• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
[14:41] allyornotally: how was dat **** ROFL
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: lol
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: WOW
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: my toilet is still messed up
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: it never woks the same
[14:41] allyornotally: LOL
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: =/
[14:41] shadowmnvol3: works*
[14:43] allyornotally: lmao too funny
[14:43] shadowmnvol3: its not dude
[14:43] shadowmnvol3: my mom got pissed
[14:43] shadowmnvol3: xD
[14:44] allyornotally: LOL
[14:44] allyornotally: you know
[14:44] allyornotally: im posting this on smashboardss LOL

OOOKKKK, ALLY IS TROOLIING

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol why would it be a travesty? Not like its been on there for the past few years lol

But its cool and all....I prolly won't go to any of events unless they are close by.....if I remember correctly MLG are some of the most expensive tournaments to enter

Lobos

Smash Master
VA is weak now.....MD can send in takeover and still win! Good **** Allen!

Slik - what bionic said....the point what I was making was that MLG didn't stay with melee...and in no way will they take it back not only because its an old game but the gamecube is a dead system, despite the fact that the wii has perfect backwards capabilities

If the melee the community really wanted melee to be part of MLG, EVO, or something big then they would do something as a whole instead of ***** about brawl....just saying but big props for those keeping melee alive. I was playing that game since I was in middle school and I'm older than 90% of the community :p

Aposl

Smash Ace
Lobos is right but that is why VG exists, I know we arent off to a magnificent start, but part of our goal is to give the people what they want, and they still want melee, so that is why it is in our circuit.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
VA has more better players i'm sure :o

bmx-will doosh on ssr....
ahaha.... @ DOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

Lobos is right but that is why VG exists, I know we arent off to a magnificent start, but part of our goal is to give the people what they want, and they still want melee, so that is why it is in our circuit.
and that's why we need to LEARN PLAY WIN !!!!!! :chuckle:

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Until grand finals, that was.
actually, id argue that it was more interesting than brawl grand finals. i watched both

Slik - what bionic said....the point what I was making was that MLG didn't stay with melee...and in no way will they take it back not only because its an old game but the gamecube is a dead system, despite the fact that the wii has perfect backwards capabilities

If the melee the community really wanted melee to be part of MLG, EVO, or something big then they would do something as a whole instead of ***** about brawl....just saying but big props for those keeping melee alive. I was playing that game since I was in middle school and I'm older than 90% of the community :p
The melee community is large enough to have a substantial amount of players show up for MLG, and has done enough as a community(see pound 4 & genesis) to be noticed by MLG. The only thing going against them is that the game is old, which really isn't even a valid reason if the fanbase and dedicated community is there.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Brawl is in more demand so their just giving Brawl a chance, which is more then fair since Melee had a great run, its not changing so all the complaing n debates don't matter anyway.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
korn-beats P~S

chu-beats omni

candy-beats meep

boss-beats neo

forte-beats deez or anyone lower then anyone i mentioned....

esoj-beats coney

june-will take out all of MD with lucario....AURA!!!

bmx-will doosh on ssr....

dont test us.....we will win OBVIOUSLY.....
Kadaj deserves mention as well!

Top Bottom