• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Reloaded VIII - July 16th 2011 (Adelaide) 1ST PLACE NOW $1000

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Of course Shaya would be fine with it, he wasn't as super enthusiastic in the first place.

I do not care in the slightest what someone like you could possibly think of me. And for the record the mental breakdown consisted less of crying and more venting of rage trying to resist slamming someone's head through a desk.

Very good at perusing things now, aren't I?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
That is possibly the most reasonable thing I've ever heart Ant say.

I for one am loving all this delicious drama.

Also, lol Ricky, I would love to see you slam someone's head into a desk. xD

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I don't really do shoutouts...

But this is one for Nova...

Thanks for running an awesome tourney..we all had fun..don't be too hard on yourself. Thanks for housing everyone and sorry we just kinda bailed on Sunday without a proper goodbye (the taxi had arrived).

Also special shout out to Redact for his epic rage when he lost to Ted...

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I don't want to get involved but Ricky it seems like you need to take some responsibility here i.e. you didn't have to run away and not enter anything just because Shaya was disqualified

Regardless of whether the decision to disqualify Shaya was correct or not, you can't blame Nova for your actions after the disqualification.

He didn't disqualify you.

Remastered

Smash Lord
Thanks Jessie, make sure you come beat me at the next lansmash in QLD. I have a tournament I'm TO for on the 6th of August if you want to head up for that.

I think you run so close to Jaice because of your characters, as well as being as good as the top players in Aus. Wish you didn't live so far away.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Love how after all the stupid **** I had to deal with over that weekend, this is all I get.

Thanks for nothing Nova, I'm working this week for free. :)
Who the F are you anyway? That Ricky guy that everyone seems to dislike? I can see why.

Have you been laid before? My impression now is that you haven't.
WTF..... Unexpected burn from Apollo. Keep it up ;)

I don't want to get involved but Ricky it seems like you need to take some responsibility here i.e. you didn't have to run away and not enter anything just because Shaya was disqualified

Regardless of whether the decision to disqualify Shaya was correct or not, you can't blame Nova for your actions after the disqualification.

He didn't disqualify you.
It was a pretty pathetic nerd rage if you ask me that definatly wasnt needed or wanted. What did it do? Make him look like a total douche and thats about it.

S.D

Smash Master
Jesus Christ what a shemozzle.

Half the teams vids didn't upload yet coz my laptop died, I'll prob bulk upload all of melee tonight.

@ Apollo: Is audacity good for sound? I have it but never used it really, my garageband files got owned as well they came out all slow n ****.

I'll probably post up some shoutouts later - special thanks to Nova for everything.

Oh and @Blackshadow and Monkeybear - I'm really sorry but mine and Eric's set wasn't recorded - I went to stop the recording after the set finished and it hadn't been started for whatever reason. Many apologies - I wanted to watch that back as well.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Well we will just have to get some more games of us recorded at BAM then :D that really sucks because i really wanted to analyze those games. i know i missed a lot of potential edge guards. still can't wait to see the other matches.

Also, what youtube channel are you uploading these videos too?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Who the F are you anyway? That Ricky guy that everyone seems to dislike? I can see why.

It was a pretty pathetic nerd rage if you ask me that definatly wasnt needed or wanted. What did it do? Make him look like a total douche and thats about it.
Guess what else wasn't needed nor wanted...?

zApollo

Smash Ace
Dear zApples13,

Your video, Reloaded 8 Attila (Snake) vs. Jaice (Olimar), may have content that is owned or licensed by IGN.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team
Oh noez, expect a huge legal battle from IGN soon. I'll keep you updated with the news if it's not in the morning paper.

Link to the controversial video, Jaice and Attila in winners semifinals is now up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHrRQ_8DdNo

Sirias

Smash Champion
Oh my god, I'm so sick of this drama, I would literally beat the **** out of all of you just to make you shut the **** up. How OLD are you guys, **** SAKE - what happened was ridiculous but what the heck do you expect from personal attacks to each other? God, if you don't want drama, don't CAUSE it by being TACTLESS and don't SPREAD it by *****ING.

Swear to god, you guys are so infuriating.

Shaya definitely was not fine with it, but either he realised it wasn't the end of the world, or that he was also in the wrong. Hopefully he realised what he did was a pretty low-blow (even though, yes, you were also racially attacked) and that he didn't want to escalate it further, EVEN THOUGH he went around and bragged about it to everyone that Nova "strangled" him, which is taking it rather far, as you could have just said he "pulled on my scarf and hurt my neck a little" which seems MUCH less devastating and therefore MUCH less DRAMA CAUSING, HERP. What Nova did wasn't right, yeah, that's true, I agree disqualifying you was a bit harsh just for calling him something, and he calling you something, it's just stupid, but it happened, and it was ridiculous, you could've just ended it there and said: "Ok, well, I'll just not talk to you or anything. K." Kdone. At least do that for whatever stupid drama happens in the smash scene later on, if it happens, which it will, not meaning to say it'll include you in any way, just saying.

AND RICKY, SWEAR TO GOD - I don't even know you but you made EVERYONE, EVEN MYSELF, worry about you, because you disappeared and I had no idea wtf to do or who to talk to or anything at all. If you were a close friend of mine I would've probably freaked the **** out and left the tourney just to find you (AS PEOPLE DID, MIND YOU), more than likely getting lost myself and god knows what else; what YOU did was ****ING stupid and I hope you never do something like that again, EVEN IF someone attacks your team mate - WHICH ALSO doesn't mean that you should ***** about it, nor run away, you could have stayed and protected him or stood up for Shaya or anything at all and just had fun with everyone, playing FRIENDLIES even, because you don't go to tournaments for the ****ing money, you go to see everyone and to have a good time, and there are ALWAYS bound to be BAD things, JESUS CHRIST. However, all that said, I hope you are ok now and nothing bad happened to you when you left the venue.

