• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
so um i hear that the black community was donating money last night to the hispanic community. very nice of you guys to do. XD

Famous

Smash Champion
I heard about it in the chat last night....You guys were up for a long time...

Boss, check that video nkb posted o.o

boss8

Smash Hero
hmmmm sincecandy isnt going to the next turney i need to place first in order to be first.....korn is obviously going up...chu may be going up or staying the same....and P~S i think is going down...

but then again candy is a pamel and everyonee will agree with what he says....

(sigh)

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
I Think it should be 1. Candy 2. Boss 3. Chu 4. Korn 5. Logic. But what do I know lol.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
hmmmm sincecandy isnt going to the next turney i need to place first in order to be first.....korn is obviously going up...chu may be going up or staying the same....and P~S i think is going down...

but then again candy is a pamel and everyonee will agree with what he says....

(sigh)
to be fair, Candy's placing were more solid than yours... :/
for example, this season - you lose to Hat at UGZ while Candy got first, and yesterday when you ****ed around.. and lose to Lie, while Candy got first again

and I don't know about your OOS placing...... but you did great there though

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i should be first cuz i've never lost to an unranked (as marth)

(chus biweekly where i used sheik doesn't count xD)

<-- the true boss

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Boss I can pretty much guarantee you you're not going to be first this round. Remember this season started after pound.

Your results to date: (I've properly archived them in the private group)

C3 January: 1st
Shinobi: 7th
VGBootcamp: 3rd
Viridian: 17th
Epic of WB: 7th
Level up 2: 7th
SOVAman: 5th

Even if you get 1st at bolts, candy has already gotten 1st twice, 4th, and 7th and was already ahead of you. As long as candy places in the top 3 at bolts he's pretty much good for it.

boss8

Smash Hero
but he isnt going....so who is first??,,,and i already know i wasnt gonna get first because i do *** around in turney lol...no more hova motivation...

candy is ahead of me cause....

he got 4th at C3

he didnt go to shinobi

he didnt go to bootcamp(me only losing to ally and m2k the best people in the world)

he didnt go to viridian

we both got 7th at WB (cause we were baked)

he got 1st at level up

and first at sova man...

so he gets first twice and is auto 1??

what?? o yea he is a panelist so im was done from the start...cause i go OOS and get a placing still doesnt beat the fact he got first in 2 turneys....sey maybe i shouldnt go OOS appearently it doesnt help at all......if thats the case put coney on the rankings...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Coney is just outside right now, I told him what he needs to do to get on

Boss you got 17th at viridian, that didn't help you, you're right. 3rd at VGBootcamp (alright, thats effectively a win) so that would give you two this season...alright well go for it, see what you can do

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Esoj fo..... **** it!!! Korn for #1 on PR's!!!! Cause when you get *****es this good, results dont matter.

Top Bottom