• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Here's the problem:
He wants to win money, not be knocked into loser's first round.

=)
Good thing he's not teaming with you, that would screw the whole plan up. =)

Also, you can put me down for a setup. Hooray for 13 inch tv's. So easy to schlep.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Dope, I miss you, come to this. I'll let you destroy me in Melee after I get 1st in Brawl singles/doubles.

Kel

Smash Master
Dope do it! This is the last tournament I'll be able to enter in the US until 2010. You HAVE to be here.

practice up that dedede or wario

Vayseth

Smash Master
I currently don't have a ride. If I get a ride, I may not even enter things. It depends on how much I sell/how much the trip costs.

I plan on entering singles because that's paid for. I'll bring a set up to avoid venue. So I have to pay for gas/food only. But... we'll see...

No money = :(

Mr.E

Smash Lord
No money hasn't stopped me! Yet.

I'm bringing my Wii to this since I never unpacked it from last week's trip to MI. Not bringing my gigantic TV, so if anyone has a more reasonably-sized extra one they can sneak along...

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
My chances of going to this are drastically increased, since my older brother has Spring Break next week, and he'd actually like to go. I'm not sure if he'd compete because he's not really in the competitive smash scene (we did 1v1s for fun last summer but we were never actually serious about it). But if we were both able to nag our parents, we might be able to go, lulz.

Chances are still somewhat low though. If I do end up going though, I would really like friendlies with a lot of people, since I'd probably be out like first or second round, heh.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
looks like TYM 4 might be cancelled... I'll see what I can do about getting people to go to this.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Lain searching for his name prompted me to search for my name... and I noticed you didn't end up teaming with ANY of the people you mentioned in your post on the Kirby board, Asdioh!

:estatic:

ook

Smash Lord
um.... well, right now the people coming from IL are

Kirk
MachinegunNorm
ook
Dark Kakashi
Ripple
Chewyy

so if it was 5 (or 6) man crews.... it'd be a pretty kickass crew.

I dunno about any other states. :p

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
um.... well, right now the people coming from IL are

Kirk
MachinegunNorm
ook
Dark Kakashi
Ripple
Chewyy

so if it was 5 (or 6) man crews.... it'd be a pretty kickass crew.

I dunno about any other states. :p
eh i hope 5, no offense to dk but he isn't the best at the game. (i'm sure he realizes this.. but he does kick as at naruto and the guy is awesome.)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Kentucky's gonna be

Rowan
Xisin
Tactical
Hilt
Mister Eric

and if it's more, Cr4sh and/or calic. Just let us know when you decide on an amount.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yeah, you guys can go ahead and get an idea. If you want to do try outs at the venue that's cool too.

So far from Indiana I got myself and Asdioh. Not sure who else is going that wants to be on the team. (Joshu always comes on Saturdays) It doesn't really matter anyway. Indiana isn't even going to have the numbers let alone having any hope of being competitive. (Woooo state pride.... Sad I know, but it's true.... -_-)

You guys can go as high as you want. Indiana might have to sit this one out.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Yeah, you guys can go ahead and get an idea. If you want to do try outs at the venue that's cool too.

So far from Indiana I got myself and Asdioh. Not sure who else is going that wants to be on the team. (Joshu always comes on Saturdays) It doesn't really matter anyway. Indiana isn't even going to have the numbers let alone having any hope of being competitive. (Woooo state pride.... Sad I know, but it's true.... -_-)

You guys can go as high as you want. Indiana might have to sit this one out.
*cough, cough*

rawr
10 rawrs
You have to come Friday now!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Looking forward to this tournament and i will redeem myself from the last circuit event... -.-

Kel lets do a mm, seem me and OS always play a set and i think we should get one in before you head off to Japan.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Just to clarify...... Springfield vs God Kais/Gunpunch crew battle mm is still on for this weekend right? Hopefully Friday night. I know we plan on getting there fairly early on Friday.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
...You could, y'know... sign me up for the IN crews?

I'm MUCH better than the last tournament.

EDIT: If we have another open spot when the tournament starts, my friend HAM3R/Ducky (Same person, different names) wants to join, he's good too.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
The minimum MI will have is 5 peoples, despite major ride johns right now. The 5 MI that are confirmed for going are

EpicProportions
Me
Lain
Anther
Bowyer or Omniswell

So, even if no one else from MI shows up (which is unlikely), we can at least have this crew here.

Dopey

Smash Lord
ok im goin to this **** =p who else from MI is goin? no ones said nothin lol.

$ matches vs anything but ICs LOL cause otherwise im jus gonna ditto u an those arent fun =p

Dopey

Smash Lord
u dont wanna see this snake AZ =p no one wants to see this snake...but ok =p 2/3 5$ ?

btw thats the only char im $ matching with LOLLL (cept vs lains or any other good IC LOL)

Dopey

Smash Lord
i jus went to smym an got 3rd in melee at a 100 man tourny an i havnt played melee in like 8 months LOLLLL and of course darkrain won

but this is brawl, u dont need to practice, u jus need to remember to airdodge and roll alot, cause thats the new dash dance/WD combo =p

and if u fight lain, just IC ditto him =p <3 lain

either way im bringin my A game

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
u dont wanna see this snake AZ =p no one wants to see this snake...but ok =p 2/3 5$ ?

btw thats the only char im $ matching with LOLLL (cept vs lains or any other good IC LOL)
So you play Snake now? Dude, Snake ***** ICs. He's their worst matchup.

Dopey

Smash Lord
i mean ill probly try him 1st round, but if i get horridly *****, imma jus ditto or play mk =p

i been watchin m2k an ally vids son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom