• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel

Smash Master
Actually Dope, the meta game has developed passed airdodging and rolling to solve all your problems. BEWARE!

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah I'm bringing:

BOODA
Vayseth
Omniswell
Dope
Needle of Juntah

NoJ doesn't know he has a ride yet and I might smuggle someone in the back.

I'm coming!

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Needs more Kevin/Toph. They should totally get rides because of how often they give other people rides.

And Dope, you can just watch my Snake go to town on Lain's ICs if you wanna learn the matchup :D

Arty

Smash Lord
I want to know...
Can you just come Saturday in the morning for the tourney?
Or do you have to be here Friday to register?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wish I could go. I wanna play Ally.
I assume you're joking, but....

...so do I.

LIST OF ATTENDEES:

Blood Hawk (Blood)
SamuraiPanda (Panda)
TheBlueBlade
Mister Eric
Overswarm
Dark Kakashi
MHoltz
lou4222
Xisin
Hilt
XeroXen
What's The Point
Kel
Infern Angelis
Dr. X
Rowan
Kirk
Ook
MachinegunNorm
Asdioh
Mr. E
Anther
Lain
Needle of Juntah
Omniswell
Ripple
Chewyy
Ham3r
Javix
Black
Cr4sh
Vayseth
Judge
Smash64

*Synthe?
*RandomLax?
*Epic?
*Toph?
*ithrowthings?
*AvaricePanda?
*Thinkaman?
*KingYoshi?
*Quivo?

CONFIRMED COUNT = 34
POSSIBLES COUNT = 10
TOTAL POSSIBLE COUNT = 44

So how accurate is that list? I personally have gotten lost with all the people saying they're coming, and then they can't, and then they change their minds again...

But it looks like at LEAST 38 people sounds reasonable, and I wouldn't be surprised if it passes 50.

I can't wait :]

lou4222

Smash Lord
im telling you Q we need to talk and maybe take two cars....... but Markus is the one coordinating it all and im not really sure whats going on. Theres 8 of us that want to go. We should be able to work something out

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Westley, I'm quite sure that list is quite accurate at the moment. I still think we're going to get at the least 40 and the most 45-50.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That list is not even close to accurate.
Columbus/Springfield is going, we are taking two cars with 4 people each.

AlphaZealot
Capem
Fonz
Lou
Quivo
Nope
Champ
Cake

---
Judge is not going as far as I know
DOPE is going (dude, you should play NOPE!)
Meh, that list is pretty far off, I don't know it all off the top of my head, but yea, it needs updating.

Also, someone should keep a list of TVs that are coming/do an open call for more tvs so there aren't 9 tvs for 64 like last time. (If I can get 7 for a 24 person tournament then this tournament should be able to get 14 if it is double that).

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Assuming everyone brings what they say they're bringing, we're definitely over what we had last time, at any rate.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Needs more Kevin/Toph. They should totally get rides because of how often they give other people rides.

And Dope, you can just watch my Snake go to town on Lain's ICs if you wanna learn the matchup :D
I always drive... =(

WTP- If you can get down here by 5 pm (or down to Plymoth by 5:30-6) I can pcik ya up and take ya. I don't wanna drive to Lansing to pick ya yup =(

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
That list was pretty accurate for the people who said they were definately going. I never got confirmation on a lot of OH or MI cause I had no clue who was riding with whom or who was actually going. I'll update it as best I can. Looks to be about 50 people now.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I talked to the venue folks today, and they have plans for the "C" building (cabin) on saturday afternoon. This doesn't affect sleeping or anything, but they did ask that you have that building cleared out by noon on saturday.

Basically, after you sleep in there, you need to get your stuff out in the morning before going over to the main building.

I told him it wouldn't be a problem. Don't make a liar out of me, please! :)

Vayseth

Smash Master
I talked to the venue folks today, and they have plans for the "C" building (cabin) on saturday afternoon. This doesn't affect sleeping or anything, but they did ask that you have that building cleared out by noon on saturday.

Basically, after you sleep in there, you need to get your stuff out in the morning before going over to the main building.

I told him it wouldn't be a problem. Don't make a liar out of me, please! :)
I'll protect your word

...with my loud and scary fists.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Will there be any Fox players there? I need some pointers.
I consider Fox in my top 3-4 since I picked him up a couple months ago, but I have VERY little offline experience with him. Yours is probably better, but I guess we can find out. MachineGunNorm's Fox was pretty good last time I played him.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: who is bringing recording equipment? ^_^

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I consider Fox in my top 3-4 since I picked him up a couple months ago, but I have VERY little offline experience with him. Yours is probably better, but I guess we can find out. MachineGunNorm's Fox was pretty good last time I played him.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: who is bringing recording equipment? ^_^
i am
10char

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't see many posts about set ups. Its a sad fact, but if you don't keep telling people to bring them, I know of many times people who could have brought them simply decided not to because they thought there would be enough.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
I'm confused about setups. First possible tourney.

If I did go and wanted to bring a set up, what would I need? I think my TV's a CRT TV, but I'm not sure (it's small lulz). I'd assume I'd also need to bring a copy of Brawl and an SD card maybe? What of extension cords?

(lolvaguequestions)

If I go, I'll probably be a setup. If I go. (transportation and permission johns)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm guessing we're not getting a live stream of this eh?

Oh well, mabye I can get a match recorded.

(My friend Javix is bringing a setup, too.)

So yeah, you'll have 3 setups from my town (Me, Ducky, and Javix) at around 4-4:30

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Rawr. As long as the grand finals aren't IC dittos, I should be up to do commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom