• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARCH 12TH/09 *REVIVAL OF SMASH* (1st page): Raynex vs. COLBOL/ZHU

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Jman.

KirbyKaze
KirbyKaze
KirbyKaze come here, like now.

yeah Raynex's Fox never stops moving which is really fun to watch =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
pew pew pew.
LOL

Yeah don't ever counterpick me to Kongo Jungle again.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

JUMP PEW PEW JUMP PEW PEW PEW JUMP PEW PEW SHIELD (BLOCK BOOMERANG) JUMP PEW PEW PEW PEW JUMP PEW PEW JUMP (OVER THE BOMB) DOUBLE JUMP PEW PEW PEW PEW

That was the funnest match ever :D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
LOL at colbol being one of the best...he's good but he dont have experience :)

I.B

Smash Lord
he's pretty good though. I faced him one time and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS.

(havent actually faced him)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lol ive played colin too...he's dam good thats for sure. he could eventually be one of the best foxes.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
ooooh man......I really enjoyed watching your matches. I like the combos on PeterX's Falco on round 1; Amazing.

I have a question about your control; is it smooth/sensitive like mine? I use to have to put some effort on downB turn arounds and now because of the abrashion done to the joystick/and it's sides of the Oxtagon shape, has made it smooth.
---------
CLASS OF 2009! (It's over 9000!)

idea

Smash Master
so close to having amazing combo on peterx #2 at the end of match 2.

edit: nevermind, it's at the end of match 4. even better with recovery prediction =D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
hmm..starfox64 is an awesome game. Also, I might start playing purple instead of red. I can't decide which I like anymore.

Oh, and my matches vs. kdj, pc and cort will be up here before wednesday. (from mass madness)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Vs. PC he went Marth in both matches. He 2-0ed me with 1 stock on Stadium both times. Vs. Kdj 1st match was vs. his Marth, the next two were Fox dittos.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hmm..starfox64 is an awesome game. Also, I might start playing purple instead of red. I can't decide which I like anymore.

Oh, and my matches vs. kdj, pc and cort will be up here before wednesday. (from mass madness)
purple fox is weak sauce.
technical foxes should play green, patient foxes with a reactive style (pc chris-ish) should play red
under no circumstances are you to play white or purple fox
I don't make the rules; I just follow them

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
purple fox is weak sauce.
technical foxes should play green, patient foxes with a reactive style (pc chris-ish) should play red
under no circumstances are you to play white or purple fox
I don't make the rules; I just follow them
I actually use to love white Fox. But I got bored of it after a few months, now its back to red. Hopefully I can stay loyal to it. Its tough being loyal to one color, well for me anyway. :laugh:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I actually use to love white Fox. But I got bored of it after a few months, now its back to red. Hopefully I can stay loyal to it. Its tough being loyal to one color, well for me anyway. :laugh:
I completely agree. Green foxes are dumb and get *****. Red is my favourite by far. Purple I like just cuz its cool. White is when its serious time.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
Yeah I'm never going green again, I'm pretty sure of that. Purple Fox's clothes match his shine perfectly. If only they made a black costume for him in melee. Can't believe they didn't think of that one. lol

idea

Smash Master

you mean those were recorded?!

i was told they weren't!

=D

what about vs. darc?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Yea they were recorded. the only major ones that weren't were vs. Darc and th0rn. Foy got all of my good matches in doubles with mike and in singles. This other dude got my set with kdj. He said he got everything except the first stock on our first match.

Top Bottom