• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marvel vs Capcom 4: Regenesis

What should the aesthetic of this new MvC be like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #12

1. Saki
2. PTX
3. Demitri

Job #13

Captain Commando: It would be fun to bring back the Captain as a kind of throwback to the old MvCs, Venom and Thanos' updates were really well received so we could do that here too. Plus there's that leaked new Captain Commando game to bring him back into the limelight.
Mike Haggar: I think so far we're lacking a heavyweight right? One of the pet peeves of many fighting game fans is the lack of heavyweights as time goes on so Mike would be well received. Plus he'd make for a fitting double reveal with someone like Hulk.
Ghost Rider: He's just badass what can I say. At this early point we should bring out the big guns.
Hawkeye: Objectively the best Avenger. We need more Avengers and while some may suggest the other, lamer, non-bow-wielding Avengers, I propose Hawkeye. He also has an upcoming Disney+ show so that helps I guess.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

1. Maki
2. Demitri
3. PTX-40A

#13 Veterans:

Marvel
Magneto. This a character that's pretty much synonomus with MvC at this point. Now with the X-Men back, I think he's a must.
Rocket Raccoon Guardians of the Galaxy doesn't seem to be leaving the public consciousness anytime soon.

Capcom
Spencer Definitely a controversial character, but he's pretty much ascended thanks to his playstyle and such.
Akuma Classic Capcom character and pretty much kick-started MvC in the first place thanks to his appearance in Children of the Atom.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #12 votes:
  1. Tessa
  2. Hugo
  3. Kaijin no Soki
Job #13: Four previous veterans that have appeared in two or more past MvC titles

Marvel
  1. Spider-Man. I think this needs no further explanation. He'll also be a non-mutant addition, which our current Marvel side is lacking.
  2. Hawkeye. I think this is a good time to bring him back with his upcoming series introducing more people to his popular comics incarnation. Also, it'd nice to have a superhero with no powers for a change.
Capcom
  1. Zero. He's pretty popular among fans, has a unique moveset/design and I think it's better to have a Mega Man character sooner than later.
  2. Chun-Li. Again, a pretty straightforward addition. She's pretty much a given in any Capcom crossover.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job #12

1. Demitri Maximoff
2. Tessa
3. Saki Omokane

Job #13

CAPCOM:

1. Jin Saotome - Jin first appeared in Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of the Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes. Jin and the Cyberbots series is very underrated and it will be great to see it come back.
2. Charlie Nash - Nash has been with Marvel Vs Capcom since the X-Men Vs Street Fighter as well as New Age of Heroes.

MARVEL:
1. Iron Man - Tony Stark and Iron Man has certainly been one of the highlights within Marvel media as well as in games and it will be a no brainer for him to appear in the next Marvel Vs Capcom game.
2. Wolverine - The X-Men were notably absent and Wolverine has been one of the famous faces of the franchise.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #13

CAPCOM:

1. Jin Saotome - Jin first appeared in Marvel Vs Capcom: Clash of the Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes. Jin and the Cyberbots series is very underrated and it will be great to see it come back.
2. Charlie Nash - Nash has been with Marvel Vs Capcom since the X-Men Vs Street Fighter as well as New Age of Heroes.

MARVEL:
1. Iron Man - Tony Stark and Iron Man has certainly been one of the highlights within Marvel media as well as in games and it will be a no brainer for him to appear in the next Marvel Vs Capcom game.
2. Wolverine - The X-Men were notably absent and Wolverine has been one of the famous faces of the franchise.
Jin is great, I'd love to see him returning to the series in a 3D entry.

Also, I'm sure we already included Iron Man and Wolverine from the start, they are even on the first-page roster list.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Job 12

Demitri
Tessa
Kaijin no Soki

Job 13

Marvel:
Storm - A constant presence in the series up until MvC:I ditched the X-Men dating back to Children of the Atom. Storm is a must for any MvC title and brings excellent diversity representation with some cool powers

Venom - Spider-Man's rival turned friend and anti-hero. A fan favourite character and one that's still among the top rung of Marvel's roster of characters what with recent things such as a film doing excellently and getting a sequel on top of the symbiotes getting an expanded storyline on top of the King in Black event.

