• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I don't need to see her body to see that she has an ugly-*** face, hoe.

GOD KAIS!!!~!!
Snack, you must be a gay man then....
quit trolling.. lol

You're the man who inspired me to post pictures of myself shirtless cause you posted that shirtless pic of yourself Boss XD
ROFLLLLL !!!!!!!!!

now I get it.......... ..loool :chuckle:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
That chick kinda has a butter face in my opinion..
She is pretty hot.
Brian has good sense. (LOL i just made an unintentional pun, btree where you at)
Don't get it.
I don't need to see her body to see that she has an ugly-*** face, hoe.

GOD KAIS!!!~!!
You're nuts....
You're the man who inspired me to post pictures of myself shirtless cause you posted that shirtless pic of yourself Boss XD
What the ****....
Smashers are ironically some of the pickiest people I know. She's not ugly.
I don't get it either Kenny. She's not ugly at all.

Maybe they just jealous cause none of them gonna get her anyway. Or they're turned on more by Poyo shirtless.

Coney

Smash Master
omg @ everyone calling her ugly, get out of here

also pitzer why on earth are you quoting yourself in your signature

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
dont get me wrong guys, the hooter girl is hot.... but this is my true love...... <3

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Sup guys.

&lt;&lt;&lt; <embed src="http://xat.com/images/sm/smirk.swf" width="25" height="25"></embed>

ChuDat

Smash Master
This thread sucks once Tant started running it. (no offense Tant. GJ on the rankings)

Hopefully I'll get MD/VA to hype stuff up around here once I can start running my tournaments. The process is ALMOST complete.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Wow Chu, you're a ****, thanks a lot, why don't I point out some no-offense things you've done

anyways, I've kept very good stats and already posted all of our tournament results in our private room, but the panelists haven't been active. I might just have to pick new panelists.

Top Bottom