• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master

Here's the picture everyone was talking about LOL.

My girlfriend is making a silly face, I know. Mine isn't that great either in this picture =P.

So yeh, please ignore her silly face as well as her amazing breasts.

My girlfriend thought the pic of us in the elevator is a terrible one of her, so she asked me to upload this one instead.
I feel like a douche for uploading all these pics of my gf LOL, so no more.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hahaha pyro thats a cheesy *** face man, no jokes.

Aaaand nice girl, you said she was half asian? Doesn't really look it.

P.S are you in an elevator? Why is your shirt off?

Percon

Smash Lord

^ They're probably on their way to a pool in a hotel.

Also, you DO look a bit like Niko... minus all the random hair everywhere.

Percon

Smash Lord
Mirrored wall in the elevator >_>

So like I'm in Sauga today and I want to play stuff. If ANYONE is up for anything of any kind, let me know. KingAce was supposed to practice with me today but I don't know where he is right now.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You look an awful lot like niko lol...
Only when I make my UGLY FACE.

I love you, Niko.

lol i don't think he looks like niko at all

ALSO

the real picture!

obviously, he photoshopped the woman into there.
I was going to post that, but you can't see my stomache, which was what people were talking about.

LOLOL yeh she usually makes this face where she puckers her lips or whatever, so I was trying to mock her =P.
But yeh, she's half asian/half french canadian.
She doesn't look half asian, but if you ever saw her mom you'd be like "Wow, that's one Filipino mom." (For the record, her mom isn't hot, I'm just saying she looks totally asian)

Yes we are in an elevator. We're in the elevator coming down from the room we're in. We're in our swim stuff because we were about to go loungue on the beach all day. We were in Aruba for March Break.

I have tons of pics if you want to see. It was really beautiful, just get me on msn.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
My girlfriend thought the pic of us in the elevator is a terrible one of her, so she asked me to upload another one instead.
I feel like a douche for uploading all these pics of my gf LOL, so no more.

Edited into my post up there ^ .

Add me to msn you nubs. If you haven't ever seen Aruba before, add me and you can see how beautiful it is. =D
aesthetic.x
@
hotmail
dotcom.

stupidvince

Smash Cadet
i was just joking. philip is a friend of mine. i think. embarassing but yes.

actually i don't play diddy kong either, so it's even more embarassing to have one of the best diddy players watch that video. not that i am in any way "talented" when it comes to the game itself and playing other characters anyway.

there goes my self esteem.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol pyro does look a bit like niko, scary.

btw so i was up in b-town on friday. man does it ever hold tru to the sayin...
"all sexy b-town girls have attitude"

if ur down for the chasin thats involved u can get them tho lol. if there is one thing im noticing tho, ur hard work does NOT go unrewarded =D those are some down a$$ girlzz.

unlike girls in sauga. too easy. get em, got em, gone. in a matter of 3 days =S so weird.

but then theres always t.o girlz, which are still on top. every girl is jus so different.

@pyro: why does ur gf want pix of herself on smashboards. i just dont get it =S

ps. kingace is gay

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm not going to be coming to this today...so ****ing disappointed but Ambrose is not driving today and bussing on a Sunday is too gay, too much of a hassle. We'd be there by like 5-6pm then have to leave at nine. **** that. so yeah, sorry to fail but it happens. on top of that I got something to take care of that I just saw today, with this cleaning comes the fact that I can't bring my Wii anymore, balls.

And Rae, when I haev the chance, I'll call you cause I know you are dying for your 360 to be modded. We'll talk about when to meet up for this to happen. Let's make sure it happens this week.

Sorry guys.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Wow, I haven't posted in here for so long. College is kinda killing me, and for some reason Firefox won't let me post on here so I have to use Internet Explorer. -_-;

I missed a lot of interesting discussion. From what I remember about wanting to say...the Slam Dunk anime sucks. I hate Toei and their manga to anime adaptions. 20 episodes to complete a basketball game? Pure fail. The manga is so much better...it actually has a complete ending and the art's amazing.

I'm just curious...does anyone else play the Naruto GNT/CoN series? I know people play the PS2 games, but I want to know if I'm alone in the anticipation for CoN2...

Edit: Oh MDK, if only I had your skills in the woman department. =p

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I haven't posted in here for so long. College is kinda killing me, and for some reason Firefox won't let me post on here so I have to use Internet Explorer. -_-;

I missed a lot of interesting discussion. From what I remember about wanting to say...the Slam Dunk anime sucks. I hate Toei and their manga to anime adaptions. 20 episodes to complete a basketball game? Pure fail. The manga is so much better...it actually has a complete ending and the art's amazing.

I'm just curious...does anyone else play the Naruto GNT/CoN series? I know people play the PS2 games, but I want to know if I'm alone in the anticipation for CoN2...

Edit: Oh MDK, if only I had your skills in the woman department. =p
I used to play GNT, but nobody else really did so I stopped. I am on the GNT EX series', EX 3 to be released soon in Japan.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
lol pyro does look a bit like niko, scary.

btw so i was up in b-town on friday. man does it ever hold tru to the sayin...
"all sexy b-town girls have attitude"

if ur down for the chasin thats involved u can get them tho lol. if there is one thing im noticing tho, ur hard work does NOT go unrewarded =D those are some down a$$ girlzz.

@pyro: why does ur gf want pix of herself on smashboards. i just dont get it =S
Lol, I do NOT look like Niko! =P

And yeh, Btown girls are ******* diva's who think they're the sh.t or something (the majority, not all obviously).

And she wanted me to post another pic because she doesn't want you guys to think she's ugly =P.

She's weird like that, but I'm super weird so I loves her.

Also Fandom is awesome. These nubs in Brampton talk about me at their schools and they all think I'm a God or something. =P

EVERYONE COME TO ONLY IN NIGARA II.

/hype

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Ahhh, oh well. I like the PS2 version too (can't wait to play UNS...) but I stopped playing Accel 2 after my friends became tired of it...and I was hoping Sai and Puppeteer Chiyo would be better. Tenten's nerfs didn't make me too happy either, especially when that ***** Temari is still a pain in the ***!

But yeah. I've wanted to play the Shippuden games for Wii, but I don't have a modded one. =(

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I played the Japanese Naruto's for Gamecube. Love them, I played Sakura or Ino. I only played the first game that came out in America on PS2..the one with the 10 min long combos, fun games.

Top Bottom