Capcom:
Jill Valentine - A fan favourite Resident Evil character and rather polarising in her MvC3 appearance that capitalised off of her appearance in RE5. She'd take more from her MvC2 incarnation, STARS outfit + REmak3 appearance included.

Nemesis - One of the key aspects to Resident Evil is how well the zombies/BOWs are done and Nemesis is extremely highly regarded. A perfect counterpart to Jill given their roles in RE3.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Jin is great, I'd love to see him returning to the series in a 3D entry.

Also, I'm sure we already included Iron Man and Wolverine from the start, they are even on the first-page roster list.
Ah okay thanks for the notification, I'll change my Marvel picks:

MARVEL:

• Thanos - Thanos has been one of the big baddies within the Marvel franchise. He made appearances in Marvel Super Heroes, Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes and Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite.
  • Hulk - Bruce Banner's Hulk has been in almost every iteration of the Marvel Vs Capcom franchise since Marvel Super Heroes.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I feel like most of the characters that I'd pick would either have already been nominated (Dr. Doom, Magneto, Spider-Man) or only count on a technicality. (I wouldn't think that MvC3 and UMvC3 would be counted as separate games, so I doubt that someone like Amaterasu is eligible)

For my newcomer votes...

1. Demitri
2. Tessa
3. Saki

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m throwing in the following:
Marvel
Thor:
We can round out our Avengers by adding one of the (technically) most powerful one around. It’s quite amazing we never had Thor until MvC3.
Sentinel: The big bag fighting robot from the past brought back to the future of gaming. With X-Men content confirmed, it should go without saying that we would bring this guy back.

Capcom
Strider Hiryu: This cybernetic ninja has become synonymous with MvC and has pioneered a series of his own.
Tron Bonne: While my friend loved playing as her, I couldn’t stand it. But she’s a mainstay that sadly was left out I feel it’s only natural to include her again.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1. Saki
2. Tessa
3. Maki

Before I submit my veterans for Job 13, does appearing in both MVC3 and UMVC3 count as two or more titles?
No, as it’s within the MvC3 umbrella. Don’t worry though, we will be doing jobs where we include some of them.

Submissions ends in an hour.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 13

Capcom

Felicia - one of the popular Darkstalkers characters who appeared in MVC2 and MVC3.
Roll - Megaman's sister and his clone in the first two games.

Marvel

Cyclops - one of the most iconic X-Men and the frequent leader of the group.
Rogue - another iconic X-Men in both the films and comics.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #14: Submit a Marvel Stage based on a Location other than Earth

Marvel has tons of unique locations here on Earth and all of its alternate versions but Earth’s Mightiest Forces have been known to travel to the cosmos every so often. Please submit a stage based on a location other than on Eaeth within the Marvel universe. This location can be from a series not yet in MvC.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Job 14

Sakaar Arena

An iconic location to any Hulk fan and a central location in the Planet Hulk story and Thor Ragnarok. Sakaar Arena is rather simple in concept, it provides a gladiator style stage with many spectators from a variety of alien races in the crowd allowing for hidden references to characters that don't make it, various warriors watching from the sidelines like Korg and Miek as well as Hulk's Warbound from the comics and a special VIP area where the Grandmaster sits with the Red King. The stage mixes in Ragnarok's more colourful and weird interpretation with various elements from the comics like certain character and creature cameos. Aerial combos will let you briefly see a junk world with a central vortex far in the distance with a few slums closer to the arena.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
job 14

Knowhere

Knowhere is a location inside the skull of a Celestial. This location is featured primarily in Guardian's Of The Galaxy both the comics and the movies, and a mining colony is featured prominently in the film. This location would have a lot of citizens in the background and if based on the movies maybe even a few of the collector's pieces can be seen wandering in the background.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job #14: The Dark Dimension

The Dark Dimension is the domain of the demon Dormammu, and a location associated with the Doctor Strange lore. It's one of the infinite dimensions within the multiverse, and one of the most powerful and aggressive ones; this allows Dormammu to conquer other dimensions and effectively assimilate them into this one.

