• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Reloaded VIII - July 16th 2011 (Adelaide) 1ST PLACE NOW $1000

Richard7

Smash Ace
Perth - I don't care why people hate Corpse. Some person told me his entire family were really homophobic, but... uh... he talks to me and I'm pretty ****ing gay.
I didn't get the feeling, perhaps whoever that was that told me this (I _THINK_ it is swordsaint, NSW - should I be wrong he can correct it but I'm 80% sure it was him.
I don't get the point in these sort of statements. Especially given that I, a very open homosexual, slept in the same room as Corpse and his two brothers over Robocop
Sounds absurd.
10Robocops.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Man ted u broke my controller

ps: nova is mah hero

Also i love hating on corpse because its just funny, guys an honest nice person, but the perth jokes are just lol. Its like racism but we all just as white as eachother (cept zxv)

swordsaint

Smash Master
I did say something of the sort to you Nova, but that's not exactly it.

I said that someone from Perth told me they were homophobic, not that I thought they were.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
in the middle of our brawl friendlies corpse quit the match and screamed at me for not turning off the music, then when i beat him he put a curse on my family (wtf)

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord
in the middle of our brawl friendlies corpse quit the match and screamed at me for not turning off the music, then when i beat him he put a curse on my family (wtf)
when i beat corpse in our brawl set he kicked my dog
This totally happened. you should have seen how scaredvdekar was when i started chanting the words to my black magic.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, I'm having problems with uploading the videos lately. Please be patient and I'll get the up as soon as possible. I still have a number of singles bracket matches, and a fair few doubles bracket matches left to upload.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Yeah I have them.

I picked up a white controller also. Someone has my White controller with a Metaknight sticker on it.
I think I have yours Jamage, I used a controller with a MK sticker on it for teams finals and I've got one here with me now (white one) but it doesn't have a MK sticker anymore somehow.

How to get it back?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
sweet, please bring mine to bam monkeybear/blackshadow
i think jamage said he had it

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
are my other videos going to get uploaded? or are they gone?

i understand the hype for this died a while ago, but i wanted to get some snakes to have a look at them.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, Uni has been horrible during weekdays. I'll get them uploaded slowly, going to try work on the rest of the finals for dubs etc.

If you want me to upload a specific match first, shoot me a PM here or fb.

Splice

Smash Hero
*watches doubles sets*
:(

Tibs for gayest player in Australia

worse than Ted by far

zApollo

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to check the saved replays. Will check them tonight.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
so i clicked a random video of dekar and kas and i was so ****ing BORED. it was like watching a brawl match at genesis. kas, why u so BAD?!

zApollo

Smash Ace
apollo, if you get critique vs me (probably not idk) can you let me know so i can see whats said? appreciated.
I have and the main gist was that I was far too aggressive in those matches and got punished for it. Also I was not applying the correct pressure when you were on the ledge or offstage, which is apparently an unfavourable position for Falco.

Splice

Smash Hero
that is exactly wrong dekar.

I decided NOT to gay Tibs because I wanted to win properly, got killed for it.
Then he did exactly what I decided not to do. lol

Earl wanted to play gay. Should always listen to Earl.

Splice

Smash Hero
:/ If you haven't noticed already Dekar, I acknowledge this, and this entire year I have been practicing Melee more often, with more focus and intensity, and more enjoyment, than Brawl.

Top Bottom