• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

theCook

Smash Cadet
Which tournaments are being considered for these rankings, anyway?

Is there any specific set of them?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
What's up MD/VA? I'm gonna be attending VCU next year and i'm wondering if there are any smashers that attend VCU or live in or near Richmond. Are there a good amount of tourneys around richmond?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
What's up MD/VA? I'm gonna be attending VCU next year and i'm wondering if there are any smashers that attend VCU or live in or near Richmond. Are there a good amount of tourneys around richmond?
richmond is a HIKE from the md/va tourny scene :-(....your pretty much SoVa...which now is a dead smash scene...and acouple hours from us

Famous

Smash Champion
So you're saying there's nothing near me? That really sucks.
Yea, your basically not getting anywhere in SoVA unless your driving your own car or have a reliable ride from point A to point B...Richmond is an hour away from me and MD is roughly 1hr 1/2- 2hr away...

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yea, your basically not getting anywhere in SoVA unless your driving your own car or have a reliable ride from point A to point B...Richmond is an hour away from me and MD is roughly 1hr 1/2- 2hr away...
I thought Richmond was kind of like a city. I mean its not New York but I was hoping for some smash activity. Maybe if Richmond is on the way maybe you can help a fellow Mario main out. Either that or I'll go by bus.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Everyone, rankings are done! We'll update once the graphics are ready! Stay tuned!

Also, we need 2 new panelists. Here is what I want you do to if you want to be a panelist:

-Send me a PM stating why you think you should be a panelist. If the existing panelists think it's good, we might admit you!

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Everyone, rankings are done! We'll update once the graphics are ready! Stay tuned!

Also, we need 2 new panelists. Here is what I want you do to if you want to be a panelist:

-Send me a PM stating why you think you should be a panelist. If the existing panelists think it's good, we might admit you!
I definitely called Tron Bonne !!!!!! :bee:

edit: so hard to find actual pics.... @___@

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
@Tant: Isn't obvious who I'd be?

o and i guess i'll apply to be a panelist. reasons? uh.
1.) dont care enough to ever be bias
2.) very familiar with the top players in the region
3.) pretty sure the entire md/va community will value my opinion as fair and accurate
4.) SOVAAAAA

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Omni if you ACTUALLY want the spot its as good as yours, we've all agreed that you are someone we want, that's no secret lol

So if Omni is serious there is only one spot up for grabs. Lil B looking good. Sova~

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
I believe I should be a panelist for obvious reasons.
i dont think you should a panelist for obvious reasons LOL

@Tant: Isn't obvious who I'd be?

o and i guess i'll apply to be a panelist. reasons? uh.
1.) dont care enough to ever be bias
2.) very familiar with the top players in the region
3.) pretty sure the entire md/va community will value my opinion as fair and accurate
4.) SOVAAAAA
your already on my love. I need more smart ppl back there

Omni if you ACTUALLY want the spot its as good as yours, we've all agreed that you are someone we want, that's no secret lol

So if Omni is serious there is only one spot up for grabs. Lil B looking good. Sova~
lilB hasnt reached middle school....yet alone...read O_O

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yea im srs.

i graduate in like 3 weeks. might be moving to Rockville if i land this job at Aronson and Company. oh snaps.

Top Bottom