• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man it's quiet in here

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Meh, its mostly the pants >_> If you try and do that with shorts on it doesn't look nearly as awesome.

Also, to keep this smash related: OMG, WAVEDASHING IN REAL LIFE.
Lol, exactly what I was thinking when I watched it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man, im glad i started workin on half the characters in the game before the Brawlacolypse hit.

Cause of everything brawl has made me like about melee, the one thing brawl has actually done is REALLY made it to where i dont like doc anymore. XD

it's soooooooooo dumb. :(

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
you're doing it wrong then.

first off, you have to just accept the fact that camping works, and you'll realize that fireball camping with mario is sooooo beastly.

And then, you have to realize that Sh double u.air is godly.

i've been called a cheater in brawl because i can actually combo people with mario.

It's pretty amazing, actually.

HiIH

Smash Lord
No I know camping in Brawl works.

I'm a Link player. Of course I know that works.

I can't explain it, but I just hate mario now.

otg

Smash Master
Sorry guys but in Brawl: Luigi > Mario

Don't get me wrong, Mario's got a nice air game, but he lacks Luigi's approach/beast combo game/steady KO's/ TORNADO! The fact that Jab->UpB works so consistently in this game is too broken.

HiIH

Smash Lord
Dogy I hear you're coming here tomorrow.

Melee, fo sho, as I'm sure JX already told you.

Mario_PHD

Smash Rookie
Mario got killed in brawl, I wasn't suprised they left out the doc, but come on, Mario seems so much worse in Brawl. His ground dodge is slower, and I think his down smash's range is shorter. The doc's over air was my favorite KO move but now I got to adjust to mario's spike. He also jumps to **** high and slowly! I only played brawl for a couple matches but those things jumped out at me.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Sorry guys but in Brawl: Luigi > Mario

Don't get me wrong, Mario's got a nice air game, but he lacks Luigi's approach/beast combo game/steady KO's/ TORNADO! The fact that Jab->UpB works so consistently in this game is too broken.

They're both the same to DDD, chaingrab material. XD

Dogy I hear you're coming here tomorrow.

Melee, fo sho, as I'm sure JX already told you.
Yeah, im supposed to be goin up there, not sure. Im so bad at melee now. XD. I've been playin soooooo much GG:AC lately.

IT'S MAY BABY!!!
... i havent seen that sig in like, a year. XD

-edit-

Lol, i forgot i had a bridget sig.

He's too good (yes he), but im soo bad at bridget. Especially AC Bridget.

Mario got killed in brawl, I wasn't suprised they left out the doc, but come on, Mario seems so much worse in Brawl. His ground dodge is slower, and I think his down smash's range is shorter. The doc's over air was my favorite KO move but now I got to adjust to mario's spike. He also jumps to **** high and slowly! I only played brawl for a couple matches but those things jumped out at me.

Lets see.
Spot dodging is broken in Brawl, because every character can spotdodge -> spotdodge and basically stay invincible.

Most people's range from melee got nerfed. It doesnt matter since brawl isnt about mobility like melee was; which is why Marth is still too good.

And mario's f.air is like DK/Yoshi/IC's f.air in that it meteors (not spikes) if you hit them from the top, but knocks them away if you hit them from the side. Meaning, you technically "still have doc's f.air".

Doesnt matter, cause SH double u.air is made for champions, and fireball camping is ridiculous.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Don't worry, I hear he has a PHD in kicking your ***.

Or maybe that was this doc.
Wow, i watched like, 1 min of that before making this post.

So I went in there expecting a terrible melee joke.

I was presented with a melee joke, that turned into a brief series of yu-gi-oh abridged jokes. Then it went into 4chan phrases.

Does it get worse? --continues to watch--

---edit---

Wow.

Yeah it gets worse.

That wigger kid got doc punched. XD

*finishes watching*

Wow. Hijh, next time i come visit jx; im curbstomping your *** for stealing 7 minutes of my life and taking some of my iq with it. O_O

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Top Tier Melee Joke of the day:

"So Dogy. What's your reasoning for Doc being gone from Brawl?"

Locked up on drug charges. He's sharing a cell with Michael Vick. <.<

HiIH

Smash Lord
Dogy said:
Wow. Hijh, next time i come visit jx; im curbstomping your *** for stealing 7 minutes of my life and taking some of my iq with it. O_O
(fist pump)

Another 7 minutes belongs to me.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Dude, wow. I forgot about Up B Cancels. As well as Melee almost. Just stoppin' by to say hi. Nice to see some people here. I'm also here to steal the video threads format because I like it so much. Tee hee.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
you want 23 pictures of upB cancels?

hmm...

well, sadly i didnt capture it on video, but 2 people saw me do it ^^

i think my record on tape is ~ 10 or so

Cpt_EJ

Smash Cadet
ah good ol' Doc. My best main so far, then Brawl came and I switched to Olimar, then Sheik.

Sheik pwns, but not as good as Doc imo.

Top Bottom