• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Alright, im gonna be the responsible one and say take this out of this thread to pms.

I just, overreacted. Im so pathetic. I cant get any girls attention. My parents are getting separated and hate their lives. Im working around the clock. Life is a trip rigtht now. Im such a weakling. Thats not faith at all, im a terrible leader. Anyways im done.

Lets get talking about the prs.

Hope things work out Scott.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Go back to hiding in your shell ******
for my first turn i'll play my first monster:

blue eyes white censor dodging dragon

and yes im capable of summoning BEWD without sacrificing cuz im awesome

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
What? I haven't play Yugioh in years. What's with that thing on Yugi's hands. Some people called it yougayoh, but it doen't seem right linking some people's homosexuality to a card game.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
He used Ultimate Offering. Or just special summoned a bunch of other monsters. Or Special Summoned BEWD directly. There are tons of ways to do that now.

Gosh.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Omni will get one of the available spots. The last spot is up for grabs. 11 of you asked for a spot. Only 1 will get it. The other 10 should not be disappointed.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Hey Everyone...

NEW RANKINGS ARE UP WITH GRAPHICS! You might be surprised who's on the list and who's ranked where.

Graphics are credit of Coney!

Top Bottom