• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kadaj

I hate to burst your bubble

but the last tournaments you entered were Pound 4, Game Haven, and C3

C3 Results (Dec 26), you teamed with Candy, and got 4th out of 6 teams, yikes, well that didn't meet your criteria, but in singles, you stepped it and beat meep and ps, so you got 4th. You lost to Boss and ESOJ.

At Game Haven (Jan 2), you only entered singles, which you plowed through regulars like me but you didn't even get top 8, you were 9th at that tournament, you lost to ESOJ and Omni. As a comparison, Tristan Win also got 9th at that event.

At Pound (Jan 17-18), you didn't even make it to brackets while most of the other originals did. Although you beat Lain which was quite an accomplishment, you went in to round 2 pools as a first seed and got 4th coming out. Then in teams, you got 33rd with Sanoscy, losing to Will and KirinBlaze? Mario and DK? I know they are good, but come on now, is that really an acceptable loss for someone of your status?

Anyways thats the real talk, don't make inaccurate claims, because i'm the stat king

Before that I think the last tournament you were in our region for was Chu Dat's DOJO all the way back in summer/spring time, where it was a pretty easy tourney (i can't find the results), but you got 5th. The only other tournament I can remember you being here for has us go over a year back when you teamed with chu at c3, you got 7th.

Sorry mang, just needed to set the record straight. You're very good, but you're not top 5 at every event.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jose you do realise that just about evey tourny in md/va i go to i get top 5 or better in singles and top 3 in dbls right?

Just saying...dont really know what kinda tangent your going off into
read tants post above. still love u though.

i love phil
i read wat u wrote before the edit. esoj greater than all, dont forget it. I <3 kenny and phil

Originals need to have only VA people.. :/
you mad ? :psycho:
finally korn and i agree on something. and yes kadaj b mad.

Lol I love Jose posts and hate them at the same time... But I hate Jose as a person.. *Real Talk*
like me or hate me my friend, my post was truthful. though i still <3 deez

Kadaj

I hate to burst your bubble

but the last tournaments you entered were Pound 4, Game Haven, and C3

C3 Results (Dec 26), you teamed with Candy, and got 4th out of 6 teams, yikes, well that didn't meet your criteria, but in singles, you stepped it and beat meep and ps, so you got 4th. You lost to Boss and ESOJ.

At Game Haven (Jan 2), you only entered singles, which you plowed through regulars like me but you didn't even get top 8, you were 9th at that tournament, you lost to ESOJ and Omni. As a comparison, Tristan Win also got 9th at that event.

At Pound (Jan 17-18), you didn't even make it to brackets while most of the other originals did. Although you beat Lain which was quite an accomplishment, you went in to round 2 pools as a first seed and got 4th coming out. Then in teams, you got 33rd with Sanoscy, losing to Will and KirinBlaze? Mario and DK? I know they are good, but come on now, is that really an acceptable loss for someone of your status?

Anyways thats the real talk, don't make inaccurate claims, because i'm the stat king

Before that I think the last tournament you were in our region for was Chu Dat's DOJO all the way back in summer/spring time, where it was a pretty easy tourney (i can't find the results), but you got 5th. The only other tournament I can remember you being here for has us go over a year back when you teamed with chu at c3, you got 7th.

Sorry mang, just needed to set the record straight. You're very good, but you're not top 5 at every event.
Thats right kadaj, whitey pulled out his calculator and got us the facts. in the end of it all, u need to step it up majorly to become as good as you think you are. till then....SOVA!!!!

Nice job pulling out the facts u crazy white cracka. <3

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i dont think ive seen kadaj in like 10 months, and i still go to tourneys now an then.

ESOJ i completely ignored your last post because there was no monkey pics in it

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lmao @ Kadaj list...

Deez > Kadaj
Coney > P-S
Neo > Candy
Meep > Boss
Chu > Korn

I'll do that lmao... XD
LOLOLOL@ Below statement regarding this.
Time for an ESOJ rant.....

First things first, **** you whitey, ill post however many pictures of monkeys I want!!!!

Both you need to realize that you 2 suck. Its that simple. Sorry Kadaj ur not as good as u use to b and even then ur skills where questionable. Deez u never have been. why would u b in a crew battle with 9 of md/vas best. it makes no sense. Im not trying to say im pro or even good, I kno my place and hence thats why a B team :chuckle: u 2 should also know ur place...
Had to keep the monkey picture in this quote.

Sorry Deez. When you lose to Link and Ganon....Well this vid explains itself. As well as my sig. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkHAN4TJT2M

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Lmao @ seagull... I love how people are still on the old ****.
the video was put up less than a month ago and the match happened less than 2 month ago. step it up. Esoj offers "Improve your diddy 101" classes if u interested. This can be be you if you decide to take me up on my offer...

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
that ganon is ****ing official wtf

does the diddy MU way better than my marth LOL. so good

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
from 1:10 to 1:12 was that some jump AT? the way ganon jumped and the height seemed odd
Yeah, that's like Ganon's one AT. Called superjump actually. It involves cancelling with an airdodge on the ground and or using wizard foot and at the end of it.

DLA does this on command lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnA6WSRORlo

Vid explaining/showing how to do it.^

Deez.

Smash Lord
Really Esoj? you would do that for me? Sigh your kindness never cease to amaze me... Since your being such a nice guy I'll do you a solid and take down this sign so you won't be bothered when trying to come in the mall..

So we str8?

Deez.

Smash Lord
Hehe us monkeys have our moments :). Btw which reminds me what the f*ck happen in the set vs you and Korn, Esoj?? I heard you were ahead by a lot.. and didn't finish it.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Man, our PRs are such a convoluted mess

Looks like Candy is gonna keep his bid to stay #1 alive with a solid victory at Deez's event
How will the others do...only time will tell

I believe we'll be closing this session of PRs in april...date to be announced soon!

Panelists, please go to the private room so we can finalize it. Thanks!

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAO id be happy if i stayed at my spot on the PR because people get so gay about them who the **** cares lmao

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
we should just have tiers instead of # rankings since we're so diluted

btw POKEMON i has em! who can hack me some pokemans?

Top Bottom