• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm not going all the way to York...I hate taking 50 buses, I'd rather just stay home and play wifi (yeah thats how much I dislike bussing downtown)

Percon lol : P

nickcam

Smash Ace
Rae Carter is driving u there, because at ur last casuals i asked him if he had a spot in his car open and he said that hes not sure if hes going cuz hes going to london....

idea

Smash Master
Yes, I definitely need some practice. If Rae can't set something up, maybe we could meet at York on Wednesday?
I'm not going all the way to York...I hate taking 50 buses, I'd rather just stay home and play wifi (yeah thats how much I dislike bussing downtown)

Percon lol : P
yeah yeah come. york is anything but DOWNtown X_X it's like the farthest north you can go without leaving toronto.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Nickcam, we would pick you up, but unfortunately...

Sorry guys.

My dad and I decided that it would be best to not take 2 more people so that we can take the Vibe instead considering it's MASSIVELY better on Gas.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
This thread moves waaaaaaay too fast.

Edit: Oh wait, never mind. I accidentally clicked here when i was gonna check the OiN thread :p So i was reading so so much crap I haven't bin keeping up on till I realized... wait son, this is MDKs thread.

.Marik

is a social misfit
have a heart

MDK's feelings > casuals
now say ur sorry...
(btw did u smash wit anyone yet whats it been like 3 months?)
I'm sorry. D:

And yes, I attended one of MDK00's Brawl Casuals one time, and then I met some people who come here, such as Millar, Anth0ny, Percon, MDK00 (obviously), and Mikey7.

I had the most awesome Captain Falcon dittos with Anth0ny. <3

MDK00

Smash Ace
we can do casuals but here the avaliable times for each day....
today (tuesday) (anytime, short notice sorry)
wednesdays - anytime
thursday anytime after 6:30pm
friday anytime after 6:30pm

although i dont mind running a casual on friday but then that means im missing out on my nsa2 casuals, and man do i hate missing those, too much hype. but i at least wanna play brawl 1 more time b4 the tourny so i dont feel like a complete rust bucket lol.

so everyone post up and lemme kno whats good.

J.L

Smash Ace
MDK that is perfect.

If it is okay with everyone, I would like to have it on Thursday because I got midterm on wed, and fri is Raes special day hah. Even if we were allowed to come earlier, I dont think we would show up until around that time anyway so 6:30 is perfect.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Ill try and make it thursday. MDK if u talk to carter before thurs and he is driving to niagara can u ask him if he has space in his car?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Thursday is perfect, because that's when my peeps and foster dad all go to Brampton.

Leaving me alone in 'Suaga to do what I want. >D

MDK00

Smash Ace
alright so i will see you guys on thursday.
@nickcam: i talked carter and i told him ur coming w/ us. so no worries. wen we figure out the details i'll leave u an offline msg or something. in fact if u cud leave me an offline msg on msn w/ ur cellphone # i'll call u when we figure things out.

BRING WII'S AND WII MOTES PPL. PLZ DONT 4GET!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
**** me.

I have work training on Thursday from 4-9, so I can't make it. FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK >.<

I'll be there nice and early on Saturday...MUST PLAY FRIENDLIES.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Even though I may not be coming to Niagara Saturday, I may come Thursday if York ends up closing due to the possible strike.

Bug~

Smash Ace
i know this is late..but ill come to the niagara tourney if anyone has an extra spot..call my cell 647 833 1222 if u got an available spot.

also..this saturday was ****kked lol..i went to a girls jam and i brought a 26er of smirnoff vodka straight ..jolt energy drink..i was drinking it fine..i finished my jolt..i had half of my 26er left..so i decided to blaze..i had one sesh..then had my second sesh..wen i was done..threw the spliff on the ground..and for some stupid reason i chugged the half 26er that was left..dumb thing to do..ambulance came after couple hours..pumped my stomach and i woke up 530 in hospital with IV in my hand and i still dont remember anythng that happened that night but people told me..said i was banging my head against tree and ****..headbutted some girl haha..nevvvvvvver again :p:p:p lmao..jus thought i tell you guys for amusement.

someone get me ride :)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Head butted some girl!? LOL! WTF!!!!? She was a fat ugly hoe tho right? Lmfao that tops what I have done easy. But that doesn't top that russian guy on youtube crushing a 26r then going to class **** faced. Lol!

*******, good to see that you are still alive :p <3

Bug~

Smash Ace
since its so funny i gotta share the stories i heard since i dont remember anything..i was sitting at a tree hitting my head really hard against it..and there was like 15 people around me counting up like 1! (hit tree with head) 2! (again) all the way to 10..when they said 10..and i hit it..they started singing olay olay olay olay (the soccer song) and i danced to it LOL. i almost sat down in the fire.

the police asked for my id..i said i have none..then i changed my mind and said i have it..took out my wallet and was like NO nevermind i dont have id..he asked wats that and im like O WAIT, I HAVE MY STUDENT ID lol i almost went to jail that wouldve been funny.

apparently i headbutted a couple people..so thats jokes.

anyways ye..my mom is like "you couldve died!" but im not in trouble or anything :p

lol never doin that again

Niko_K

Smash Master
i know this is late..but ill come to the niagara tourney if anyone has an extra spot..call my cell 647 833 1222 if u got an available spot.

also..this saturday was ****kked lol..i went to a girls jam and i brought a 26er of smirnoff vodka straight ..jolt energy drink..i was drinking it fine..i finished my jolt..i had half of my 26er left..so i decided to blaze..i had one sesh..then had my second sesh..wen i was done..threw the spliff on the ground..and for some stupid reason i chugged the half 26er that was left..dumb thing to do..ambulance came after couple hours..pumped my stomach and i woke up 530 in hospital with IV in my hand and i still dont remember anythng that happened that night but people told me..said i was banging my head against tree and ****..headbutted some girl haha..nevvvvvvver again :p:p:p lmao..jus thought i tell you guys for amusement.

someone get me ride :)
Seems to me like you're thinking backwards, this is the motivation people need to start drinking. You're going to be partying a lot more once you get over this xD.

.Marik

is a social misfit
So, Thursday is confirmed?

What time? And is it the same place?

*Edit* I'm getting the gist it is...

Top Bottom