• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

MDK00

Smash Ace
Is anyone interested in doing casuals this sunday?

i think i might just cancel these, seems like less people are interested now-a-dayz

D

Deleted member

im probably down actually. i'll talk to corbin and see if he'd be up for reachin for some casuals

D

Deleted member

Jake..lol you ***** RDK in that religious debate.

edit: He made a ****load of valid points too though.
eh, thanks man! i worked pretty hard on it too. yeah, he made valid points, but i felt i acknowledged them with my own fairly well.

MDK00

Smash Ace
i guess i was wrong =S about no interest lol

anyways it seems like no other tournies are happening the day of only in niagara 2 so i will go if anyone has spot in their ride for me. im mad crusty now but the event shud be fun.

any free spots anyone?

carter, you wanna go to this? i think its time u globally expose ur samus. u clearly deserve some recognition.

GI: if u dont come this sunday i will be upset. my xbox needs modding and i want it n0o0o0ow!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
i may or may not be able to come for this sunday..... i'll find out by sat night though so i'll post saying if i am or not by then

Gichan

Smash Champion
okay okay, I'll go, Ambrose is not driving so Michelle and I are going to go by bus. I'll bring the usual stuff but I'll be leaving early so people please bring your wiis and brawl.

btw, can we come at 2-3pm?

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Yea, MDK, ill probably go to the tourney.

As for sunday, m down. Tell me when people are there, and ill bring a wii.

MDK00

Smash Ace
okay okay, I'll go, Ambrose is not driving so Michelle and I are going to go by bus. I'll bring the usual stuff but I'll be leaving early so people please bring your wiis and brawl.

btw, can we come at 2-3pm?
yah thats fine.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
BAHAHHAHAHAHA
oh lord i fail
XD

i saw the christianity title, and rdk was last post, and u had posted in it.
and was like
YEEE

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I was thinking about bringing wavedashing and L-cancelling...but that would be a waste of a Wii lolz.

I'm coming with Wii+Brawl and no tripping. And infinite replay time.

MDK00

Smash Ace
for those who are coming plz bring ur wiis!

@Gi: if ur comin dont forget that power bar and tell ur g/f to bring dat shirt! thnx

Gichan

Smash Champion
jesus homie! I got it, lolol. The only reason I didn't post was because I was at work. Hopefully that powerbar works, it should though.

btw, my friend finally has Battle Fantasia, so yea, I'll tell him you requested it as well.

So far, 360 modded + Vesperia + SCIV + Sonata + Fantasia= $110

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
Can't wait for tomorrow. I can bring an extra wii+brawl if you guys don't have enough setups.

See you guys tomorrow.

EDIT: I just acquired a TV as well. :] More setups = more casuals~!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Can't wait for tomorrow. I can bring an extra wii+brawl if you guys don't have enough setups.

See you guys tomorrow.

EDIT: I just acquired a TV as well. :] More setups = more casuals~!
PLEASE bring those 2 regardless of the amount of people bringing wii's we are ALWAYS short.

Rae sorry about not seeing your message this week, I've been swamped with work, I try to stay away from smashboards/gamebattles on the weekdays because I lose focus easily lol. Rae I really hope you make it out to the Niagara tournament so we can have more Mississauga reps (especially if we do regional crews : P). Nickcam is maybe Greyhounding it/looking for another ride so if you find any ride let him know : P

DANNY IF YOU READ THIS I NEED MY GAMECUBE MEMORY CARD BACK

BTW I'm always interested in Sundays, theres a 0.0001 chance that I won't show up on Sundays lol.

See you guys all tomorrow

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay, I'm not bringing my wii + brawl for reasons. But I'll be bringing my 360, 360 controller, arcade stick, and powerbar. Rae, once again, may we please use your cables for the 360, thank you. Okay, see you homies tomorrow.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
well most likely i wont be coming tomr cause i have to be back in markham by 4-5pm, if i change my mind last minute i'll just show up there with a set up

btw... how early would i be able to come anyway if i can show up for 11-12 then you can count me in

MDK00

Smash Ace
jesus homie! I got it, lolol. The only reason I didn't post was because I was at work. Hopefully that powerbar works, it should though.

btw, my friend finally has Battle Fantasia, so yea, I'll tell him you requested it as well.

So far, 360 modded + Vesperia + SCIV + Sonata + Fantasia= $110
i'll jus take sc4 and battle fantasia

how many games to do i get? 2 or 3.
priority in this order in anycase
1- sc4
2 - battle fantasia
3 - vesperia
4 - sonata

@mikey: well if i end up going with carter, i'll give him a shout maybe nickcam can come with us. it will be easier on gas share anyways.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot again Rae, ggz Mikey and NSB.

Anthony don't give up the fight, one day you'll be able to give up MK (good thing you'll have Marth to fall back on when MKs *** is banned)

See you at OIN2 Mikey, maybe next week at Rae's if i can go.

Oh also, I hope you see the number 9 in your sleep now Mikey XD

Anth0ny

Smash Master
anthony, if i face you at OIN2 i hope its against marth and not MK.
lololololol we shall see.

Also, today's casuals can be summed up in 3 phrases:

WTF MARTH SPIKED JIGGLY

WTF MIKEY GRABS ARE GHEY

WTF GAME AND WATCH LANDS 9s LIKE NOTHING

That is all. Good times today :laugh:

Top Bottom