While in the comics it has been depicted similar to the traditional Hell, the movies have given it a distinctly alien twist, looking more trippy and giving it the characteristic of lacking a flow of time. It depends on how much inspiration we take from either, but I think a mix of the two would be pretty interesting visually. Plus I hear it's a good place to bargain!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job 14: Thanos Palace
E87C7BA2-9401-448D-819A-754D73175A29.jpeg

This is the place where the climatic battle of the Infinity Gauntlet storyline takes place. That storyline was one of the primary inspirations for Infinity War and Endgame. The place is a huge fortress Thanos constructed with the Infinity Stones, and its where he spends most of the storyline.

I think it would be a good pick because The Infinity Gauntlet is very iconic and one of the most famous Marvel comics storylines of the 90s. It would be pretty cool to represent it.

By the way, I imagine Thanos would have a cameo in this stage. So, if we decide to make him playable, we can make someone like Nebula in the stage when Thanos is in play.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
#Job 15: The Quantum Realm

Referred to as the Microverse dimension which can only be reached by shrinking down to size using the "Pym Particles", magical energy or through a mystical transportation known as the "Sling Ring." It is said that both "space and time are believed to be irrelevant." The Quantum Realm had been featured within the Marvel Cinematic Universe such as Ant-Man & the Wasp where Hank travelled within the realm to rescue his long-lost wife Janet and in Avengers: Endgame where the remaining heroes used the realm to transport back to past events to retrieve the infinity stones.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 15

Xandar

The birthplace of the Nova Corps, Xandar is the planet that had been featured in the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie where it had been targeted by Kree terrorists in the film. It is critical to the origin story of the hero Nova in the comics as it was the home planet of the corps before it had been destroyed multiple times by different enemies. The stage will take place on the surface of the planet in the middle of the luxurious cities seen in the movie.

Xandar - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki Guide - IGN

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Sorry everyone for being so late with this. I’ve been trying to keep up to date with everything so I apologize for not keeping tracking with this. Here is our voting for a Marvel stage based an intergalactic setting. Please vote for your top three. Your second and third choices can be your own. Ranked Voting is active.

Sakaar Arena Schnee117 Schnee117
Knowhere cashregister9 cashregister9
The Dark Dimension GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741
Thanos Palace Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule
Quantum Realm dezeray112 dezeray112
Xandar Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12

Also, based on the outcomes of our voting, Tessa will be appearing as our next Capcom fighter!

3E17BBD7-23C1-481E-866E-A8C4A58322BA.jpeg

Additionally, we will be including the top five characters in our veteran poll that we held like years ago (actually a few weeks ago). Ties will both be included with a tiebreaker
Forms response chart. Question title: Select your top six Marvel veterans. Number of responses: 11 responses.

We will be including from the Marvel side:
1. Spiderman
2. Thor
3. Dr. Doom
4. Hulk
5. Dr. Strange
5b. Magneto

Forms response chart. Question title: Select your top six Capcom veterans. Number of responses: 11 responses.

And from the Capcom side
1. Chun-li
2. Zero
3. Strider Hiryu
4. Arthur
4b. Captain Commando
5. Akuma
5b. Nemesis

That’s a total of fourteen additional characters. We will be adding veterans later and pulling them from various MvC games so please keep watch for them! In addition, I may look at this list again later to add further veterans.

Job #15: Submit both a Spiderman Villain for a newcomer plus a Spiderman stage

Since Spiderman is officially joining the roster, we are going to do a Spidey themed submission round and what better way to start it with adding an entirely new Spiderman villain plus a stage! To clarify, Venom and any Spiderman veterans aren’t eligible. This is for an entirely new villain so please keep this in mind.

When submitting a character, please include the name and how this villain would play as. In particular, any powers or abilities the villain has. Also, as not everyone may not be familiar with the villain, please explain a bit about their backstory and a reason for their inclusion. Why are they deserving to be included in the roster.

When submitting a stage, please include the stage name and how it would look visually. Please include any particular effects the stage has (does the background scroll up or side, are there fireworks, etc). In addition, please list any cameos that may appear in the background. Finally, much like the villains, please explain why this stage deserves to be included based on if it’s popular, iconic, or particularly interesting.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Job #14:

1. Sakaar Arena
2. Thanos Palace
3. The Dark Dimension

Job #15:

Spider-Man Villain Choice: Green Goblin

There are plenty of interesting Spider-Man villains besides Venom who have yet to mark their debut within the Marvel Vs Capcom franchise. But if I were to pick one villain of my choice, I would opt for the Green Goblin.

