• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Aposl

Smash Ace
i agree, even trying to think of these last five made my head hurt, then really really not care.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
whoa there everybody, who says it has to be 5v5 or 10v10. why not 6v6 or 7v7 or 8v8????

Also why not have a B team for each state. B teams can b a preliminary crew battle befor the big one. just saying could be fun.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Yeah that's a bad idea, he's just trying to sneak his way in. Top 5 or die.
dont hate. crew battles r fun. why should only the few top get to battle/ represent? both states have other members that r pretty good and would turn into a close and fun crew battle to watch. u kno im right baby, face it, love it then love me. ;)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
For the second crew battle we should have

VA: Pulse, MattyP, ESOJ, famous and Jove

MD: XLR8, Doc Lu, Bio, Combo Knight and Tant

KageMurphy

Smash Master
dont hate. crew battles r fun. why should only the few top get to battle/ represent? both states have other members that r pretty good and would turn into a close and fun crew battle to watch. u kno im right baby, face it, love it then love me. ;)
Then organize a B team crew battle seperately? I dunno, I think top 5 is most accurate and would be the best to watch.

DUDE, XLR8 and Lu? That's too broken.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
MattyP really stepped it up at WB so he can take on Lu easy imo

idk if pulse can take XLR8 in the ditto but never knows!!!

VA got this

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
okay then the last 5 on each team would be?

VA:Esoj, bmx, mattix, ?????????????????

MD: Coney, GIMR, Deez. speed, sanoscy?

i gave up i dont even know, lol
Sanoscy is VA.

Md got this. Xlr8+Doc Lu will wreck everyone. Switch Combo Knight with Snak Attack though cause Ck is inactive. We got this.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Thats right, lets hear some hype for team B crew battles. YAY TEAM B'S!!!!

Also seagull signature too funny. =D

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
B team takes away from A team hype. Just get better and aim for a spot on the A team!

Btw, I figured out what I'm doing with my Spring Break. *drools while playing FFXIII*

hova

Smash Champion
we almost did this for Melee, it was going to be awesome

we had 10v10 A team and 10v10 B team. we even planned ahead for Neo not showing up

but then Chinesahh and Kaiser? didn't show and the entire thing fell apart. the tourney also ended up getting 97? people just off the hype of the crew battles

Omni you give bad advice. B teams would be an amazing idea if and only if the A team people picked the B squad. Because the majority of the people who would be involved would most likely be really ghey and argue about it constantly. But B team would guarantee a lot more people showing up for the tourney and would motivate the lower level players much more than the Top 5 crew battle would

I was captain of the MD B team in melee and people were desperate to get on the team. it just made everyone try just a little bit harder than normal

I will be at Hagerstown tourney... suck it all of you

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
we almost did this for Melee, it was going to be awesome

we had 10v10 A team and 10v10 B team. we even planned ahead for Neo not showing up

but then Chinesahh and Kaiser? didn't show and the entire thing fell apart. the tourney also ended up getting 97? people just off the hype of the crew battles

Omni you give bad advice. B teams would be an amazing idea if and only if the A team people picked the B squad. Because the majority of the people who would be involved would most likely be really ghey and argue about it constantly. But B team would guarantee a lot more people showing up for the tourney and would motivate the lower level players much more than the Top 5 crew battle would

I was captain of the MD B team in melee and people were desperate to get on the team. it just made everyone try just a little bit harder than normal

I will be at Hagerstown tourney... suck it all of you

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
people who arent good enough to make the cut always will just want to pull to be included.

nobody cares about you, and if you arent good enough deal with it.

hova

Smash Champion
you're right Plank

let's take away the ability to compete from everyone except the top level people. no more junior varsity football or basketball since they aren't good enough to make varsity. no more lightweight or welterweight boxing since heavy weights would crush them anyway. while we're at it let's do away with the special olympics, because if you can't compete with the rest why bother

if you're gonna be a complete dbag at least be an intelligent one guy

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
people who arent good enough to make the cut always will just want to pull to be included.

nobody cares about you, and if you arent good enough deal with it.
ya, what Hova said!!! or ill get my monkey on you.....

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
shut the **** up phil

hova is one of my all time favorite posters

Top 3 posters:

1. Kirbstir
2. Hova
3. ChuDat (how long does it take you write all those posts chu?)

Top Bottom