• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i was obv joking. i like how he quoted my post saying who are u but didnt see the hidden text right near it (that u only see when u quote it) saying jk it was funny hova

Coney

Smash Master
so guys, can we have a cool PR?

me, boss, bmx, ally and chu were talking about this on the way back from the midwest...check out the socal PRs

this is neat! midwest used to have one that looked like a dragonball z lineup, but i can't find it anymore.

we should do something similar. i'm willing to make the image and come up with ideas. boss had the idea for marvel superheroes. i guess number 1 would pick their superhero, then number 2, then 3, and so on and so forth.

i had the idea of metal gear solid type things. number one is solid snake (ironic, since it's candy), number two is ocelot, three is...uhh, liquid? the remaining 12 are the four bosses from MGS1-3. from psycho mantis to the fury, everyone covered. plus, that allows 15. if we just stick back to 10 like we're doing now, we can just have a snake and an ocelot, and then 8 spots for bosses.

i also had the idea of a no more heroes ranking, with each of the top 10 being assassins, but that might be a bit too obscure

any suggestions, fellas?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
MEGAMAN BOSSES GO

Top could be megaman and wily (the top 2)

The last 3-10 could be megaman bosses from a particular game, each month we rotate the game

You could design it like a stage select screen

Coney

Smash Master
well FNB already took that idea, thank you very much

but we'd be willing to share the wealth

we can't start at MM1 though, that one only had six bosses @_@

and we can't start at 2, that's FNB territory

let's just start with MM3. if you guys in the PR are up for this, just lemme know. i could definitely design that stuff easily.

i think the second best should be protoman, though. i'd have to work that in somehow with the boss select screen but i'm a smart fella.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Megaman 1 has 8 in the psp remake, old chap! Get at time man and his time attack (there is a pun there, pay attention folks)

Or OIL MAN

But megaman 3 had some crazy bosses

Lobos

Smash Master
megaman doesn't really have notable characters that I can remember....except cutman or snakeman lol somethingman

megaman is pretty cool tho

Lobos

Smash Master
*looks at gamefaqs' character battle*

hmmm ideas!?!?? We should use something outside of the smash world.....Final fantasy series? who do you guys feel about naruto or bleach? resident evil series? team fortress? WoW series? OH WAIT

Punch Out series Mike Tyson as #1 or Little Mac LOL

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Bleach imo would be best. Everyone loves Bleach.

That, or Yuyu Hakusho, cause no one ever thinks of Yu Yu Hakusho.

EDIT: L, you stalk out PRs too? gtfo.

Coney

Smash Master
punch out is BY FAR my favorite idea thus far. easy to incorporate, easy to work around, it just is really effective.

can we make this official? :O

Coney

Smash Master
my personal vote is for punch out or no more heroes characters

but that's just me

i guess it's really up to the PR people

if we do go with marvel heroes though, and if i by some miraculous miracle somehow make it onto PRs ever, i call juggernaut

aggro DDD is TOTALLY juggernaut

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
http://www.punchout.com/

listen to the theme song on the page, it's invigorating

Edit: If no one else has an opinion, we'll use punchout and the rounds leading up to tyson, with little mac as the #1 and tyson as #2

if we don't have enough (i don't remember how many rounds there are in punchout) we can use super punchout or Donkey Kong from Punchout wii

Waffle actually has punch-out!! for wii, hilarious stuff

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Final Fantasy :D

I liked Boss's idea of Marvel Heroes.
marvel heros.....please...
I like the Marvel idea =D

Just in if some of you haven't ever seen this video
http://incontention.com/?p=7135

Amazing.
my personal vote is for punch out or no more heroes characters

but that's just me

i guess it's really up to the PR people

if we do go with marvel heroes though, and if i by some miraculous miracle somehow make it onto PRs ever, i call juggernaut

aggro DDD is TOTALLY juggernaut
If no one else has an opinion, we'll use punchout and the rounds leading up to tyson, with little mac as the #1 and tyson as #2
Not to mention several other opinions ;x (Yeah I know coney's is for punch out too. Just pointing out that he's open to the idea!)

Top Bottom