For those who do not know the character, the Green Goblin is considered as an arch-enemy of Spider-Man who took on the alias after Norman Osborn subjected himself to a chemical induced experimentation which brought out his insanity persona. The Green Goblin is equipped with various arsenal which include his glider that he used to fly around and halloween inspired pumpkin bombs.

Spider-Man Stage Choice: Oscorp Industries

This one is a very hard choice as the only Spider-Man stage that did make its way in Marvel Vs Capcom crossovers is the outskirts of the Daily Bugle. But if I were to select another Spider-Man inspired stage, it will be based upon the Oscorp Industries. Based upon the top floor of the tower, players will see a green goblin flying and a helicopter with a cameraman recording the entire action from above. I believe that just like the Daily Bugle, Oscorp is another key location which plays a significant role within the Spider-Man franchise.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Surprised Nemesis got one more vote than Jill did

Stage Vote:

1. Thanos' Palace
2. Sakaar Arena
3. Knowhere

Spider-Man villain newcomer

Otto Octavious, aka Dr Octopus

One of Spider-Man's greatest foes and one of the few that can claim to have "killed" him and even taken over his body once. Otto Octavious is a very well renowned scientist and turned villain when an experiment involving the robotic arms turned sour, he could now mentally control the robot arms but he also became a crazed criminal mastermind. He can also claim to have formed the original Sinister Six in one of his many attempts to defeat Spider-Man and has once been bonded with the symbiote in his stint as Superior Spider-Man.

Doc Ock's moveset would primarily revolve around the use of his robotic arms letting him attack quickly and furiously from a distance as well as using his Octobots to further extend his attack capabilities and even temporarily let him control his foe. His arms also possess a mind of their own so they could feature a minor last stand type mechanic keeping Ock in the fight for just a bit longer. They can also generate bursts of wind which can work great to keep opponents away.

Spider-Man stage

Life Foundation

Unfortunately there aren't really many, if any, good images of the interior where the stage would take place but it would more or less be a spiritual successor to the Tricell Lab from MvC3. The stage is important in that this is a location where many symbiote derivatives of Venom come from including Riot, Scream, Phage, Lasher and Agony. Beyond the Symbiotes it also serves as a place where the Tri-Sentinel was revived before Spider-Man destroyed it. The background cameos would of course involve the aforementioned Symbiotes.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Job 14:
1. Sakaar Arena
2. Thanos Palace
3. Dark Dimension

Job 15:
Character
J Jonah Jameson

Okay hear me out. JJJ is a very iconic character and very closely linked to the character of Spider-Man. I’m cheating a bit since he really isn’t necessarily a villain but whatever. Anyways, he would be a great WTF character since he actually fits with the rest of the cast and almost everyone knows him. Plus, MvC already had weird characters like Phoenix Wright or Frank West so he wouldn’t seem out of place at all.

I imagine he would fight pretty aggressively and brash, given his personality. He could deal damage by throwing around newspapers or yelling, or maybe even with actual bugles to reference the name “The Daily Bugle.” He could also attack by summoning journalists too, giving us an opportunity for some cameos.

I imagine for his supers he could make the headlines and words of various newspapers he’s published turn gigantic and fly at the opponents to attack them. It sounds strange but MvC has had stranger things already!

Anyways, if I’m gonna submit him I think it’s pretty obvious what the stage would be:

Stage
Daily Bugle

You would fight inside the busy offices of the Daily Bugle, with workers rushing around and writing in the background. We could even have newspapers framed with headlines referencing certain series represented in the game.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
1. The Dark Dimension
2. Sakaar
3. Thanos Palace

Job 15

Mysterio

Mysterio is one of the more famous Spider-man villains. Real Name Quentin Beck he was a talented stuntman and special effects artist, fed up with his lack of recognition He worked with The Tinkerer to try and create a fake alien invasion that was thwarted by Spider-man, After being Blacklisted from the film industry He Donned the Fishbowl and created Weaponized Special Effects to try and Crush Spider-man.

In MvCI he would use his many illusions that all act as they look, he can shoot lasers, conjure mist, grow large, fly etc.

