• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MDK Presents ~Hype Not Hate~ Brawl Weekly Casuals

Anth0ny

Smash Master
since its so funny i gotta share the stories i heard since i dont remember anything..i was sitting at a tree hitting my head really hard against it..and there was like 15 people around me counting up like 1! (hit tree with head) 2! (again) all the way to 10..when they said 10..and i hit it..they started singing olay olay olay olay (the soccer song) and i danced to it LOL. i almost sat down in the fire.

the police asked for my id..i said i have none..then i changed my mind and said i have it..took out my wallet and was like NO nevermind i dont have id..he asked wats that and im like O WAIT, I HAVE MY STUDENT ID lol i almost went to jail that wouldve been funny.

apparently i headbutted a couple people..so thats jokes.

anyways ye..my mom is like "you couldve died!" but im not in trouble or anything :p

lol never doin that again
o.o

And I thought my Halloween jam was crazy. I had a guy drop his pants and piss on the ground in front of everyone, people doing cartwheels without their shirts on...you know, funny shit like that.

The best thing has to be this one guy who got SMASHED OUT OF HIS MIND. He's a gamer, and I've played with him before, but he chugs like no other. Halfway through the party, my other friend who was drunk went up to him and tells him "man, megaman 9 is such a great game". The drunk gamer guy goes "FUCK I LOVE MEGAMAN". He then proceeded to "sing" Dr.Wily's stage music at the top of his lungs. True fucking story.

But Bugs' story takes a dump on mine lmao :laugh:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/user/KameKasu

Japanese Brawl > NA Brawl.

More agressive, and not gay and dumb and campy like our Brawl, which is why I don't like Brawl.
Why can't we play like this?
Japan doesn't play like we do. I mean, they freaking soft ban stuff, like Old Sagat. lol at the thought of Old Sagat being soft banned in North America.

Also, I believe that the only available stages in Melee in Japan was Final Destination and Dreamland 64. Seriously, wtf?

MDK00

Smash Ace
bug is gay =) srsly tho take care of urself.

@pastaboy: i gave up on wigi and sheik. im iffy about kirby but i like jiggz. after mk i will not settle for 2 jumps. never.

i have a bad feeling about this niagara tourny. i gunna bring my psp just incase after an 1 or 2 i get bored of brawl =S which seems to happen after usually an 1 hour. sumtimes i dont know how u guys do it =S. playing 1 game for 12 hrs is so mentally draining. a few hundred dollars will never be enough to drive me to stay focused =S. i envy u pplz determination and appreciation for the game.

Edit:
@anthony: come to my house i'll show u why **** old sagat is soft banned. what a **** ******* character srsly.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
i have a bad feeling about this niagara tourny. i gunna bring my psp just incase after an 1 or 2 i get bored of brawl =S which seems to happen after usually an 1 hour. sumtimes i dont know how u guys do it =S. playing 1 game for 12 hrs is so mentally draining. a few hundred dollars will never be enough to drive me to stay focused =S. i envy u pplz determination and appreciation for the game.
YES. It's not you, it's Brawl, don't be so hard on yourself. Simple Minds are easily amused D:

You guys know I'm playin'! :bee:

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Edit:
@anthony: come to my house i'll show u why **** old sagat is soft banned. what a **** ******* character srsly.
I know exactly why he's soft banned. The Japanese got tired of matches consisting of nothing more than TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER.

I mean, at least MK is nado, nado, nado, upb, nado, down smash :laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Japanese brawl doesn't look faster it all, it just looks sloppy. And I see tons of non aggro play... Funny cause I watched those vids like 2 days ago and I thought they kind of sucked, and then I see you posting here about how they're good.... Our matches on gtasmash > *** matches imo....

Anyways haha Anth0ny I would have loved to hear someone singing the wily theme I would have totally joined in, that is how you make some memories. And Bug wtf yo banging your head? On some dk forward B sheeit?

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I hear what you are saying Rae. I can't just play Brawl, I need those breaks. Is your psp modded? Those things own when they are modded. FF, FFII, FFIII, FFVII, FFVIII, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Monster Hunter 2 freedom, sooo many good games all on one device.

MDK00

Smash Ace
@lbot: of course my psp is modded :). i got all sorts of games, not sure what im gunna bring on saturday tho.

it ended up being me ambrose, jl, kevin, mikey, carter, nickcam, and yuki. good times as always. beware of jiggly. shes to cute for stress =D

@yuki: if ur interested come by my place 2morro, im having naruto shippuuden accel 2 casuals.

JL if your really interested in learning come by 2morro. that game is too hype.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
We could always steal a tv, and you can continue teaching my more Ky.

Good games though.

EDIT: remember to confirm with Danny

MDK00

Smash Ace
We could always steal a tv, and you can continue teaching my more Ky.

Good games though.

EDIT: remember to confirm with Danny
lol if thats a case im bring my ps2. im almost 100% sure that ggac on wii is NOT arcade perfect and feels very VERY akward. not to mention the **** controls...

btw i spoke to danny and he said hes got other plans on saturday. so it looks like its jus me u and nickcam. unless there is some1 else who wants to go.

MDK00

Smash Ace
this weekend will be the last casual i can hold on a weekend. so how do people feel about one last casual this saturday?

MDK00

Smash Ace
I got the best pic ever that describes the Ace vs ALly Set at niagara

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMG I LAWL'D AND CRIED IRL WHEN I SAW THIS. TOOO FUNNY.

kingace says "yo dont worry guy, i got this!!"

**** classic =D

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Haha, looks like I missed out on some epic stuff. Oh well, maybe next tournament. ^^

And sorry about missing out on last Friday, Rae. Was busy with schoolwork, but this weekend...hm...I think I could make it out. ^^ As long as my friend doesn't tempt me with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm again. Tenten is such sex. She's definitely going to be beasting this time around, and I won't have to rely on Rock Lee. =D

MDK00

Smash Ace
Haha, looks like I missed out on some epic stuff. Oh well, maybe next tournament. ^^

And sorry about missing out on last Friday, Rae. Was busy with schoolwork, but this weekend...hm...I think I could make it out. ^^ As long as my friend doesn't tempt me with Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm again. Tenten is such sex. She's definitely going to be beasting this time around, and I won't have to rely on Rock Lee. =D
im actually going to go try ninja storm today @ carters place. but according to my info and my analysis grabs are broken and have too much priority but this is according to the demo so i'll have to dbl check that. but i'll have to see when i played the game more and it develops more.

this friday im not going to the anime club but u shud go there if u have the free time u shud head over and play the others.

i might be running a nsa2 tourny sum time in dec. i'll let you kno if i pull thru with it.

NoobSchoolBus

Smash Cadet
I'm down for saturday. I've been missing out too much and lord knows I need as much practice/training i can get. I have a friend that may come by as well. He's pretty decent.

Oh, and bringing a wii + tv of course.

see you guys there.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Dude, he has to be good. I mean this guy is talking about being disappointed in not making top 5, so he is confident. Another thing, did he not beat Pastaboy? He must be good.

But I don't care for his johns, I don't feel he would have played differently any other way. Man I hate johns so much. I bet this guy judge still thinks everyone here sucks.

Top Bottom