• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA Power Rankings: Updated 8/14/12

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
yeaa cuzz. (maybe g/a squad cuz half of the g(reenbelt) is out.) i wanna know if anyone havin a smashfest this mlk day weekend tbh.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Well you live close as **** to me

so I rather stop by you're area than go to boring *** slik vik town loolololol

since you are a possible buyer

Kaffei

Smash Hero
$15,000

LIKASOMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEeEeEEeEeEeeEeEeEeEeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEeeEeEeeEeeEeeeEeEeEeEEe

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I KNO DAT

y wud i be a buklau if i was srs LOL

and ya $15 is exactly the kind of price i wuz lookin for
sounds good

SOVAman

Smash Hero
alright then kaffei

I guess one day that I don't work or w/e I will see about delivering the package

it will be in the near future I ensure you

Kaffei

Smash Hero
wait so u're gonna drive here, sell me da controller, then leave? LOL idk why that makes me laugh

and korn i cant just use any controller the sensitivity of the control stick is really important to be so i can do pivot fairs and reverse GSL oos properly and m2k shenanigans

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Enough with the spam guys.

Who's down for playing this week? Not tonight, but Tues-Fri.

Sassy, are you holding a tourny at your place this Saturday?

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
If sassy has a tournament on saturday, I might show up for the end to hang out for a while. I might do MMs if people want, but I'm not interested in entering.

SnowballBob33

Smash Ace
blob and spec are at umes and salisbury so they cant. me and baki still comin though so i dont think u want it. i just needa buy a gcc... does meep still play?

Top Bottom