• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Major] "The Power of One" ~ Vid Channel links 1st post + Montage by Dekar

What days are you attending?

• Total voters

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Oh man, Blade way past my skill level, I can't compete =(

@Plasia: Didn't matter about SSF4, pretty much all of our top players didn't come cause they cbf lol. There was probably about 3 of our good players there =P

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i've never seen sheik fair kill at 60% ever in my life -- was there some kind of crazy horizontal di involved?

tibs7

Smash Champion
Zxv, yeah come to melb miss you to!! and if you worr glasses you would look so much like that guy off futurama..hermes is it? I dunno the jamaican guy :)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
that was amazing. why hadn't i seen it earlier?

also, the snake/d3 mu is gay, i just know that mu better than any australian ever will; my main practice partner in japan was the best japanese d3.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
red is such a bad drunk
red is an amazing drunk

also ted and zxv are both in the top 10 smashers in aus easy, maybe even top 5

as much as you love yourself and think your the best and know everything there is to know, your pretty ****.

if I did a ****, and that **** did a ****, you'd probably be that ****s ****.

thats how I see it.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
zxv is obvi top 10, pushing 5 if he improves in a couple matchups, ted is close to 10 but lacks exp.. and who doesn't love themselves? besides suicidal depressotards..

top 5 aus smashers - dekar, cao, s.d, sirias, syke. altho considering myself and kas will be barely competing anymore thers a couple spots open c: I was hoping zxv would stay at moi house so I could train him.. i has a secret sheik fetish xD

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
"top 5 aus smashers - dekar, cao, s.d, sirias, syke"
i agree with this actually

6-10 is a lot more murky

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i'll play as much as I have for the last few years.... at tournaments
you guys should too :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ah, shoutouts.

MTGod: Bro, it was awesome to see you again. I hope you enjoyed PoO and cheers for letting Nat and I stay with you. I wished I could've shown you more of Brisbane, but alas, there was much to do :(

To my lovely Aika. xoxoxoxoxo I hope you enjoyed it :p

Earl: Always a pleasure to see you and your MK tearing it up. Maybe I'm sadomasochistic, but seeing a player like yourself and Ted perform the way you do by drawing matches out and playing the 'right' way is one of the reasons I like running tournaments. To see Brawl theorycraft come into practice.

Nicks: It was nice meeting you Nicks :) Better luck next time on the dinner. I'll just eat my KFC. lol.

Teddie: You promised me Time Outs and you gave them to me. Lovely :3 Always good to see you. I'm looking forward to coming to Sydney for something this year.

Atilla: Good to see ya mate. Too bad your Bro couldn't come though :p Impressive as always and congrats on third. Did you get a chance to make anything of QSAC? Pity we didn't break out onto the track or something late at night.

Corpse: Suprise late entry! I'm glad you were able to make it :) I enjoy the company of all the Perthites, so count on me coming to see you all one day when I don't have silly real-world issues to worry about.

Jei: Jei bro, great to see you come up. I hope you had fun here and sorry for lack of friendlies. It'd be good to come down to Melbourne again and see everyone there and you'd be high on the hit list for sure ;P

Apollo & Nova: You two! SA went from no appearance to two appearances out of nowhere lol. Sif not stick around for Melee Nova, but that's life I guess. Nice to meet you Apollo. Will need to make the trip to a reloaded one day or something.

EA: Nathaniel it's always good to see you. Ice Climbers are a *****. Perfection or Fail, and more often than not fail. :(

Gords: Thanks for being my teams buddy :3 I'm always happy to see you up here. Hopefully you can sneak away sometime this year for a local? It'd make my day :)

Dekar: Nice to see you again mate. **** performance in Melee.

Redact: Good to see you again bro. Cheers for all the assistance on Melee day. Cao's leaving the scene in very capable hands :)

S.D: Goooood stuff placing as you did. I hope you keep on beasting, and keep on attending. That's the same to everyone. I'll keep throwing them as long as people do. Your Fox is a sight to behold, seriously man.

ZXV: Man where did NSW find you? Seriously? lol. Good stuff bringing the NSW brigade up, and bringing the **** to PoO in both games.

Cao: CAO! Any tournament with you around is bound to be a good tournament. It looked like you had a lot of silly fun on Sunday and I hope you did :) Loved the RC counter picks. So fun.

Bylim: Thanks for getting Chris to come lol :) Great of you to come up!

Smoking Puppy: Good to see you again man :) Hope you enjoyed the tournament. I'll be looking you guys up if I ever come north.

To Queensland: Thanks for helping me by supporting the tournament and coming along. Everyone from Testi's recording, Hotdog's fetching and returning TVs, people who supplied TVs in general, Kaion's help with various things. And especially for just attending. Even people like Zydron or Sora. Even ShadowBlade :p

Thanks guys. I'm glad we have the rest of the year to look forward to. And I'm glad I did this before Uni started :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You shoulda been at SantaSmash. The track was littered with sports chicks. They looked like they were more than most of anyone at the tournament could handle though.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats not suprising, being that they were women.
most smashers cant handle that in any form

Top Bottom