• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
whats the deal with back room anyways? what goes on in there and whats the benefit of it?

4Serial

Smash Lord
Wow I hate you.

Just the fact that you're more black than most black people...wow.
what you hate me for that reason what a racist

LOL

woah, did grmo posts'd?

the backroom is just filled with more knowledgable smashers i guess
so you don't have discussions where random noobs just come in and ruin it
kind of like this thread and brampton LOL

Percon

Smash Lord
Canada guys get into the Back Room already!

From reading the criteria on that post, I honestly think Phil, Max and Niko have a very good chance at getting it. Phil, just showing them your CH4 results (and GTAN tourney results just for the heck of it) should be enough to get you in.

I thought about it for a second, but lol'd when I realized that I have absolutely no chance of getting in...yet.
I'm so applying. We really need GTAN into the BR, period.

idea

Smash Master
the back room is a bunch of smashers (i don't know how they are elected, or what...) who make decisions about official things, like tournament rulesets, the tier lists, and what to do to people who don't bring their own controller.

(apparently they're taking applications right now...but i think at some point some pros had to have just named themselves the back room)

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Speaking of which, Conservative Minority... GG Liberals, now we have to do this **** again in 18 months.

Also Lollisabeth May lost her riding so Green Party failed as usual and didn't get a seat.
/politics

Are there any Canadian SBR members? Niko Phil and Max should go 4 it. Rae is this Sunday good to go?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Yeah honestly I'd say Jake probably has the best shot...

I probably have a good shot too. Will apply tonight...

MDK00

Smash Ace
alright GI i've waited long enough. 2morro we are meeting at islington station cuz i want my ef'in xbox modded already. call me

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
It only makes it worse when you try hard...
Its like when Switchblade posts that unfunny noob seal picture in every thread all the time.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
You're not anything for you are not old enough to vote =D.

Well, I guess you could support a party without being able to vote.
Wow, I should think ahead more often.

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Hey all,
Long time smasher, but I've never been to a "real" competition before and thus, I'm looking to step up my game. I'm pretty new to the scene and I would love to come down this Sunday if casuals are being held.
I'm looking to start playing and learning all over the GTA area and this looked like a pretty good place to start. (That and the GTA thread has close to 600 pages that I'd rather not wade through. haha)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your tutelage.
See you all around.

Top Bottom