• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
**** guys, I hate to flop, but I don't think I'll be coming tomorrow. Jerks in my assignment group cancelled today and we have to finish it up tomorrow. Sorry. :\

See you guys next week.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
today was fun! I got there at like 3 and no one was in the basement so I was like wtf...I drive around for a bit then finally ring the doorbell and rae was upstairs lolz.

nickcam: your wario is crazy. or my MK sucks. I think it's a bit of both >.> nonetheless good stuff, I need practice with the matchup.

other guy (didn't catch your name >.>): good matches. you have a good samus. lol at the combo you did on nickcam XD

Ambrose/Delorted/JL: teams were fun! Ambrose and JL won everytime, but me and Delorted made a pretty good team I think :) They call them the Asian Sentation for a reason lolz.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I fail, always working or Ambrose is not driving. OR mission for nearly three hours to just leave in 10 mins! LOLOL, ****ing school is teh lames.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya anthony ur MK is good. Ur grab game is freakin crazy lol. after u left Rae pulled this sick Dair to rest combo on ambrose. ANd ambrose , Ur IC chain grabs ****... i didnt know there was a footstool chain grab combo that is unavoidable. Dam another CG on wario. The samus was Carter Btw

MDK00

Smash Ace
Ya anthony ur MK is good. Ur grab game is freakin crazy lol. after u left Rae pulled this sick Dair to rest combo on ambrose. ANd ambrose , Ur IC chain grabs ****... i didnt know there was a footstool chain grab combo that is unavoidable. Dam another CG on wario. The samus was Carter Btw
lol why dont you ask anthony how i pulled the best rest combo on him too hahahaha too good.

sumtimes i surprise even myself. i guess there are some things u just dont forget even after not playing in like forever lol.

yah gotta love ambrose's CGs. (when their not being done to u that is :urg:)

i think i'll have to main kirby after MK ban. and 2nd jiggly. little puff balls are just so cute =D

@anthony: i didnt watch u play vs wario but from my own experience its kinda tricky and frustrating sumtimes. wut i tend to do is....
- ultra gay spacing f-air
- dont take any risks, if u feel ur in danger just retreat (u shud be doing this anyways but yah...)
- if u block a d-air or n-air counter with n-air out of shield ALWAYS (never try to shield grab its not worth it)
- if ur really pro u can pull a snake gimp on wario vs the bike, timing is hard, involves alot of anticipation and u have to make sure u will survive afterwards since there is nothing to hit u to restore jumps
- f-smash to d-smash is good but a safer option is f-smash to SH d-air. warios like blockin ur d-smash n fart on u
- random (well more like calculated) upBs are also good to pull on wario from grd vs air it really catches him off guard (as well as other chars)
- he is one of the chars i classify under "spam more nado" on. obviously im not the biggest fan of doin nado but hes one u jus kinda gotta bust it on.

sumtimes its annoying fighting wario jus cuz he can kill u early with stupid f-smash but they are under alot of pressure jus trying to get to u so no worries

Anth0ny

Smash Master
lol why dont you ask anthony how i pulled the best rest combo on him too hahahaha too good.

sumtimes i surprise even myself. i guess there are some things u just dont forget even after not playing in like forever lol.

yah gotta love ambrose's CGs. (when their not being done to u that is :urg:)

i think i'll have to main kirby after MK ban. and 2nd jiggly. little puff balls are just so cute =D

@anthony: i didnt watch u play vs wario but from my own experience its kinda tricky and frustrating sumtimes. wut i tend to do is....
- ultra gay spacing f-air
- dont take any risks, if u feel ur in danger just retreat (u shud be doing this anyways but yah...)
- if u block a d-air or n-air counter with n-air out of shield ALWAYS (never try to shield grab its not worth it)
- if ur really pro u can pull a snake gimp on wario vs the bike, timing is hard, involves alot of anticipation and u have to make sure u will survive afterwards since there is nothing to hit u to restore jumps
- f-smash to d-smash is good but a safer option is f-smash to SH d-air. warios like blockin ur d-smash n fart on u
- random (well more like calculated) upBs are also good to pull on wario from grd vs air it really catches him off guard (as well as other chars)
- he is one of the chars i classify under "spam more nado" on. obviously im not the biggest fan of doin nado but hes one u jus kinda gotta bust it on.

sumtimes its annoying fighting wario jus cuz he can kill u early with stupid f-smash but they are under alot of pressure jus trying to get to u so no worries

bwhahahaha oh god that rest combo >.>

and thanks for the advice. I was getting destroyed by side dodge>fsmash and the fart. I did nado a lot though. I def need to space fairs more on him. Wario's spacing is RETARTED :laugh:

Niko_K

Smash Master
Your next biggest fear is Peach! Your girlfriend plays her now and the match up is supposively 70:30 in Peach's favor!

