• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
yea tonight people can stay until midnight, but no later! i got work in the morning!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
^^lol, proofread that 5 times before he hit submit

:awesome:

so alan, imma assume that u cant make it since u cant find a ride back

edit: oh well guess no one's coming.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I wish I had the money to take a trip around the world, during that trip I would randomly hit up foreign smash scenes.(It wouldn't be the main purpose but a cool side quest)

Coney

Smash Master
I wish I had the money to take a trip around the world, during that trip I would randomly hit up foreign smash scenes.(It wouldn't be the main purpose but a cool side quest)
i've actually considered something like this before

just take a small van and drive it around the country playing smash, meeting people, housing with people for a week until the weekend when i go to an event, and then leaving to the next region.

it'd be neat because while i love to travel, i never have any real reason to GO anywhere. i'm not really for the whole social nightlife thing since i don't drink and i hate being around most people that do, and i never really got a kick out of seeing landmarks or anything, so it would give me an excuse to see the states.

i wanted to do it before i actually, you know, grew up and graduated. i'll be graduating this may. life's hard :(

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey Mic128 I hope you name search this,

you shouldn't close a thread for a weekend just because it looks like a flame war is ABOUT to start, especially when it's a power ranking thread.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hey Mic128 I hope you name search this,

you shouldn't close a thread for a weekend just because it looks like a flame war is ABOUT to start, especially when it's a power ranking thread.
Clueless as always, there were about 5 or 6 pages worth of pure picture spam from DMG, Allied, Vex and Atomsk that was deleted, notice they are all banned. Know b4 you post, as funny as it was they were just being ********.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Since Mic decided to close the NJ/NY thread even after the people who ****ed it up got banned...Hi guys!

Didn't read GIMR's thing but yeah. Not cool Micholas.

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Clueless as always, there were about 5 or 6 pages worth of pure picture spam from DMG, Allied, Vex and Atomsk that was deleted, notice they are all banned. Know b4 you post, as funny as it was they were just being ********.
I didn't see the picture spam because it was deleted, lol, how was I supposed to know that? Also, he banned the players that did it, what was the need of closing the thread also?

PLUS it's a social thread

PS: does mic128 have the highest post count on SWF?

Lobos

Smash Master
Gimr.....first of all any thread in the atlantic north section is not a social thread. That's why we have the beast coast thread section

Yes! you own a pair of thick *** glasses so you have no say on who looks silly.....oh wait!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll comment on the blog itself on AiB when I get home. My phone sucks so accessing AiB stuff is hard.

Top Bottom