You know, when I thought about the smash 'community' I didn't really think there was much in the ways of 'actual' drama. I knew the thing between Corpse and SA about like... music and sound and that was stupid, but it wasn't 'drama', there were stupid posts about stupid things and it was just a spiralling thread of hopeless childish crap. Please, DON'T let this happen AGAIN because it's just not flippin' worth it.

ALSO, YES, I realise that what I'm doing might ignite some more hate and ****, but what I'm trying to say is SHAYA did something stupid, RICKY did something stupid and NOVA did something stupid, but it could have all been AVOIDED if people were more THOUGHTFUL, and it could have just been a SMALL TIFF if you all would LET IT ****ING GO! Either kiss and make up, or just IGNORE each other.

SERIOUSLY. SHUT UP! I'M SO SICK OF DRAMA AND I'M SO SICK OF ALL OF YOU CRYING. JUST PLAY THIS FLIPPIN' GAME AND HAVE FUN.

c:

With all that said, I didn't actually read much of the posts that were said except for the last page - so Nova, thanks for the shoutout! =D I'm not really that gay, haha, I act it quite a lot, tho, subconsciously, I think, which I sorta don't like.. xD But oh well.. =b Nonetheless I'm glad I made you smile and laugh lots! Always a good thing. =]

I'll do shout outs later, since this post is abhorrently long.

Edit:

I don't mean to insult any of you too harshly, but you are all being ********. It's so easy to forgive and forget, and it's so easy to be nice to people. If you find that it's easier to be mean and cruel, then say nothing. You're all good people, and you're all kool and fun to hang around and you're all capable of being nice and knowing what to do and say and how to react and everything and you're all old enough to realise what you're doing is childish, so if you believe what you're doing is ok, or what you're doing or saying is kool, then ok - I believe that I'm saying and doing will HOPEFULLY get through to all, if any, of you, and you'll just let it die now. =] If not, well, I tried. But if you keep it up, I'll join the **** in and ***** the **** out until all of you shut the **** up.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
idk hey rofl, people dissapearing too much

pr:

dekar 1
atticus 2
redact 3
tak 4

rest of u deal with it

Splice

Smash Hero
awaiting genesis results thread to see if he made it out of pools xP

Nicks is going to America soon too

Ant1

Smash Ace
I don't think he made it out of pools, but now that he's lost to these superior players his skill level has skyrocketed to a level beyond that of an Australian.
He got a few Zenkai's over in America

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Jamage said:
You are not smart...

Ant1 said:
We still claim djb as south australian and after his american training..... well let's just say get better Australia as a new bar has been set LOL
Yeah.... no. Like those of us who went to Genesis, DJB will come back not all that improved, but certainly more aware of how&why he and Aus are bad compared to America. It'll be up to him to use this newfound knowledge to improve after the fact, but it's not like he'll return a God of Smash or something.

zApollo said:
Oh noez, expect a huge legal battle from IGN soon. I'll keep you updated with the news if it's not in the morning paper.
LOL that is hilarious. What can IGN possibly claim?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
To be honest,
what occurred shocked me and pretty much ruined the (albeit short) trip I had there. The most frustrating thing was I just didn't really have options. I wanted to leave, I didn't want to play in the bracket, nor did I have any motivation to win (not to say I would have won or anything) - but I had no where to go nor nothing else I could do. I could have thrown away $300-400+ on a one way trip back to sydney and tbh that would have been fricken AWESOME (bar missing out on restless food, bed, warmth mindless rambling with corpse for 5 hours) but I didn't. ARR WELL.

"pulled on my scarf and hurt my neck a little"
would have been a bit of an understatement. And I'm pretty sure everyone I told I stated exactly how it happened, I didn't 'hide' that detail from the people I personally told (and if I did and can't remember, my apologies). Bleh, sounds like whining but... meh whatever. I guess I didn't like having the guy pretty much gloating about the whole thing for the first 10 minutes or so after what happened either.

All in all it wasn't a great experience, and while I would have felt a lot of self gratification out of something more serious occurring I know that would have ruined the tournament for others (which from what I'm reading people enjoyed it anyway, which is good).

Ima unsubscribe from this thread, I've been dreading taking part in it and dread reading every page, because if I really wanted to get into it, it would just be a negative ****fest that no one (not even myself) really wants.

Ant1

Smash Ace
E_Alert u are no fun, why u gotta take everything so goddamn seriously.
If u recall when some players, not naming who, went to America for Genesis they returned and claimed that they were a lot better due to their American training. I am just making fun of that fact.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
oh so you were being... ironic? facetious?
in that case, continue. :)

btw I know who they were lol, I went over with 'em.

SethT

Smash Ace
o-o;;; on a more positive note...

Shoutouts:

Splice: good looking AND good at smash, pleasure to meet you! Sorry about not playing out our matches, was in a cbf mood.
Scoot: Thanks for the few friendlies, next time DoMo shall be mine :3
Atilla (Hope I spelt that correctly) + Earl: Thanks for the few friendlies as well :D

SA: Love you all.
DoMo: <3

Done.

swordsaint

Smash Master
remember how you, ea were like 'man scoot, you're gonna get *****' in my first match when ted returned and I beat him.

that was funny.

Splice

Smash Hero
Attila is the only one to go god-mode from overseas ventures.

Maybe you guys should start going to Japan.

Top Bottom