Stage:

RAFT

this is the prison that most of Spider-man's villains get sent too once detained, It also has the small problem of villains constantly breaking out. The stage would take place in the jail while a large prison riot is going on, you can see many prisoners and a few small Spider-man Villains.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Sakaar
Dark Dimension
Thanos' Palace

Job 15: Martin Li/ Mr. Negative
Martin Li | Marvel's Spider-Man Wiki | Fandom

Li is a rather recent addition to Spider-Man's rouge gallery, making his debut in 2007. His dual identity is a bit more literal than most super-powered individuals, with Li and Negative being almost seperate people. Martin Li is the benevolent manager of F.E.A.S.T, a shelter for the homeless of New York City. Mr. Negative is the sinister leader of the Demons, masked individuals with strong powers. He can exert Negative Energy, which can corrupt people into doing his bidding. His most famous appearance is in Sony's Spider-Man game, where he was the main antagonist for the first half of the game.

Stage: New York Subway
1621097712994.png

Subways are quite iconic to the Spider-Man mythos, off the top of my head it's where Spider-Man fought Mr. Negative in Spider-Man 2018, and where Miles Morales got his powers in Spider-Verse. You would fight in or on top of a subway, with various spider-man rouges showing up.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job 14:
1. Sakaar Arena
2. Thanos Palace
3. Dark Dimension

Job 15:
Character
J Jonah Jameson

Okay hear me out. JJJ is a very iconic character and very closely linked to the character of Spider-Man. I’m cheating a bit since he really isn’t necessarily a villain but whatever. Anyways, he would be a great WTF character since he actually fits with the rest of the cast and almost everyone knows him. Plus, MvC already had weird characters like Phoenix Wright or Frank West so he wouldn’t seem out of place at all.

I imagine he would fight pretty aggressively and brash, given his personality. He could deal damage by throwing around newspapers or yelling, or maybe even with actual bugles to reference the name “The Daily Bugle.” He could also attack by summoning journalists too, giving us an opportunity for some cameos.

I imagine for his supers he could make the headlines and words of various newspapers he’s published turn gigantic and fly at the opponents to attack them. It sounds strange but MvC has had stranger things already!

Anyways, if I’m gonna submit him I think it’s pretty obvious what the stage would be:

Stage
Daily Bugle

You would fight inside the busy offices of the Daily Bugle, with workers rushing around and writing in the background. We could even have newspapers framed with headlines referencing certain series represented in the game.
Calling Jameson a villain as a justification for adding a villain is a stretch; especially when we are adding specifically villains. The Spiderman series in MvC is starving for villains since all we have had was Venom so that’s why we are focusing solely on villains for now.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Job 14:

1. Sakaar Arena
2. The Dark Dimension
3. Thanos Palace

Job 15: Character: Sandman

Sandman is one of Spider-Man's oldest villains, first appearing in Amazing Spider-Man 4, all the way back in 1963. A founding member of the Sinister Six and the Frightful Four, Sandman's main ability is that his entire body is made out of sand, which he can bend to his will. He can mold it into whatever shape he desires, alter its density, grow in size, create clones, and so on.

While not the brightest member of Spidey's rogues gallery, his powers are visually impressive, and offer a lot of creative potential when it comes to a moveset. Plus, he's had ties to Spider-Man, Silver Sable, the Fantastic Four, and the Avengers, and there could be some fun gags with Mega Man (if he gets in) mistaking Sandman for a Robot Master given the name.

Stage: Empire State University

The alma mater of Peter Parker, Reed Richards, Ben Grimm, and many others, E.S.U. looks like a standard university campus at first. However, considering that one member of the faculty is Dr. Curt Connors, a.k.a. the Lizard, it's unlikely to remain that way. After enough time has passed, giant reptiles and dinosaurs wander onto the campus, and the Lizard chases after them, trying to round them all up. (presumably, he was using them for research and they broke loose) If the Lizard winds up being playable, Kraven the Hunter could chase after the dinosaurs and lizards instead. On the off chance that they both wind up being playable, maybe Ka-Zar could be the one trying to chase them away?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Job 14:
1. Knowhere
2. The Quantum Realm
3. Sakaar Arena

Job 15

Fighter: The Vulture

The Vulture, AKA Adrian Toomes, is one of Spider-Man's arch-nemeses and a founding member of the Sinister Six. An aging electrical engineer, he created a harness with wings that allows him to fly and grants him enhanced strength and reflexes, which he uses to commit crimes. In MvC, Vulture would fight using aerial maneuvers and excel as a rushdown character with a great air offense and defense. To complete his moveset beyond just wing attacks he would probably take inspiration from his MCU counterpart and use stolen gadgets and inventions to complement his own.

