• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Aww I wanted to come.

Ugh. Maybe in 2 weeks because my Dad and I are doing this huge landscaping project at my girlfriends place, and next week will probably be the last days (sat and sun).

Then after that my weekends are probably free.

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Good times today. Thanks to everyone for being so patient with me and who taught me stuff. I learned a lot.
I felt as if I got much better as the night progressed. (And made my goal of taking 1 stock off of Mikey's D3. lol Almost 2 one time! :D )

Thanks again, guys. I'll totally be coming down a lot more often and I'll always be able to bring a full setup with me whenever I do.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Good times today. Thanks to everyone for being so patient and taught me stuff. I learned a lot.
I felt as if I got much better as the night progressed. (And made my goal of taking 1 stock off of Mikey's D3. lol Almost 2 one time! :D )

Thanks again, guys. I'll totally be coming down a lot more often and I'll always be able to bring a full setup with me whenever I do.
Yeah man, good stuff. Everyone always has their first time. Just keep practicing, a good Snake seriously kicks all :)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
NSB you made a lot of progress for your first time out. Keep coming out consistently and you can really get good quickly. GGs everybody today.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya carter if u and rae end up driving down to niagara and u have extra seats me and i think i heard danny ask if we could hitch a ride with u guys. Well pay for tge gas money and everythign of course. And ur samus *****!!!

MDK00

Smash Ace
i havent seen or heard from ambrose in awhile. i wonder if he gave up guilty gear. (lol)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I played GG in Kansas. Darkrain has an arcade cabinet with a computer hooked up inside. He has emulators and roms for soo many **** games. We had GG/3rd strike friendlies.

M2k also housed there for the 4 days...his Sheik in brawl is nuts. o_0

Miller

Smash Lord
I played GG in Kansas. Darkrain has an arcade cabinet with a computer hooked up inside. He has emulators and roms for soo many **** games. We had GG/3rd strike friendlies.

GG in the tourney man, Canadian **** ftw

idea

Smash Master

when did you guys play brawl, and where was i?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
No one really had a chance vs. Bernard IMO except the people that placed above him. He had close games cause he was nervous/playing off >_> but yeah

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
my hands felt like they were going to fall off vs. Darkrain. It was on a huge projector with so many people watching. It was so nerve-wracking. I was still sort of shaken after the match too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Yo Rae, I have your stuff. How early do you think you can (want to) come? So that way I can give it to you and leeeaaavvee. lol, I hate staying around York. So post me a time and place and I'll be there.

btw, bring $100 for the 360 and Tales of Vesperia and SCIV. Battle Fantasia is not passing the test so he can't give it to you or me because we have a chance of getting banned with that. So yeah, whenever it is ready and you want Eternal Sonata just tell me and he'll get it ready for you.

MDK00

Smash Ace
Yo Rae, I have your stuff. How early do you think you can (want to) come? So that way I can give it to you and leeeaaavvee. lol, I hate staying around York. So post me a time and place and I'll be there.

btw, bring $100 for the 360 and Tales of Vesperia and SCIV. Battle Fantasia is not passing the test so he can't give it to you or me because we have a chance of getting banned with that. So yeah, whenever it is ready and you want Eternal Sonata just tell me and he'll get it ready for you.
yah i guess i'll take sc4 and tales of vesperia. what do you mean battle fantasia is not passing the test?

why dont you just call me. so much easier man....

anyways im more interested in still gettin battle fantasia over tales. what is this test or talking about? do u mean that i cant play it online? if thats the case i wud rather still take battle fantasia and i just wont play it online.

anyways i'll meet u at york # founders college on the 2nd floor where the york smashers play their casuals at 6pm. i'll be bringing my xbox cords just so i can test it out while im there. btw if u can do you think u can bring that shirt ur g/f promised me?

and just to clarify, i CAN play sc4 online right...?

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
my hands felt like they were going to fall off vs. Darkrain. It was on a huge projector with so many people watching. It was so nerve-wracking. I was still sort of shaken after the match too.
Ur so kute. I would've pissed my pants though.

I mean, even when I have friendlies with some of you guys I get nervous.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
That sucks. I saw your match and it was pretty close.

Still, 4th place is pretty awesome. Good job buddy :)

MDK00

Smash Ace
If anyone is interested in coming this sunday please post now! Thank You

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'll try to come.

I might be able to, because the library is open on Sundays, so I can just say I am going there.

Things might pop up, though.

Top Bottom