.Marik

is a social misfit
Seriously, I hate my luck. Guess what happened?

Allright, I was at the bus stop.

Okay, since the stupid buses come every friggin' hour, I missed it while I was in the gas station getting change.

Okay, I'll just wait for the next one., I thought.

And then my foster dad pulls up, and catches me at the bus stop. -_-

I mean, c'mon, gimme better luck. >_>

And then he said what the hell was I doing there, and I had to boogie, and then I knew he would regularly check up on me at the library, which he did. D:

So yeah. I couldn't make it. >_<

I hate the 'Suaga/Brampton bus service. <_<

KingAce

Smash Ace
anthony just camp wario, wait for him to come to u. also warios like to double jump so what i do is i dont even do shfairs, just predict it and do an upb. dont try to punish an autocancelled downair with nair, youll either get grabbed,fsmash or the dair will keep hitting you. an up b out of shield works well since it has invincibility frames.

also if u get a grab near the ledge just grab attack so wario falls off then run off and nair or dair with 5 jumps if you predict it well it shud be his stock gone rite there

.Marik

is a social misfit
tell me about it.

I came before, so it's not like I'm flopping on purpose.

And man, that Captain Falcon ditto with Anth0ny makes me want to go back for some MOAR. >_>

Stupid stupid stupid foster homes.. >_<

Anth0ny

Smash Master
anthony just camp wario, wait for him to come to u. also warios like to double jump so what i do is i dont even do shfairs, just predict it and do an upb. dont try to punish an autocancelled downair with nair, youll either get grabbed,fsmash or the dair will keep hitting you. an up b out of shield works well since it has invincibility frames.

also if u get a grab near the ledge just grab attack so wario falls off then run off and nair or dair with 5 jumps if you predict it well it shud be his stock gone rite there
All right. I need to make upb my friend. And implement grab release gayness. Sounds good :laugh:

And man, that Captain Falcon ditto with Anth0ny makes me want to go back for some MOAR. >_>
haha too good.

MDK00

Smash Ace
kingace still reads this topic? i thot he was too good for us...

and if u think u cant punish wario's autocancelled n-air ask nickcam how many times i did it to him. ur reaction time must be slow then cuz that **** scores me sweetspot nair for free.

can u say freebox! oh ****
(smash boards doesnt know about freebox, dont worry about dem tings lol)

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ya metaknights Nair is ridiculous fast everytime i went to do something out of my nair MDK just punished it. I h8 that move lol

KingAce

Smash Ace
o tru haha rae ive been tryna come to sunday casuals but somethin always comes up :S
ima make it to this sunday for sure if ur hosting again this week
is 3 frames quick lol... doesnt matter nikos banning him for the december tourny so time to train up D3

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Seriously, I hate my luck. Guess what happened?

Allright, I was at the bus stop.

Okay, since the stupid buses come every friggin' hour, I missed it while I was in the gas station getting change.

Okay, I'll just wait for the next one., I thought.

And then my foster dad pulls up, and catches me at the bus stop. -_-

I mean, c'mon, gimme better luck. >_>

And then he said what the hell was I doing there, and I had to boogie, and then I knew he would regularly check up on me at the library, which he did. D:

So yeah. I couldn't make it. >_<

I hate the 'Suaga/Brampton bus service. <_<
LMFAO RAAAAAAAPED.

Meta's nair comes out in 3 frames

I'm pretty sure most character's air dodges come out in 4.
LMFAO RAAAAAAAPED.

Definitely banned.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Falco's jab comes out on frame 2, (this trait isn't super special) and has retartedly good range/priority.
Put it together and you get ****.

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, plus I've noticed that Falco's jab pops them slightly into the air often as opposed to just ground hitstun, meaning they're stunned longer (I think)

VERY good jab.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
o tru haha rae ive been tryna come to sunday casuals but somethin always comes up :S
ima make it to this sunday for sure if ur hosting again this week
is 3 frames quick lol... doesnt matter nikos banning him for the december tourny so time to train up D3
i dont think nikos banning mk, unless iv heard otherwise.

Gichan

Smash Champion
that was the plan for Niko's tourney, gonna be weird with no MK.

Michelle don't make me train up Marth and release own your Ness!

Top Bottom