Stage: Spider-Verse

The location of the climactic final battle in the movie Into the Spider-Verse. Kingpin's Super-Collider is going haywire and the multiverse is collapsing on itself, creating a kaleidoscope of trippy shapes and colors intermingled with gravity-defying urban elements. The stage itself would be on the roof of a subway spinning slowly, and would feature cameos from the characters featured in the movie and other Spider-People from the comics.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Calling Jameson a villain as a justification for adding a villain is a stretch; especially when we are adding specifically villains. The Spiderman series in MvC is starving for villains since all we have had was Venom so that’s why we are focusing solely on villains for now.
I understand the hesitance to consider Jonah a villain, but seeing as how he's convinced a lot of people to hate Spider-Man, revealed Spider-Man's identity in the latest movie, and even once used a remote controlled robot to try and capture Spider-Man, I think he counts as a villain.

I do agree that a more "traditional" villain would work better, but I still think Jonah should at least be in the running.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I understand the hesitance to consider Jonah a villain, but seeing as how he's convinced a lot of people to hate Spider-Man, revealed Spider-Man's identity in the latest movie, and even once used a remote controlled robot to try and capture Spider-Man, I think he counts as a villain.

I do agree that a more "traditional" villain would work better, but I still think Jonah should at least be in the running.
We can definitely think about expanding the Spiderman roster a bit and, as you mentioned, he is very iconic so I’m not against including him at some point. Just not now while we are doing the Spiderman villain submissions. I’m not doing this to be controlling, mean, or picky but I do want to allow more traditional villains to be in the running and to stay true to the prompt.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Job 14

1. Thanos Palace
2. Dark Dimension
3. Sakaar

Job 15

Electro

Electro (Dillon).jpg

One of Spiderman's longtime nemesis's, Electro has made appearances across many different mediums, including comics (obviously), TV shows, games, and most famously portrayed by Jamie Foxx in The Amazing Spiderman 2 as one of the main villains. Like his name suggests, he would use many different electrical attacks in his movesets to shock his opponents.

Stage:

Fisk Towers

Fisk Towers is one of the main bases of Spiderman's nemesis the Kingpin. It is prominently featured in the Spiderman PS4 video game where Spiderman fights through hoards of Kingpin's goons in his mission to arrest Kingpin and end his schemes. The stage would be fought on the roof overlooking New York City.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are the results of the stage vote!

Sakaar Arena Schnee117 Schnee117 17
Knowhere cashregister9 cashregister9 4
The Dark Dimension GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741 11
Thanos Palace Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule 13
Quantum Realm dezeray112 dezeray112 2
Xandar Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12 0

So let's begin voting on the Spiderman content, shall we? We will be voting for a Spiderman baddy plus a stage. Please vote for your top three choices. Ranked voting is active and your second and third choice can be your own submission.

Villain

Green Goblin dezeray112 dezeray112
Dr. Octopus @Schnee117
Mysterio @cashregister9
Sandman @Megadoomer
Mr. Negative @PeridotGX
The Vulture @GoodGrief741
Electro @Mushroomguy12

Stage
Oscorp Industries dezeray112 dezeray112
Life Foundation Schnee117 Schnee117
Daily Bugle @Champion of Hyrule (sorry, I cannot accept Jonah Jameson for this job prompt)
RAFT @cashregister9
New York Subway PeridotGX PeridotGX
Empire State University @Megadoomer
Spider-verse @GoodGrief741
Fisk Towers Mushroomguy12 Mushroomguy12

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Character:
1. Green Goblin
2. Mysterio
3. Sandman

Stage:
1. Oscorp
2. New York Subway
3. Daily Bugle

Also, this is a small thing but I noticed you listed Wolverine as making an appearance in MvCI so you might wanna change that

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Forget Spiderman, Venus is the real menace around here! Justice for J Jonah Jameson! Anyways...

Doc Ock
Mysterio
Martin Li

Spider-Verse
The Raft
Oscorp Industries

Top Bottom