• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I'm trying to get back onto the scene. College life is getting mundane, and I could use some time to kill. Consider this post my application as a panelist.

Reasons:

o and i guess i'll apply to be a panelist. reasons? uh.
1.) dont care enough to ever be bias
Ditto. If anything, I'd probably find a way to give weights and statistical averages. Not that stats are everything, but they matter.

2.) very familiar with the top players in the region
I think everyone who matters knows me by now.

3.) pretty sure the entire md/va community will value my opinion as fair and accurate
Likewise. Plus, you're missing some FNB and Asian representation in that panelist group. xD
So yeah. Weigh me as an option, maybe?

Also, I call Iceman:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
If there's no one better for the second spot I'd like to give a shot at it. I think it should go to another ranked player but hey ;x

- I host large smashfests/decent sized locals

- I consider myself pretty unbias

- Thuper lurker

- Activeactiveactive

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I'll try I guess Inb4noyou'refromsova

- I Have no qualifications

- I did pretty well last tourney, but not good as people who deserve panelist, (Korn)

- Pit main?

- SOVA

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I should be a panelist because I am very good at discussing things.

I am an unbiased, level-headed individual, and I have a pretty good idea of what it takes to be on the PRs.

I am actually looking in to places around the Baltimore D.C area to get stuff started there, and be a prominent Tournament host in the Baltimore/D.C area.

I am starting to become more active.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I've got bad news for ANYONE WHO WANTS AMINGO

3 people want him. you'll have to fight over it!

Edit: Just noticed brandon. You're always such a ****** to me! **** off SOVA man. So ignorant, it pisses me off. No wonder Chu hates you. Why don't you go be a **** somewhere else! I'm tired of your ****. See if ATHF sponsors your tournament again

Coney

Smash Master
i'd very much like to be a panelist.

- i make decisions based on evidence and results rather than theorycrafting and hearsay.
- i can provide honest, clear, level-headed discussion.
- i'm wholly unbiased toward or against anyone, despite my crew affiliation
- i care enough about the community to stay interested and informed on what's happening
- i hold steadfastly to my opinions and convictions without being stubborn, and i'm open-minded enough to be swayed by reasonable argument
- sova

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh dat popcorn is ready....lemme go get that

ATHF the soap..or in this case the novela since B got that rican in him

lets get it

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah right, you can't even beat THETANTALUS, I'm 4-0 with you Lil *****, why would anyone want you in their crew

if phil and nate didn't love you to death i'd kick you out myself, all you do is get in trouble

SOVAman

Smash Hero
All you do is talk about how my trolling is so great then when you get a little taste of my greatness you cry like a little *****

Go back to hiding in your shell ******

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Greatness!? You're about as great as deez's basement is at winning tournaments

I thought we were friends, how can you do that to me, its ****ed up. I hate my life. I have no real friends. All of you suck

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
You can be my friend Tant. Just use milder langauge. Remember, fighting is never the right way to look for answers.

(that was so corny I almost laughed out loud.)

While we're at it let's go petition to major league gaming for them to allow wiimotes.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, im gonna be the responsible one and say take this out of this thread to pms.

I just, overreacted. Im so pathetic. I cant get any girls attention. My parents are getting separated and hate their lives. Im working around the clock. Life is a trip rigtht now. Im such a weakling. Thats not faith at all, im a terrible leader. Anyways im done.

Lets get talking about the prs.

Top Bottom