• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARCH 12TH/09 *REVIVAL OF SMASH* (1st page): Raynex vs. COLBOL/ZHU

idea

Smash Master
yeah, your link is crazy, stos. and euro's marth is very good...why are we all so good?

and why does your falcon beat me by more than your fox at least half the time? i don't understand. i LIKE fighting falcons.

maybe it's cause you manage to combo me with backairs and stuff. that's probably not supposed to happen.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
The answer to that is simple. You can uthrow rest Fox at almost any percent. muahaha

I mean its not much different for Falcon but still. Add a techchase or uair and its still rest all daai.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Bernard and Mike..
amazing stuff =D

Kyle: my Link is not that good =( Bernard three stocked me most of the time =(

I love you all =D Teen Titans ALL DAII.

I.B

Smash Lord
i like the vids.

keep it up *****es

Also, i should start recording more and becoming a boards celeb like raynex

I.B

Smash Lord
except scar subliminally manipulated our minds with childhood memories of lion king.

what a prick

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I should take some movie from the past and somehow include it in my videos. Too bad awesome movies like Jumanji and the lil ****ing mermaid don't have characters named raynex :(

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I should take some movie from the past and somehow include it in my videos. Too bad awesome movies like Jumanji and the lil ****ing mermaid don't have characters named raynex :(
I could make a combo video with the sandworm from Dune eating that ornothopter...and be like OMG u got ate by Shai Hulud.

yeah. It's happening. lvl 1 cpu combo video with kickass intro coming up.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
lol, my falco is crap
Ryan, you don't play Falco. You play Fox with feathers and blue hair that has a better spinny kick. And who sometimes stuns from half-way across the stage.

But not Falco. You don't do anything Falco-like, like laser camping, or Dair Shine Dair Shine U-tilt F-smash or anything because you're gay.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I just made a huge post about edge-guarding Marth and learning how to do it. It made me realize that I need force myself to edge-guard Marths like Euro 100% of the time. Otherwise I have to try to get past his sword again and get a move in. Man edge-guarding is really, really important.

idea

Smash Master
i know that applies to jiggs too...edgeguarding marth is important in that matchup. and also not terribly hard. i imagine jiggs has a harder time getting past the sword than fox does.

unknown522

Some guy
^ lol, fox can get through it with his blistering speed.

jiggs can't get through it because of blistering sped.
nah, just move around the hitbox (easier said than done).

Top Bottom