• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man it's quiet in here

St. Viers

Smash Champion
oh, btw, I'm 4-stocking people with doc who used to go even with me...brawl helps my meta-game so much, and stepmania keeps my thumbs quick.

Doc boards forever

St. Viers

Smash Champion
oh, btw, I'm 4-stocking people with doc who used to go even with me...brawl helps my meta-game so much, and stepmania keeps my thumbs quick.

I need to get vids up, my melee is much better now

Doc boards forever

HiIH

Smash Lord
Dogy said:
Why is spamming f.smash such an amazing strat that works?

It's like, people HAVE to run into the brick wall.
Cause there's a shiny ****ing light coming from his hands! If someone showed me a shiny light that glowed from their hands I'd go see what it was too.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Oh wait, I almost forgot a vital rule.

Any time spent not taunting is time wasted.

(Pill throw/catch)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I appreciate all of your efforts in trying to keep the Doc. boards alive. Doc.'s just too good.
Yep, Doc is good, but you Doc is destructive. Its good that u didn't drop melee like some of the other smasher around smash boards for brawl.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Yep, Doc is good, but you Doc is destructive. Its good that u didn't drop melee like some of the other smasher around smash boards for brawl.
Hey thanks buddy. Yeah man of course I'm not dropping Melee. I can't let go of Doc. that easily :(. Not to mention, Melee is just too sick.

HiIH

Smash Lord
I expect some form of boobs or flying robots in the next Georgia tourney sig....

or a flying robot with boobs....

Yeah, that last one.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
i wouldnt say that, cause a majority of people who "came back" to melee only play melee.

That's how it's been for ages, which is why smash just started recently getting into evo.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I at least wanted a coustome option in Brawl....

???????

Smash Journeyman
I remember the Up B cancel, so fun and random but learning to do it consistently was a pain...I wish Doc was in Brawl...

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
why, you have snake and c4. that's all you need.

But by the looks of your avatar, you like characters who get completely annhilated by cheap parlor tricks.

___

And as long as we have random man over here talkin about other games.

Im slowly gettin ready for my first GG:AC tourney.

im gunna get mopped up so bad.

The host is tryin to get Flashmetroid to come, that **** is gunna be disgusting.

otg

Smash Master
They took Doc out of Brawl because he would too good.

Think about it: pills would become the ultimate camping tool (more effective than in melee), he would have a lot of reliable kill moves (Fsmash, Fair, dsmash, etc), and he wouldn't have the fludd, making him more versatile than Mario.

Just putting this out there: Doc for Top Tier in Brawl.

Top Bottom