stuff-
...Yeah i'll get you a glass too.

GL at university.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Oh true, we went to Clash of Sauga and Bernie's thing on Friday.

It's funny how I almost forgot.

But yeh, the matter at hand:

Edit: Nvm.
I'm keeping my thing on Wednesday. Some people wouldn't be able to come, and they're bussing quite far. Also, I'm happy with what the turnout is going to be like. It's not like a MASSIVE amount of people, but it's good for the number of TV's.

Anyways.

Sorry for all this conflict Nate. I wish that you and everyone who goes to MDK's thing have a great time, and I'll probably be there next week. Good luck pursuing your future career Nate, and I hope the distance from friends and family isn't too hard on you.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
This is the brawl scene. These are brawl weekly casuals.
The majority of the people at these events were not from the melee scene, so guess what? Old *** melee tournaments don't count. And if you want to count them then there is a retartedly large list of events I've missioned to.

Desh do you really not see how you're being a baby? You guys walked in this thread not knowing anything about what we do and told the guy hosting these to cancel his for the week and come out to yours, while he doesn't even know you guys, and the majority of the people here really don't have any clue who you guys are, so why would the go out of their way just to make you happy?
So, when faced with reality, you guys whine about it and basically just john to make us feel guilty or something.

Secondly, Why the hell do you think I give a **** about convenience?
I take an hour trip to meet up with Ambrose, and from then I'm riding in his car to wherever.
Going to brampton literally would make no difference to me in that regards.
So why you ask do I want it at Rae's? Because like I said we've been doing this **** every week now, we KNOW its gonna be live. Also, not everybody can get a ride like me, so if we went to your's we'd definetly lose out on the amount of people.
This is my last smashfest, I would have to be crazy to trade a sure free good time for a dice roll in brampton.

So really, just stfu before you make yourself look even dumber in front of a bunch of people who haven't met you yet, its not good form.

Edit: No worries Steve, I hope you don't think I was trying to shut your thing down or anything. I also hope you guys have a good time and I'll smash with you sometime when I get back (christmas/summer).

Also I would just like to say I'm very excited, this thing is looking hype for sure!

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I'm sorry Nate, but I can't move it.

For a second I actually thought of cancelling and coming to MDK's, but then again I'd be letting down a whole bunch of people, and that's worse than any sort of my previous b!tching.

I hope you guys have loads of fun, and I'm going to try my best to be there next week.
Minus Nate though =[ .

Anyways. Farewell, good luck and everything I said in my last post. I'd repeat it but that'd just be silly.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Wait...
Zeph.
I thought you said you'd be at my place?

Lol I need to get something straight.
Nate, Niko, Mdk, please don't take this the wrong way.

D

Deleted member

honestly brampton stop spammin for 1 freaking second and realize you're advertising a smashfest in a thread about a smashfest on the same ****ing day

..anyway it's nate's last fest, i'm not working, i really wanna play, Nate if you see this msg me on msn let's talk about going to *shudder* Sauga for this cause i'm prolly down

edit: yo pyroloserkid you should really just host on a different day or at the very least combine the two events at rae's, this thread has been here for a long time. just bring the brampton *****es to rae's so it'll be better and not flop like up at brampton...

4Serial

Smash Lord
I guess it's too late for me to say anything <_<

chris: shut up. you're making brampton's rep even worse than it already is.

nate: i think you need to chill. if anything, insult chris/desh for being so god **** ignorant. steve/pyro is trying his best to understand the situation and compromise. he hasn't been to swf in a while and didn't know about MDK's casuals. If he did know, he wouldn't have put this on the same day. In fact, he probably wouldn't even have his smashfest and come to this instead, but he would be letting down a lot of people over here and we want to introduce them to the smash scene. He did his best and unfortunately he couldn't change it. Smashfests in Brampton only happen once in a while, and we would REALLY like it if people from Sauga/GTA could make it to these. We always enjoy seeing you guys and it's something that only happens like once every 2 months for us. It's great experience and it's fun.

I don't know where you go off saying "those tournaments don't count". Like someone else mentioned, we try our god **** best trying to get to events. I'm sure if Steve knew about this, he'd be busing and traveling and making plans to get to these no matter what.

Whatever. I won't try to convince anyone going to these to go cancel and go to Steve's thing instead. I hope yours has a good turn out and you enjoy it. I wish I got to play you in Brawl before you left. Good luck and I guess I'll see ya later. ^^

steve: <3 lol ty

oh and MDK: Thanks for being really cool about this and not overreacting to anything.

MDK00

Smash Ace
@pyro: now you understand what i mean when i sed if i cancel you disappoint a whole lotta ppl =S. anyways man dont worry about it. maybe in the future we can work on a rotation. but first lets wait for a week or 2 into sept to find out how the scenes schedule works out best. but i think sunday will end up being the best thing. lol i think u shud cancel and come to this. i hurd its going to be mad hype!

@minus: your playin around the world this week so get ready!

@delorted: plz come! =) i have N64 2 controllers and smash 64 =)

EVERYBODY COME OUT TO MINUS LAST SMASHFEST!!! GET HYPE!! OH ****

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Whoa whoa whoa, Nate's moving to Sas?!

Looks like I know where I'm heading to. I have to get schooled by Falco one last time. XD
Dude.
I WANT YOUR SIG.

honestly brampton stop spammin for 1 freaking second and realize you're advertising a smashfest in a thread about a smashfest on the same ****ing day

..anyway it's nate's last fest, i'm not working, i really wanna play, Nate if you see this msg me on msn let's talk about going to *shudder* Sauga for this cause i'm prolly down

edit: yo pyroloserkid you should really just host on a different day or at the very least combine the two events at rae's, this thread has been here for a long time. just bring the brampton *****es to rae's so it'll be better and not flop like up at brampton...
I think you kind of missed my last two posts.

@pyro: now you understand what i mean when i sed if i cancel you disappoint a whole lotta ppl =S. anyways man dont worry about it. maybe in the future we can work on a rotation. but first lets wait for a week or 2 into sept to find out how the scenes schedule works out best. but i think sunday will end up being the best thing. lol i think u shud cancel and come to this. i hurd its going to be mad hype!

EVERYBODY COME OUT TO MINUS LAST SMASHFEST!!! GET HYPE!! OH ****
Lol, I'd cancel if it weren't for a few certain kids.

There are these three guys who only play eachother, like Desh 4srl and I, and when they heard of my thing they almost peed themselves with excitement.

There's also this kid who's staying in Brampton, or somewhere close by on Tuesday and Wednesday for some reason, and HE'S never really played with anyone else before so HE'S really looking forward to this.

About like rotation and stuff, that won't be an option. I'm only doing this because my parents are out, so I won't be having another one for a while.
It's going to be hard figuring out how to get up there every week, but like Andy (4srl) said, I'm going to try my best for sure.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ii MDK U **** REACH BRAMPTON SZEEN stop the rotation **** jus bring all urselves to pyro kids base wednesday make it big cuzz

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
ii MDK U **** REACH BRAMPTON SZEEN stop the rotation **** jus bring all urselves to pyro kids base wednesday make it big cuzz
dinodudeboy...please...shut up. You make me ashamed to be from Brampton. =_=

Yeh he's a big douche.

You should see the conversation we're having.

Chris, you thought that I liked Brawl? Wait til you see my convo with Dino dude.
Wow.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
MDK, there is a small small chance that I will make it to this on Wednesday. If my buddy gets home early then I'll come... but it wouldn't be till like a random 8pm or something.

Just a heads up. If I can make it, I'll try to fill my car with Niagara peeps.

P.S. Gameshark skills are just as fair as a person maining MK.... and I hope you like my sig ^^

MDK00

Smash Ace
if i recall correctly...
dinodude was the guy who wanted to MM me 20$ and then never showed up...

i think i deserve to throw the last smashfest before skool. i've been a nice guy long enuff. i sed after this we cud work on a rotation of some sort. if there is one thing i hate, its being sexual harassed (aka being pestered, rushed, or annoyed) and ur really pushin it

im not goin to b-town and im not canceling. have fun doin what u do up there...

@4serial: sorry i just realized this now but r u aAndy?
@stos: do we know each other? lol whats your real name?

@wolf: metaknight is an original character, being over lvl 100 is gameshark hack. PS. ur sig is jus a myth. its all in ur dreams. btw niko is stupid LOLOL

Gichan

Smash Champion
work got in the way, so I decided to take a break from Smash, I'll come back though, for at least one mroe time before summer ends. Maybe, just maybe, I can find a way to CH4.

Top Bottom