• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
LMAO

But yeah, that **** is messed up. I guess I wouldn't have been able to get to your house anyway, cuz I take the highway.
well i live RIGHT beside the 403 but i guess depending where u live 401 wud be closer for u but srsly my house is rite beside 403

Tipzntrix

Smash Apprentice
Today was one of those intimate 5 person days that you get to record on even if you suck more than anyone else. It was fun!

And NickCam, here's a checklist:
Wii
Power cord
AV INput-output (red yellow white)
Wii Remote
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Sensor Bar

"Nice try!"

Nothing against your Brawl skills though, that was pretty awesome.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Holy crap I went 2 matches Dedede and the rest Falco...I was there from 2-7:30 lol. GG to all.

Going on vacation for a couple weeks...so see you guys in September...hope I don't forget everything I learned in that time lol.

nickcam

Smash Ace
nice games todays guys. Thank god tips and zeph came cuz i forgot wii remote again lol. And to anyone who doesnt know ken placed 2nd at evo. I wanna see his beastin marth play with no items though.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
lol I heard bout MDK frm be4 heard hes a pretty sik smasher so I wan head on down and play him

J.L

Smash Ace
were smashing at rae's tmr aka MDK(omg the secret is out! no more mms lol) so come if you would like to.

can we also confirm wiis for this? perhaps the same ppl as last time? and bring the brawl disk too

nickcam

Smash Ace
the brawl disk comment was towards me lol. I cant bring my wii this time because im coming straight from coaching my bros soccer game.

dinodudeboy

Smash Rookie
ohh lol I dun knoe his real name jus his game name u guys seem like pretty ill smashers me an ma boyz comin on sunday how many ppl come usually?

nickcam

Smash Ace
more people usually show on wed. Last sunday there were only 5 cuz of the explosion in toronto

MDK00

Smash Ace
marth has suddenly come back to life for me.. i will try him again tmr
metaknight does you no justice, your marth is very good. in the end its always your choice.

from now on can i please start gettin some confirmations on who is comin to my house now. along with Wiis+Brawl+WII MOTE (yes ppl plz dont forget ur wii mote)

it would really help out just knowing ahead of time. and plus... its rude to drop by UNinvited =)

btw i will only be picking metaknight from now on. i'll be playing my best 2morro, no johns (only controller johns tho lol). my secret weapon might have to be unleashed 2morro...

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Right MDK; Me, Niko, and Miller are coming tomorrow for sure. Max has to get back to me later and hopefully we can get one more... calls are being made.

P.S. I hope yer secret weapon can handle Lucario:chuckle:

MDK00

Smash Ace
Right MDK; Me, Niko, and Miller are coming tomorrow for sure. Max has to get back to me later and hopefully we can get one more... calls are being made.

P.S. I hope yer secret weapon can handle Lucario:chuckle:
it can handle lucario, but im not sure about your lucario. your lucario seems to have evolved into something else.

J.L

Smash Ace
yeaa try your best to come, this will be a good smashfest. Possibly bring a tv someone? I think we only have 3 so far, unless thats good enough.

MDK00

Smash Ace
who is comin? and who is bring wiis, brawl, wii mote, sensor bars, and tvs lol please post thnx.

btw if u dont say ur comin and u show up i will kick u out no questions asked k? thnx

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
u dont need a sensor bar if u have a classic controller... too bad only tips uses classic and only nickcam forgets **** XD **** there would be such a sick turnout wednesday I wish I could come... if everythings good for sunday ill be there

doovongeman

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
My name's John. I live in Mississauga, I use Olimar, and I am planning to come to the casual tomorrow evening. I can bring a system, a brawl and two wavebirds but not a TV. If you already have enough systems or controllers, then let me know.

Peace

MDK00

Smash Ace
thnx wolf.
i really hope somebody who didnt tell me they were comin appears, cuz im really not playin when i say if u dont tell me now, ur gettin rejected at the door...

edit:
only mdk can dbl post. im that powerful...

BuddahForce

Smash Rookie
Danny Truong with maybe 2 new scrubs
i'll bring a wii w/cords/powerplug. .. and i might pull a nickcam by not brining the brawl game ...jk

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Tomorrow should be dope!
Seems like there will be lots of people, I'm playing serious as hell tomorrow too. (Need dat buffalo prep)
We should do like a $2 tournament for practise. (If everyone is interested, which you should be..... cause once again we need dat buffalo prep)
And of course crew battles.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Tomorrow should be dope!
Seems like there will be lots of people, I'm playing serious as hell tomorrow too. (Need dat buffalo prep)
We should do like a $2 tournament for practise. (If everyone is interested, which you should be..... cause once again we need dat buffalo prep)
And of course crew battles.
Crew battles for sure, and if I have 2 bucks I'd be down for that tournament.

MDK00

Smash Ace
no 2$ tournies
go ahead and do 2$ money matches if ur fiendin for money.
crews is kool tho.
lets keep the casuals... casuals
and tournies... tournies

the whole point of havin the casuals is so that ppl can experiment new chars or jus gain exp against other chars n ppl WITHOUT the stress of it bein a tourny. plus when its casuals u get more turns, which is definitely not true when it is tourny

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
no 2$ tournies
go ahead and do 2$ money matches if ur fiendin for money.
crews is kool tho.
lets keep the casuals... casuals
and tournies... tournies

the whole point of havin the casuals is so that ppl can experiment new chars or jus gain exp against other chars n ppl WITHOUT the stress of it bein a tourny. plus when its casuals u get more turns, which is definitely not true when it is tourny
Yeah sure enough, alright, money into crew battles then!

Top Bottom