• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sassy, make an offical thread already dawg if you're going to do an event, plenty of hype for yo 5 dolla events AND its on Saturday, ****.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
If it's Thursday then I can come. I got work from 9-3 that day so an evening of training sounds legit.

Been itching to play some brawl. Playing too much LoL.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Sassy events are 5 bucks right? I'd do teams since its cheap, who's pretty good, chill and wants to team for the first time ever?

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
ima needa teamate since i aint got blob. preferablly somebody fat like d3, snake, or wario but if not its w/e. also, still lookin to buy an extra gcc thats not the ****ty gamestop version.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOL, Sassy please let us know soon if you can run something

falco03

Smash Lord
just talked to my dad and he said i can run something at my house if people were interested and sassy cant hold anything only if he cant.
so someone call him lol... live in laurel

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't think it sucks...its still a good game..just not for me. or atleast the way I wish to play it without getting *****.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
I can also put something together if stuff hits the fan w/ Sassy's. Hopefully I hear from him today and we can confirm something.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Just noticed...Sassy hasn't posted in the last 2 pages (40 post per page)

and all of you nigahz already planning on doing **** at his house....wow.

Coney

Smash Master
just called him, left a message that there actually IS interest for this weekend and to make an official post with a yes/no

more like that's even if i can get that far homeboy, i'm still depressed over 13th last weekend rofl

Top Bottom