• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario is Paw-some! - MWC: East Event #1- March 6-7th, Winona Lake, IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
The middle of 17 stages would be even better than the middle of nine stages, let's just strike from the entire stage list. :p

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
The middle of 17 stages would be even better than the middle of nine stages, let's just strike from the entire stage list. :p
That would be ideal, except for time. Since we don't have a super fast way of doing it that way, we need to find a balance.

9 is working really well. I didn't believe it until I tried it.

Scythe

Smash Master
:( Me and Quik won't be making this anymore. I think Raid and Arty will still be going though.

ook

Smash Lord
:( Me and Quik won't be making this anymore. I think Raid and Arty will still be going though.
:(

So how many people from IL are coming now?

so we can figure out, like, rides and stuff
Cause I can probably drive... but if I don't have to... I'd rather not :p

QUIVO

Smash Master
Ok, so I have Friday/Saturday off next weekend cause my friend wanted hours and i didnt want to work lol.

So who from Ohio is going? Driving through Columbus? Can anyone give me a ride? If I go does anyone wanna team? I work at 5 on sunday, so I need to be able to be back before then.

Arty

Smash Lord
I won't be making this... and I'm not sure about Raid but I'm pretty sure he's out too.
GL to Illinois in crews!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Ugh...well there goes almost half of 'confirmed' IL. >.>

Need to re-figure plans for travel and everything now...talk to me IL people! xD

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
im coming!!!!!!!!!@
oh shi-
Ugh...well there goes almost half of 'confirmed' IL. >.>

Need to re-figure plans for travel and everything now...talk to me IL people! xD
I don't know. All I know is that you NEED to come here so we can do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAvVG3efWO4 except preferably on Pirate Ship next time, and also preferably with Smoke Balls on High, because they're hilarious. I don't know why, but it's my favorite item. I think tournaments should be played with them all the time.

Also, I need to Ike ditto you :p

Raid

Smash Cadet
Yeah I won't be able to go either, goin out of town for spring break. GL to Illinois people.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:lucario: + :snake: < :metaknight: + :diddy: < :toonlink: + :metaknight: < :metaknight: + :metaknight: < :dk2: + :kirby2:

:lucario: <<<<<<< :kirby2: <--- is a link

Blood Hawk, please ban this stage against me. Please.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm interested in seeing Lain / Anther again, honestly.

I'm also interested in seeing how Joshu and I do. I have a feeling it will be weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom